Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Halo 2 beatability
Posted 2004-11-17, 08:08 PM
I am not talking about Legendary which is fucking impossible, but rather how long to beat the game on normal? I have heard like ten hours or so. Cuz I have an early class tomorrow morning then the rest of the day to beat it, after I pick it up and work out. So how long has it taken you/have you played it but not beaten it?
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2004-11-17, 08:19 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post "Halo 2 beatability"
Legendary isn't impossible, my buddy is on the last boss on legendary and stumped, but he'll end up beating him eventually. He's tried something like 200 times now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-11-17, 08:27 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post "Halo 2 beatability"
My two friends just beat it on Legendary. I hear the ending leaves it wide open for a Halo 3.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2004-11-17, 08:54 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "My two friends just beat it on..."
K, its not impossible. But any idea how long on norm it takes?
!King_Amazon! said:

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2004-11-18, 02:11 AM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "K, its not impossible. But any idea..."
MightyJoe said:
K, its not impossible. But any idea how long on norm it takes?
Its took me 7 1/2 hours to beat it on normal.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
‡AC‡ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between‡AC‡ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

‡AC‡

Posted 2004-11-18, 04:17 AM in reply to ‡AC‡'s post starting "Its took me 7 1/2 hours to beat it on..."
For a second there, I thought this thread was titled "Halo 2 bestiality."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2004-11-18, 04:23 AM in reply to Raziel's post starting "For a second there, I thought this..."
i think for the average person it will take 10-12 hours
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
timmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentimmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

timmay1113

Posted 2004-11-18, 05:20 AM in reply to Raziel's post starting "For a second there, I thought this..."
Raziel said:
For a second there, I thought this thread was titled "Halo 2 beastiality."
Wait - it isn't!?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2004-11-18, 05:55 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "Wait - it isn't!?"
You mis-spelled bestiality by trying to correct my grammar there, Grav.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2004-11-18, 10:52 AM in reply to MightyJoe's post "Halo 2 beatability"
Heh, I didn't time it or anything, but if you wanna go through it tediously without dieing and killing all the enemies I'd say around 11 hours or so. There are, however, a lot of parts that you can just run through/drive a ghost through and not kill any monsters.

Legendary on multiplayer isn't that hard, but soloing, it is quite ridiculous.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-11-18, 04:23 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post "Halo 2 beatability"
I seriously thought this thread was called Halo 2 beastiality. Boy did I misread it.

Edit: 
Now I actually read the thread and saw that Raziel had already pointed that out

Last edited by HandOfHeaven; 2004-11-18 at 04:25 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-11-18, 05:18 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post "Halo 2 beatability"
My Step-dad finished normal in 7 or so hours, so now he is mailing the game to me
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer

Posted 2004-11-18, 05:54 PM in reply to Acer's post starting "My Step-dad finished normal in 7 or so..."
Yeah in like about 6 hours I have two more levels left but am going to watch a friends hockey game so it can be done. If you have nothing better to do with an entire day.
!King_Amazon! said:

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

MightyJoe

Posted 2004-11-18, 08:02 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "Yeah in like about 6 hours I have two..."
Very easy game even on normal. Too short i thought because it leaves so much for Halo 3. I havnt had time to play multi player but my brother says its crazy.

I wonder if they have one of those secret cinematics at the end after legendary like they did in the first one. That was jkz
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
wilma is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenwilma is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

wilma

Posted 2004-11-18, 09:31 PM in reply to Raziel's post starting "You mis-spelled bestiality..."
Raziel said:
You mis-spelled bestiality by trying to correct my grammar there, Grav.
What are you talking about?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2004-11-19, 05:09 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post "Halo 2 beatability"
Yay, I finally finished in about 9 hours of game play. The ending was horrible imho.
!King_Amazon! said:

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

MightyJoe