Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Post Cell Phone?
Posted 2007-08-20, 11:46 AM
What Cell and Provider does everyone have?

I've got a newer Model NOKIA, not exactly sure what kind it is though, it's a flip phone, works pretty good as of now.. .who knows what the future might hold though (they don't holdup very well..)

And we're running through T-Mobile right now, it's alright I mean, it could definately be better, but you can't beat MyFavevs and free N+W

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-08-20, 11:49 AM in reply to D3V's post "Cell Phone?"
Sidekick 3 from T-Mobile
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo

Posted 2007-08-20, 11:50 AM in reply to D3V's post "Cell Phone?"
You get T-Mobile in the US? Well I'll be... thought it was an English provider.

I've got a Sony Ericsson K800i, and I'm with Orange.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-08-20, 11:50 AM in reply to klo's post starting "Sidekick 3 from T-Mobile"
I know like 4 people literally that have that phone, I need to get an upgrade of what i've got.. Ugh.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-08-20, 11:51 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "I know like 4 people literally that..."
lol, I <3 it...unfortunately so does Kaneda lol.

Yup, T-mobile is here, never heard of "orange" though.
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo

Posted 2007-08-20, 11:54 AM in reply to klo's post starting "lol, I <3 it...unfortunately so does..."
OMG YOU POSTED AT 12:51!

Sprint, with a generic flip phone. Going to get http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=iphone if I ever change mine.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-20, 11:55 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "OMG YOU POSTED AT 12:51! Sprint,..."
It's 10:51 for me, nice though. lol
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

klo

Posted 2007-08-20, 01:34 PM in reply to D3V's post "Cell Phone?"
Motorola Q with Verizon. I don't know about other places, but T-Mobile has horrible service in Maryland.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2007-08-20, 01:34 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "Motorola Q with Verizon. I don't know..."
Where I live I don't get really any service, with any provider. It's not until I get off of our road til I get service again, damn Boonies.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2007-08-20, 01:37 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Where I live I don't get really any..."
Where I live, the only provider we can get reception from is Orange.

It's amusing when people come over and have to walk to the top of the lane to get a signal, simply because they're not with orange.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-08-20, 01:37 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Where I live I don't get really any..."
Motorola l6 Slvr, with T-Mobile. Honestly I hate T-Mobile... horrible coverage but cheap none the less
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2007-08-20, 01:52 PM in reply to D3V's post "Cell Phone?"
ATT

I've got some LG phone (don't remember the number). It's cool as fuck and works great, but damn does it heat up if I'm talking and chariging or viewing videos. It's tolerable though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2007-08-20, 02:05 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Motorola l6 Slvr, with T-Mobile...."
Vegas has great coverage for T-Mobile...but ive heard it sucks for traveling too far...

I also have a verizon phone through work.
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

klo

Posted 2007-08-20, 02:22 PM in reply to D3V's post "Cell Phone?"
I have an LG VX8100 and im with Telus. I get great service/reception from them no matter where I am. I find its better than Rogers. Aliant wasn't bad, but there plans cost more than the Telus one I got and the phone only cost $60 witha 3yr contract. The bill is around $35/month. I can't complain, its a camera/MP3 phone to.

~ KAMAHAME---Oh shit it's happening again.... ~

Last edited by Tyrannicide; 2007-08-20 at 04:20 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide

Posted 2007-08-20, 03:32 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "I have an LG VX8100 and im with Telus...."
Were r u from? And how long is the shortest-possible contract? Here if you don't want to do month-to month and pay more its 2 years.
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

klo

Posted 2007-08-20, 04:16 PM in reply to klo's post starting "Were r u from? And how long is the..."
I use Verizon as my provider, and am actually in the process of getting a new phone.

My new phone will be an LG enV:
http://us.lge.com/products/model/det...izon_ENV.jhtml

My current phone is an LG VX8100:
http://us.lge.com/products/model/det...n_VX8100.jhtml
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2007-08-20, 04:26 PM in reply to klo's post starting "Were r u from? And how long is the..."
klo said:
Were r u from? And how long is the shortest-possible contract? Here if you don't want to do month-to month and pay more its 2 years.

I'm from NS, Canada. It's pretty much the same all across the country though.

You can get 1, 2 and 3 year contracts. I could have gotten a 2yr contract with this phone, but then I would have had to pay the full cost of the phone. It was one of those deals where if you sigh up for 3yrs, you can get this phone for x amount (being a hell of a lot cheaper). My last phone was a Samsung that I got with aliant, for $25 with a 2year contract (gave it to my sister last year since it was under parents name and got the LG from telus), which is normally $250 if I didn't get the 2 year contract. It's that simple and the phone is holding up great for being a year old. No problems from it. Now, in another year and a half (2.5 years from start of contract), I can get a new phone with a deal by sort of renewing my contract, of course depending on what they are offering at the time. They could offer a phone I want for like $50 if you sign up for another 2years and so on.

Im surprised you didn't get those types of options, so where are you from again? I find it strange that you haven't heard of that type of stuff...

~ KAMAHAME---Oh shit it's happening again.... ~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide

Posted 2007-08-20, 05:31 PM in reply to D3V's post "Cell Phone?"
I have a Samsung N400 with Sprint. It's a really old phone, but it still works and they stopped making phones in the style.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2007-08-20, 08:21 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "I'm from NS, Canada. It's pretty much..."
Tyrannicide said:
I'm from NS, Canada. It's pretty much the same all across the country though.

You can get 1, 2 and 3 year contracts. I could have gotten a 2yr contract with this phone, but then I would have had to pay the full cost of the phone. It was one of those deals where if you sigh up for 3yrs, you can get this phone for x amount (being a hell of a lot cheaper). My last phone was a Samsung that I got with aliant, for $25 with a 2year contract (gave it to my sister last year since it was under parents name and got the LG from telus), which is normally $250 if I didn't get the 2 year contract. It's that simple and the phone is holding up great for being a year old. No problems from it. Now, in another year and a half (2.5 years from start of contract), I can get a new phone with a deal by sort of renewing my contract, of course depending on what they are offering at the time. They could offer a phone I want for like $50 if you sign up for another 2years and so on.

Im surprised you didn't get those types of options, so where are you from again? I find it strange that you haven't heard of that type of stuff...
Vegas, NV.

We have kinda deals like that...if you sign a 2 yr contract instead of paying month by month you save A LOT of money in txting and nights and weekends. And we get like %10 off a new phone if you sign another 2 yr contract....i still paid like $400 for mine when I bought it new.
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

klo

Posted 2007-08-20, 08:23 PM in reply to klo's post starting "Vegas, NV. We have kinda deals like..."
I thought most 2-year contract dealers cream themselves when you signup with them, so you usually get the phone for free.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven