Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Posted 2002-11-18, 03:32 AM in reply to Rurouni Storm's post "FF-X 2 (that's right, it's not FF12)"
one thing i forgot to add, the trailer i got.. in the end Rikku gives Yuna new clothes because she's going undercover. She goes undercover because there are many new Religions or groups or Yewon wannabes now or whatever and the largest one goes to visit Besaid and Yuna dont want anything to do with it, and their leader insist because every group wants the summoner who beat sin so she gets new clothes and goes out to find Tidus..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Makenshi is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMakenshi is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Makenshi

Posted 2002-11-19, 07:33 AM in reply to Rurouni Storm's post "FF-X 2 (that's right, it's not FF12)"
The game looks interesting for sure. If I had a PS2, I'd rent it first, though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2002-11-24, 01:39 AM in reply to Rurouni Storm's post "FF-X 2 (that's right, it's not FF12)"
I think it's not going to be THAT bad but all my friends thought it would suck just because its a sequal to FFX, but I think we should give it a chance and play abit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
I)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenI)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-11-28, 03:04 PM in reply to Rurouni Storm's post "FF-X 2 (that's right, it's not FF12)"
Quote:
Originally posted by Raziel
I play Final Fantasy games for the story as well, and I hated FFX's plot. The villain was awful, the hero was laughable, and the overall movement of the plot didn't interest me at all.
Hmm i must agree with raziel for FFX square looks more for a good design/graphics as for a really good story .
I think Square think people more looks for a good design/graphic as for a good story but for the most people is it so but that aren't rpg gamer they only want see fantastic graphic.
Ok i wouldn't say that a good graphic/design isn't important but it must be more in the background square must come back to the good old school like chrono trigger (ok not FF but).
I, S, A zum R wer von euch denkt hier er könnte mehr, als die Berliner Bären? Adrenalin Musik direkt aus Kreuzberg!
Ich mache harte Musik auf harte Beats, wie diesen hier. Hinter mir Untergrundkrieger die mit mir maschieren als Team! Seit Jahren seh ich sie alle an uns vorbeiziehen, erst Savas dann Aggro, es ist Zeit für?! ADRENALIN!!!

You missed me? I'M BACK!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JiDDaR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJiDDaR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JiDDaR

Posted 2002-11-29, 02:57 PM in reply to Rurouni Storm's post "FF-X 2 (that's right, it's not FF12)"
nah, let it have a FF style and let Chrono Trigger have its own way of its "old school". FFX went far too much on the story and graphics... I didn't really like the taking turns battle system and the sphere lvls, and the game was too short and easy. Other wise it was good, with voices and good graphics not to mention awesome songs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
I)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenI)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-11-30, 01:07 PM in reply to Rurouni Storm's post "FF-X 2 (that's right, it's not FF12)"
In my opinion the battle system is not bad i like it but the sphere lvls i don't like too.
I, S, A zum R wer von euch denkt hier er könnte mehr, als die Berliner Bären? Adrenalin Musik direkt aus Kreuzberg!
Ich mache harte Musik auf harte Beats, wie diesen hier. Hinter mir Untergrundkrieger die mit mir maschieren als Team! Seit Jahren seh ich sie alle an uns vorbeiziehen, erst Savas dann Aggro, es ist Zeit für?! ADRENALIN!!!

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JiDDaR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJiDDaR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JiDDaR

Posted 2002-11-30, 02:33 PM in reply to Rurouni Storm's post "FF-X 2 (that's right, it's not FF12)"
why don't they just take out the sphere level system? make like... kingdom of hearts 2 with tons more FF stuff
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2002-12-01, 09:59 AM in reply to Rurouni Storm's post "FF-X 2 (that's right, it's not FF12)"
where did KH come out while we were talking about FFX? lol... and I think Square was planning to make the next one using more FF characters.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-12-01, 12:00 PM in reply to Rurouni Storm's post "FF-X 2 (that's right, it's not FF12)"
Hm maybe but i hope that the next one have a better story .

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JiDDaR

Posted 2002-12-01, 06:20 PM in reply to Rurouni Storm's post "FF-X 2 (that's right, it's not FF12)"
ah, story wasn't that bad... the game just needed to be a little harder... I was lvl 50 and I was able to beat enemies easily in every world and the coliseum.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-12-01, 10:33 PM in reply to Rurouni Storm's post "FF-X 2 (that's right, it's not FF12)"
let me remind you, ANSEM Sux, and the ending sux, too
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
First Step: Find your cousin.
Second Step: Get your cousin in the cannon.
Third Step: Find another cousin.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
VComegasin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenVComegasin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

VComegasin

Posted 2002-12-03, 02:01 PM in reply to Rurouni Storm's post "FF-X 2 (that's right, it's not FF12)"
Ending just totally gave away that there will be a second KH game... and if they were planning that already while making the first game... they HAD to have the ending crappy as they are right now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-12-03, 07:20 PM in reply to Rurouni Storm's post "FF-X 2 (that's right, it's not FF12)"
Have y'all seen that new chick...? she shows lots of er... cleavage...
[img]http://atlas.imagemagician.com/images/fury/furyultracopy.jpg
[/img]

http://www.gca-forums.com
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
FuRy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenFuRy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

FuRy

Posted 2002-12-04, 08:05 PM in reply to Rurouni Storm's post "FF-X 2 (that's right, it's not FF12)"
I believe you are talking about FFX-2 characters? cuz in this game... they tend to be more "showing" then all the other FF games... hehe.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-12-04, 08:14 PM in reply to Rurouni Storm's post "FF-X 2 (that's right, it's not FF12)"
woohoo! time to get it
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2002-12-07, 10:31 AM in reply to Rurouni Storm's post "FF-X 2 (that's right, it's not FF12)"
Quote:
Originally posted by Randuin
woohoo! time to get it
come on Randuin... its 3D pixels lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-12-23, 11:56 PM in reply to Rurouni Storm's post "FF-X 2 (that's right, it's not FF12)"
Great a pixalated pervert
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Valmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenValmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Valmar

Posted 2002-12-27, 08:57 AM in reply to Rurouni Storm's post "FF-X 2 (that's right, it's not FF12)"
hehe
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-12-30, 08:32 PM in reply to Rurouni Storm's post "FF-X 2 (that's right, it's not FF12)"
Here's a link on a Swedish site with alittle FF X-2 info and pictures some new on the new character Pine among others if you really really want me >.< i can translate it all.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Makenshi is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMakenshi is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Makenshi

Posted 2002-12-31, 04:47 PM in reply to Rurouni Storm's post "FF-X 2 (that's right, it's not FF12)"
BRING IN DA LORD OF SWEDEN CHRUSER!>>>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

I)ark_Phoenix