Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Hey this place is still a thing.
Posted 2016-06-19, 02:51 AM
Also seems like there are still some familiar names posting after a decade or so away.

How's life?

Edit: Oh man, my avatar and sig are dated and terrible as hell too.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2016-06-20, 11:37 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post "Hey this place is still a thing."
Things are good.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2016-06-20, 03:36 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post "Hey this place is still a thing."
Vollstrecker said: [Goto]
Also seems like there are still some familiar names posting after a decade or so away.

How's life?

Edit: Oh man, my avatar and sig are dated and terrible as hell too.
Kesk! How goes it?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2016-06-22, 09:59 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Kesk! How goes it?"
I'm kinda amazed anyone checks back here. Who's even paying for this anymore?
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2016-06-22, 11:35 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "I'm kinda amazed anyone checks back..."
I colocate the server, which also does other things. Chruser pays for the domain, which he also uses for other things. Overall, the cost is negligible. As for why people check regularly, I do not know, but several of us do; unfortunately none of us appear to be terribly chatty.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2016-06-22, 12:53 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "I colocate the server, which also does..."
WetWired said: [Goto]
the server...which also does other things...which he also uses for other things...
I demand complete transparency.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2016-06-23, 07:47 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "I demand complete transparency."
I check back to see if there are any new posts - if I am lucky, on average about every 2-3 weeks there is one new post in the burrito thread.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2016-06-26, 01:14 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post "Hey this place is still a thing."
Preserve the past; keep your avatar and sig mofucka
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2016-06-27, 12:14 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Kesk! How goes it?"
Demosthenes said: [Goto]
Kesk! How goes it?
Not as well as one could hope but much better than one could fear. I think that's pretty much how everyone goes. :P

Asamin said:
I'm kinda amazed anyone checks back here.
I was prompted by someone mentioning AutoIt elsewhere, which reminded me of the old Diablo 2 bots a user here and I worked on, leading me to see if this place was still around. Damned if I could remember his name though, he did the lion's share of the real work.

-Spector- said:
Preserve the past; keep your avatar and sig mofucka
These were definitely not my originals, I remember rocking Id from Xenogears forever as an avatar. Must've set these terrible things during my pseudo-return a while back.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker