Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2007-09-28, 08:04 AM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "I remember you :p"
A sighting of Dr. Geekstar? How's it been man?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-09-28, 01:31 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "A sighting of Dr. Geekstar? How's it..."
ZOMG 8000 Thanatos!

Dr. Geekstar hasn't been around for quite a time now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-09-28, 02:49 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "1. Hot girls work everywhere. It's just..."
That'd own me assuming that I was some virgin who never got action. That isn't the case. Owning invalid. Oh yea, I bet your baby momma loves hearing you defend your infidelity you retarded piece of shit =D. HOW'S THE FAMILY GOING, BRO?

Kaneda said:
1. Hot girls work everywhere. It's just really really scarce at Wal-mart. She wasn't there for work. She was there for... well what she got.
2. I "cheated" before she was pregnant and before we even lived in the same state.
3. Monogamy is bullshit anyways.
Nice. How's the family life for you two, kaneda? Seeing as how you're trying to justify your infidelity they must be going GREAT. You don't even seem remorseful, rofl. You have a girl who took you back even after THAT bullshit and you don't even seem to care. Good luck, man =D.

Last edited by WetWired; 2007-09-28 at 03:20 PM. Reason: doublepost
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-09-28, 03:30 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "That'd own me assuming that I was some..."
That's exactly what I was thinking. It's like he's defending the fact that he cheated on her. I can't see how she could take that in any sort of good way.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!