Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Post Any RPG games for Gamecube?
Posted 2002-12-16, 03:01 PM
I wanted to know if there were any RPG games for gamecube. If there are, are they good? I was thinking about that they should make a game like Final Fantasy for it. Dont u think they should make an RPG for gamecube?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HellSlayer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHellSlayer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

HellSlayer

Posted 2002-12-16, 03:42 PM in reply to HellSlayer's post "Any RPG games for Gamecube?"
Wake up man, they already announced a FF game for the GCN, another good one is Skies of Arcadia:Legends, some of you may have never heard of it b/c it came out during the Dreamcast's final months.......
[img]http://atlas.imagemagician.com/images/fury/furyultracopy.jpg
[/img]

http://www.gca-forums.com
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
FuRy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenFuRy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

FuRy

Posted 2002-12-16, 11:28 PM in reply to HellSlayer's post "Any RPG games for Gamecube?"
Square's first GameCube title, Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicle, will indeed be released sometime in the spring. The game's epic story will center around crystals and mana. The game will support to four characters, each being able to use a GBA as a controller. Through the handheld's display, players can keep track of their character's stats and position on a map. While Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicle is set for a spring release, the game most likely won't be released during the current fiscal year, which will end on March 31st 2003
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
First Step: Find your cousin.
Second Step: Get your cousin in the cannon.
Third Step: Find another cousin.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
VComegasin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenVComegasin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

VComegasin

Posted 2002-12-16, 11:28 PM in reply to HellSlayer's post "Any RPG games for Gamecube?"
In Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicle, the player can choose between four different main characters by the names of Yuk, Selki, Krabat and Lilty, each hailing from a different race. Depending on your choice, the story will develop differently.

Shinyaku Seiken Densetsu will also allow you to select your main character of choice at the game's beginning, however here your choice is limited to a female and male character. The development team won't break away from the series' tradition, and will stick to a real-time combat system.

RPGFan will bring you more information on both titles as it becomes available.
First Step: Find your cousin.
Second Step: Get your cousin in the cannon.
Third Step: Find another cousin.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
VComegasin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenVComegasin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

VComegasin

Posted 2002-12-17, 01:26 AM in reply to HellSlayer's post "Any RPG games for Gamecube?"
You're also forgetting about Evolution Worlds, Phantasy Star Online Parts 1 & 2, and Gothic.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2002-12-24, 12:49 PM in reply to HellSlayer's post "Any RPG games for Gamecube?"
damn that sounds tight.. i cant wait to get that! when is it supposed to come out?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kingof2v1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKingof2v1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kingof2v1

Posted 2002-12-24, 09:50 PM in reply to HellSlayer's post "Any RPG games for Gamecube?"
Mmmm... yummy
What I've learned from living in this country : America is a bad word, so is Religion.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tai is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTai is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Tai

Posted 2002-12-25, 04:14 AM in reply to HellSlayer's post "Any RPG games for Gamecube?"
FF:CC and PSOV1&2 Both 0wn. Evolution Worlds and Skies of Arcadia as well. Skies isnt out yet I dont think but it came out for the DC (My friends dad picked it up for him for $15 Used from Value Village) =P
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Come on over to my house and we'll work on our math skills!! We'll add the bed, subtract the clothes, divide the legs, & multiply!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
To see my art go to http://vivalaraza2k3.deviantart.com
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Satoshi is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSatoshi is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Satoshi