Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Posted 2002-11-07, 05:45 PM in reply to Fox McCloud's post "Star Fox Adventures: Dinosaur Planet"
Its good..but WAY to frickin short...well at least its a diversion till Zelda comes out...
[img]http://atlas.imagemagician.com/images/fury/furyultracopy.jpg
[/img]

http://www.gca-forums.com
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
FuRy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenFuRy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

FuRy

Posted 2002-11-07, 08:51 PM in reply to Fox McCloud's post "Star Fox Adventures: Dinosaur Planet"
Quote:
Originally posted by tacoX
What can you say, its GAMECUBE.... aka the little 11 year old system
I find it amusing when children try and convince others of their maturity through which video game console they prefer. Jackass.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2002-11-07, 10:47 PM in reply to Fox McCloud's post "Star Fox Adventures: Dinosaur Planet"
I think its in the flame forum, "XBOX SUCKS" or something, but (forgot his name, illukork or something :S) made a very well educated point about how effecient and powerful a system gamecube is, AND that its not a little kid system. Look at its other titles, future titles (yea resident evil is a kids game Oo; hell if its still a kid system then eternal darkness and metroid prime and turok are kiddy too...). Its stupid to say a system is kiddy, admit it.
What I've learned from living in this country : America is a bad word, so is Religion.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tai is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTai is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Tai

Posted 2002-11-07, 10:53 PM in reply to Fox McCloud's post "Star Fox Adventures: Dinosaur Planet"
Iluvatar was the guy from the XBox thread. He did an even better job of pointing out why the AssBox is such an awful console.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2002-11-08, 09:29 PM in reply to Fox McCloud's post "Star Fox Adventures: Dinosaur Planet"
i like Xboxs DvD player

Stanley Cups
2015 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2014 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2013 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2012 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2011 Stanley Cup Champions: The Boston Bruins. C-Zdeno Chara
2010 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks C-Jonathon Toews
2009 Stanley Cup Champions: The Pittsburgh Penguins C-Sidney Crosby
2008 Stanley Cup Champions: The Detroit Red Wings C-Nicklas Lidstrom
2007 Stanley Cup Champions: The Ducks Of Anaheim C-Scott Neidermayer
2006 Stanley Cup Champions: The Carolina Hurricanes C-Rod Brind'Amour
2004 Stanley Cup Champions: The Tampa Bay Lightning C-Dave Andreychuk

Longevity

TWELVE YEAR VETERAN (October 2002)

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
quikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifequikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

quikspy67

Posted 2002-11-08, 09:38 PM in reply to Fox McCloud's post "Star Fox Adventures: Dinosaur Planet"
I already have one, and it is such poor quality, it almost isnt worth it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2002-11-09, 11:27 AM in reply to Fox McCloud's post "Star Fox Adventures: Dinosaur Planet"
i find VHS sweet not to expensive you can tape off of it

Stanley Cups

Longevity

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
quikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifequikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

quikspy67

Posted 2002-11-18, 12:08 PM in reply to Fox McCloud's post "Star Fox Adventures: Dinosaur Planet"
I like dvd for all the special features and the great digital colour(canadian spelling for color) and sound. And ppl are saying the vhs will disappear by 2004.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Gladius is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGladius is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Gladius

Posted 2002-11-18, 01:51 PM in reply to Fox McCloud's post "Star Fox Adventures: Dinosaur Planet"
hi everybody who played Starfox!
in europe the game comes friday and i'm not sure if i buy that game
would be nice when you all would help me with my decision and wrote a list with good and bad points and give a rating or somethig like that
THX for now
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vidar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenVidar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Vidar

Posted 2002-11-18, 03:12 PM in reply to Fox McCloud's post "Star Fox Adventures: Dinosaur Planet"
Starfox Adventures.

GOOD

1. Gorgeous graphics.
2. Very tight gameplay and controls. Really easy to learn.
3. Great story.
4. Awesome level/enemy/boss designs.
5. It's just a really fun adventure.

BAD

1. Too short. It's only about 20 hours long.
2. Slightly too easy.

Overall, it'san awesome game, and is great to play through more than once. Buy it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel

Posted 2002-11-18, 08:32 PM in reply to Fox McCloud's post "Star Fox Adventures: Dinosaur Planet"
excellent game but they should have changed the astroid field when they went to the other places

Stanley Cups

Longevity

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

quikspy67

Posted 2002-11-20, 09:28 AM in reply to Fox McCloud's post "Star Fox Adventures: Dinosaur Planet"
thanks for that info!
i think i follow your advise Raziel and buy that game
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vidar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenVidar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Vidar

Posted 2002-11-20, 04:38 PM in reply to Fox McCloud's post "Star Fox Adventures: Dinosaur Planet"
Good idea, Vidar. You will not be disappointed.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel

Posted 2002-11-22, 11:54 AM in reply to Fox McCloud's post "Star Fox Adventures: Dinosaur Planet"
Quote:
Originally posted by Vidar
thanks for that info!
i think i follow your advise Raziel and buy that game
Where is Jamesadins pic of Jesus
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Gladius is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGladius is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Gladius

Posted 2002-12-12, 03:36 PM in reply to Fox McCloud's post "Star Fox Adventures: Dinosaur Planet"
I don't see how tacoX can call the GCN a kiddie system..its an old and stoopid excuse for defending the Xbox and PS2..its more powerful than the PS2 and hes just jealous he not gettin any RE games..or the 4 other ones Capcom is makin for GCN...If everyone had the money, they know they'd just buy all three of em and quit defending the one they bought, regardless of quality...
[img]http://atlas.imagemagician.com/images/fury/furyultracopy.jpg
[/img]

http://www.gca-forums.com
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
FuRy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenFuRy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

FuRy

Posted 2002-12-12, 05:12 PM in reply to Fox McCloud's post "Star Fox Adventures: Dinosaur Planet"
::edit: nevermind
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2002-12-18, 03:40 PM in reply to Fox McCloud's post "Star Fox Adventures: Dinosaur Planet"
And i heard that final fantasy was coming to GCN but it could be a rumor.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sir.dennis enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzsir.dennis enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

sir.dennis

Posted 2002-12-18, 03:44 PM in reply to Fox McCloud's post "Star Fox Adventures: Dinosaur Planet"
Its not a rumor.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jamesadin

Posted 2002-12-18, 06:29 PM in reply to Fox McCloud's post "Star Fox Adventures: Dinosaur Planet"
I'm straight

Stanley Cups

Longevity

Last edited by quikspy67; 2003-01-13 at 02:20 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

quikspy67

Posted 2002-12-18, 06:54 PM in reply to Fox McCloud's post "Star Fox Adventures: Dinosaur Planet"
What the flying fuck are you talking about now Quik? Your a retard.

Last edited by Jamesadin; 2002-12-18 at 07:29 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jamesadin