Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Post FF-X 2 (that's right, it's not FF12)
Posted 2002-10-20, 06:33 PM
Or is it really?

Linkage

Apparently Square's actually going to do a storyline sequel to FFX, but man have they changed Yuna. She now sports a completely different outfit and uses guns.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2002-10-21, 12:00 AM in reply to Rurouni Storm's post "FF-X 2 (that's right, it's not FF12)"
At least the inventive Square games will go to Gamecube from now on...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2002-10-21, 07:35 AM in reply to Rurouni Storm's post "FF-X 2 (that's right, it's not FF12)"
................ are they?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Radzkull is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRadzkull is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Radzkull

Posted 2002-10-21, 06:59 PM in reply to Rurouni Storm's post "FF-X 2 (that's right, it's not FF12)"
I hope not... they should still be coming to PS2... because I'll have to get a Gamecube if they do stop producing the games for PS2...

Wtf... this game is like entirely on Yuna... but with GUNS?! lol A summoner with a gun... that looks pretty weird, but this also sounds pretty bad... Yuna sets out to find something "interesting"?? With some helps with just 2 party members? This sounds like another KH but RPG style instead of Zelda style heh, I donno if this is going to be any good.

Last edited by I)ark_Phoenix; 2002-10-21 at 07:12 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
I)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenI)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-10-21, 08:43 PM in reply to Rurouni Storm's post "FF-X 2 (that's right, it's not FF12)"
Tidus couldn't be in it because he turned into a spirit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2002-10-21, 11:52 PM in reply to Rurouni Storm's post "FF-X 2 (that's right, it's not FF12)"
They're not going to stop making FF games for PS2, Phoenix. In fact, Square will keep releasing the prime Final Fantasy series on PS2 exclusively. Many of their more "experimental" games will be released on Gamecube though. Stuff along the lines of The Bouncer and Secret of Mana.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2002-10-22, 09:25 AM in reply to Rurouni Storm's post "FF-X 2 (that's right, it's not FF12)"
Most of those will probably make it to both systems Raz.

And yes, Tidus isn't in it AFAIK. I don't think Yuna's a summoner anymore either. She's no longer a priestess.

And the two characters we know are not going to be the only people in the party. Square just wants to keep the others secret for now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2002-10-22, 12:52 PM in reply to Rurouni Storm's post "FF-X 2 (that's right, it's not FF12)"
thank god
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Radzkull is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRadzkull is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Radzkull

Posted 2002-10-22, 03:17 PM in reply to Rurouni Storm's post "FF-X 2 (that's right, it's not FF12)"
Well, of course Yuna is not a summoner anymore... her job is done... destroy Sin... thats it. And this is Final Fantasy peeps... ANYTHING can happen... even though Tidus died and became a spirit with his dad Jecht, it doesnt mean its impossible for him to come back... why? Because its filled with fantasy which means, more than half of the stuff are unbelievable.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
I)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenI)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-10-26, 10:45 PM in reply to Rurouni Storm's post "FF-X 2 (that's right, it's not FF12)"
the screenshots don't look legitimate for some reason...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
mightychicken is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenmightychicken is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

mightychicken

Posted 2002-10-27, 07:19 AM in reply to Rurouni Storm's post "FF-X 2 (that's right, it's not FF12)"
Quote:
Originally posted by I)ark_Phoenix
Well, of course Yuna is not a summoner anymore... her job is done... destroy Sin... thats it. And this is Final Fantasy peeps... ANYTHING can happen... even though Tidus died and became a spirit with his dad Jecht, it doesnt mean its impossible for him to come back... why? Because its filled with fantasy which means, more than half of the stuff are unbelievable.
Thanks dick, I didn't finish the game yet.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hellmonkeys is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHellmonkeys is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hellmonkeys

Posted 2002-10-27, 11:04 AM in reply to Rurouni Storm's post "FF-X 2 (that's right, it's not FF12)"
bleh, didnt know you would ever visit here and post Hellmonkeys
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-10-28, 09:01 AM in reply to Rurouni Storm's post "FF-X 2 (that's right, it's not FF12)"
Apparently it's real. I found some scans of a Japanese magazine with more screenies. Will post later.

Apparently, Yuna is still a summoner and Rikku may also be in the game.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2002-10-28, 05:55 PM in reply to Rurouni Storm's post "FF-X 2 (that's right, it's not FF12)"
its real alright, my friend has a magazine, I'll try to post wut its called since I donno wut it is right now. And it has a little preview about it. It's definitely true.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-10-29, 06:45 AM in reply to Rurouni Storm's post "FF-X 2 (that's right, it's not FF12)"
It's a little hard to fake screenshots like that anyway. I wish it was a forgery, but it's not.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel

Posted 2002-10-29, 02:54 PM in reply to Rurouni Storm's post "FF-X 2 (that's right, it's not FF12)"
hey, don't doubt the game just yet Raz, let's just wait and see...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-10-29, 03:00 PM in reply to Rurouni Storm's post "FF-X 2 (that's right, it's not FF12)"
I'm not even interested in it. Have you ever seen commericals for the sequel to a movie you hated? Yeah, that's how I feel about this game.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel

Posted 2002-10-29, 03:58 PM in reply to Rurouni Storm's post "FF-X 2 (that's right, it's not FF12)"
I'm quite interested in this one... summoner=adventurer=guns=tomb raider style lol. We'll see... we'll see... Let's see what Square has done to Yuna and her guns.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-11-05, 07:44 PM in reply to Rurouni Storm's post "FF-X 2 (that's right, it's not FF12)"
There's a couple vids out on ***** now. It's starting to look like FF meets Tomb Raider
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2002-11-05, 07:51 PM in reply to Rurouni Storm's post "FF-X 2 (that's right, it's not FF12)"
heh, yeah, but it's still going to be an RPG so I think I'll give it a try.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

I)ark_Phoenix