Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

View Poll Results: What game councele (watever the spellin is) u have or would want to have?EDITING JEWS
PS2 19 63.33%
Gamecube 18 60.00%
DreamCast 5 16.67%
X box 7 23.33%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Angry A poll
Posted 2002-01-14, 07:27 PM
How do u make a poll? i want to make one on wat game councels u people have, or would want to have...
<<<>>>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
estroson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenestroson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

estroson

How do you make a poll
Posted 2002-01-14, 08:46 PM in reply to estroson's post "A poll"
How do you make a poll lol like my avatar?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ZERONX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenZERONX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ZERONX

Posted 2002-01-15, 02:23 AM in reply to estroson's post "A poll"
Quote:
Originally posted by ZERONX
How do you make a poll lol like my avatar?
You don't have an avatar. :P
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2002-01-15, 12:30 PM in reply to estroson's post "A poll"
yeh? u make a poll by selcting it at the bottom of a new thread...u can there edit ur choices
Novus Ordo Seclorum

Hence, when able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must seem inactive; when we are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far away; when far away, we must make him believe we are near.

Sun Tzu

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Leshrac is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLeshrac is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Leshrac

Posted 2002-01-15, 04:34 PM in reply to estroson's post "A poll"
and next time make it so you can't vote for all of them
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
civman2 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweencivman2 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

civman2

Posted 2002-01-17, 09:53 AM in reply to estroson's post "A poll"
[Moved to Game console section]
[tacoX]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tacoX

Posted 2002-01-19, 10:19 AM in reply to estroson's post "A poll"
lol, much point of a poll then civman :P
Novus Ordo Seclorum

Hence, when able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must seem inactive; when we are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far away; when far away, we must make him believe we are near.

Sun Tzu

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Leshrac is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLeshrac is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Leshrac

Posted 2002-01-24, 02:31 PM in reply to estroson's post "A poll"
Who edited my nice poll anyway?
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2002-02-05, 06:23 PM in reply to estroson's post "A poll"
i did
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ChronicX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenChronicX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ChronicX

Posted 2002-02-28, 08:21 PM in reply to estroson's post "A poll"
ok.....
Sovereign's REAL sig
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
GameCube is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGameCube is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

GameCube

Posted 2002-12-21, 07:24 PM in reply to estroson's post "A poll"
Teh old.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2002-12-21, 07:35 PM in reply to estroson's post "A poll"
oh my god
oh my god
how do people get so dumb...
So this baby seal walks into a club.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ask_rabber

Posted 2002-12-21, 07:59 PM in reply to estroson's post "A poll"
BTW its spelled Console.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Valmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenValmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Valmar

Posted 2002-12-21, 10:21 PM in reply to estroson's post "A poll"
I want the XCube or GameCast councele......
[img]http://atlas.imagemagician.com/images/fury/furyultracopy.jpg
[/img]

http://www.gca-forums.com
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
FuRy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenFuRy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

FuRy

Posted 2002-12-23, 04:49 AM in reply to estroson's post "A poll"
FuRy i hope to god your joking.... and i think Xbox and PS2 are by far the best IMO but i havent played gamecube yet so ill try it out asap and post my results.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Valmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenValmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Valmar

Posted 2002-12-23, 09:02 AM in reply to estroson's post "A poll"
Thats right, bow to the Gamecube!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2002-12-23, 09:52 AM in reply to estroson's post "A poll"
Tie between Cube and PS2....X-Box is even with Dreamcast @ 4....lol

Dreamcast rules for emulation and stuff.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tuff is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTuff is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Tuff

Posted 2002-12-23, 10:14 AM in reply to estroson's post "A poll"
Man, this is really old...and so dumb :P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2002-12-25, 04:15 AM in reply to estroson's post "A poll"
I have NES, SNES, N64, PSX, GCN, GB, GBC. I am getting a PS2 in about a month =/.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Come on over to my house and we'll work on our math skills!! We'll add the bed, subtract the clothes, divide the legs, & multiply!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
To see my art go to http://vivalaraza2k3.deviantart.com
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Satoshi is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSatoshi is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Satoshi

Posted 2003-01-10, 04:38 PM in reply to estroson's post "A poll"
I knew PS2 would win the vote bcause it is one of the best systems out in the gaming world.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HellSlayer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHellSlayer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

HellSlayer