Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Found an SOJ
Posted 2008-05-09, 06:59 PM
lulz, I was killing Nightmare Baal over and over on my sorc, and I just found a Stone of Jordan from him. My sorc is only level 64 and I haven't played with a single other person yet. What a lucky find!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-05-09, 07:02 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Found an SOJ"
pics or it didn't happen

I think this is the first SOJ I've ever found that wasn't from botting. I used to get them from NM andy botting, but I don't think I've ever really found one myself.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg SOJlol.JPG (139.3 KB, 17 views)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-05-09, 09:20 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "pics or it didn't happen I think..."
I offer 3 windforces, unident!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-05-10, 02:03 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "I offer 3 windforces, unident!"
I just found a Wizard Spike off of The Countess in hell. I'm lucky today.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-05-10, 12:30 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I just found a Wizard Spike off of The..."
I have killed the countass over and over and never get anything good... I am really unlucky with drops.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2008-05-10, 12:34 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "I have killed the countass over and..."
Back in the day I botted a hammerdin from 89-95 and didn't get anything good. The same trash kept on droping.

Grats
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2008-05-10, 12:37 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Back in the day I botted a hammerdin..."
I'm slowly working my way through hell right now. Normal and Nightmare were relatively easy, but Hell is pretty much a big road block for single-element sorceress. Whatever I can't kill, my mercenary has to. I'm currently working on getting him some better gear, since I'm doing pretty good myself, so I need to find a few pretty good runes. I think the highest one I need is an Um, and that's not entirely unrealistic to find.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-05-10, 12:55 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I'm slowly working my way through hell..."
Hell Hellforge should get you an Um.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-05-10, 01:16 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Hell Hellforge should get you an Um."
If I could get to the Hell hellforge I wouldn't need the Um. :P

I'm currently in the process of doing this:

I kill NM baal until I've stocked up on full rejuv potions for a little while. Once I have tose, I do Hell countess. I can handle most everything but the countess and her minions. Waheed can take them out, if I split them up into smaller groups. The full rejuvs are for the countess herself. I pop a super healing potion on him when he starts getting lower on health, and if he gets close to death, I give him a full rejuv. Also, the full rejuvs help me GET to the countess. Since I'm teleporting to her, I have to watch out not to die. If I teleport into a group of those mana-stealing ghosts, it can mean instant death if I don't have a full rejuv, since no mana=no teleport=sitting duck.

My plans after I get a couple of good runes is to go to act 2 and clear the ancient tunnels a few hundred times. I should get pretty decent experience there, and pretty awesome items(it's similar to the pit, except there are no cold immunes.) Once I feel that my gear and my merc's gear is suitable, I'm going to work on getting through hell. I suspect that there will be a couple of roadblocks, though, that will prove difficult.

I don't think I can get past act 2 until my gear is pretty darn good, because my merc is going to have to take hell duriel all by himself. With potions and a few tricks, this shouldn't be TOO hard, but I need to get him some better gear anyway. If I remember right, hell duriel is immune to cold, so the best I can do is static him to 50%.

Next, the chaos sanctuary will be hard. I really don't know how I'll get through it other than to just keep on trying. I'm going to have to seriously stock up on gold for keeping my merc alive, since I believe the caster knight dudes in the chaos sanctuary are cold immune. Normally this wouldn't be a problem, because Waheed can kill them, but in this case it will be a bit more tricky. Since they cast Iron Maiden, it's going to be tricky to have him kill them without him killing himself. Also, I don't know if it's possible, but if any of the 3 minions of Diablo end up being cold/phys immune, I think I'll just have to start over. Cold/phys immunes are the only things I really can't do anything against, for now.

It's going to be tricky and difficult, but I'm determined to do it. I know for a fact that a pure blizzard sorceress can solo all of the way through hell, with a few tricks up their sleeve. I've never done it, myself. I've never gotten this lucky with gear, though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-05-10, 06:33 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "If I could get to the Hell hellforge I..."
haha sov XD i'm pretty sure i used to get all my junk from you/jarren i had over a dozen wiz spikes at one stage. but this was only when all of my accounts got banned once. STUPID JARREN NEEDS TO COME BACK D:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2008-05-10, 11:02 PM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "haha sov XD i'm pretty sure i used to..."
Yeah i used to make games / give away all the garbage that dropped..

Jarren is off having buttsecks with his gf again, can't play d2 atm ~_~ (no AA + WAAH LAG)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2008-05-10, 11:46 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Yeah i used to make games / give away..."
Sovereign said:
can't play d2 atm ~_~ (no AA + WAAH LAG)
Thats uber weaksauce. AA = pubbys
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda