Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Post Haven: Call of the Kings
Posted 2002-12-11, 05:30 AM
I'm pretty sure I got the title right.

Anyways, have you guys played this game? Personally, I love it. It's like a bunch of genres mushed together. One instance you're up in space shooting down spaceships, next minute you're competing in a boat race, and the other you're dodging traps and falls to get out of the way of a volcanic eruption.

What do you guys think?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2002-12-11, 07:23 AM in reply to Thanatos's post "Haven: Call of the Kings"
I want to check this out but probably won't buy it, just rent
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JohnnyTAE

Posted 2002-12-11, 08:42 AM in reply to Thanatos's post "Haven: Call of the Kings"
so what genre does it really fit into?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2002-12-11, 10:52 AM in reply to Thanatos's post "Haven: Call of the Kings"
action adventure genre

but i might get it when it comes out for cube.
So this baby seal walks into a club.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ask_rabber

Posted 2002-12-11, 03:20 PM in reply to Thanatos's post "Haven: Call of the Kings"
Yeah, at least rent it. It's worth the $5
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2002-12-12, 03:41 PM in reply to Thanatos's post "Haven: Call of the Kings"
It's HaVen: Call of the King.....
[img]http://atlas.imagemagician.com/images/fury/furyultracopy.jpg
[/img]

http://www.gca-forums.com
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
FuRy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenFuRy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

FuRy

Posted 2002-12-13, 01:32 PM in reply to Thanatos's post "Haven: Call of the Kings"
That's why I said "I'm pretty sure I got the title right."

Wasn't 100% positive.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2002-12-16, 10:34 PM in reply to Thanatos's post "Haven: Call of the Kings"
actually I have no idea what you do in the game? Can any of you give me some general information?
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
First Step: Find your cousin.
Second Step: Get your cousin in the cannon.
Third Step: Find another cousin.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
VComegasin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenVComegasin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

VComegasin

Posted 2002-12-20, 01:52 PM in reply to Thanatos's post "Haven: Call of the Kings"
It's like a Spyro for older kids.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2002-12-20, 04:29 PM in reply to Thanatos's post "Haven: Call of the Kings"
What? Spyro for older kids? Then it does not move me at all now~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
VComegasin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenVComegasin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

VComegasin

Posted 2002-12-20, 04:34 PM in reply to Thanatos's post "Haven: Call of the Kings"
Well, I mean it's an action/adventure.. like Spyro (First thing that popped into my head)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2002-12-20, 04:53 PM in reply to Thanatos's post "Haven: Call of the Kings"
Haha, well then, that explained it~ but still, I am really into Spyro type of Action/adventure...haha ( but I do play Lord of The Ring though )
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

VComegasin