Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

X3
Posted 2006-05-26, 01:32 AM
Could have been better tbqhwya.
So this baby seal walks into a club.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ask_rabber

Posted 2006-05-26, 07:46 AM in reply to ask_rabber's post "X3"
How was the major fight between the xmen and evil mutants. It looks sweet.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-05-26, 11:54 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "How was the major fight between the..."
Was pretty cool. But keep in mind that the middle of the movie is cheesy and really coincidental in just about all aspects. First is still my favorite.
So this baby seal walks into a club.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ask_rabber

Posted 2006-05-26, 01:13 PM in reply to ask_rabber's post starting "Was pretty cool. But keep in mind that..."
How's The Beast? He's one of the characters I've always wanted to see in the X-men films...I'm a bit annoyed that there is no Gambit though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-05-26, 05:12 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "How's The Beast? He's one of the..."
Gambit was the man.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-05-26, 08:41 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Gambit was the man."
Nightcrawler will forever own my heart.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2006-05-26, 08:56 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Nightcrawler will forever own my heart."
Yea because he like teleports his hand into your chest, right?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-05-26, 09:30 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Yea because he like teleports his hand..."
Err...no.

...Because rumor has it he's supposed to have two penis'.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2006-05-26, 09:49 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Err...no. ...Because rumor has it..."
Someone spoil it for me.

I'm never going to watch it but I need something to read when I'm bored.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-05-26, 10:10 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Someone spoil it for me. I'm never..."
First one was pretty cool, second one sucked...I'm not gonna waste my time watching the third unless it has a unique storyline and not like the second.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2006-06-01, 07:48 AM in reply to kaos's post starting "First one was pretty cool, second one..."
X3 was great. I actually got too much into it and ended up crying at the end when "someone" kills "someone else."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
My Saturn is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMy Saturn is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

My Saturn

Posted 2006-06-01, 10:44 AM in reply to My Saturn's post starting "X3 was great. I actually got too much..."
Me I liked x-men 1 and 2 but I was really hyped up for 3 when I saw a sentinels head riped off on by wolverine in the chemicals but I found this one to be a big disappointment for many reasons that I will not say becaues I dont want to give stuff away. other than that is should of been some other move than x-men because it would just make a good action movie and nothing else than that. Thats what I think.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
crazyeye is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweencrazyeye is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

crazyeye

Posted 2006-06-01, 11:27 AM in reply to ask_rabber's post "X3"
Saw it Monday. Thought it shoulda been longer.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2006-06-01, 04:40 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "How's The Beast? He's one of the..."
Lenny said:
How's The Beast? He's one of the characters I've always wanted to see in the X-men films...I'm a bit annoyed that there is no Gambit though.
gambit is coming out in the next one thats what i heared from my sources
you all suck]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
aron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenaron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

aron

Posted 2006-06-01, 05:04 PM in reply to aron's post starting "gambit is coming out in the next one..."
There isn't supposed to be a next one, though. Hence "The Last Stand"

There's a couple spinoffs in the works, but not another full X-Men movie.

And part 3 blew.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2006-06-01, 05:55 PM in reply to Rurouni Storm's post starting "There isn't supposed to be a next one,..."
from what I heard the the next movie is going to be a wolverine movie
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
crazyeye is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweencrazyeye is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

crazyeye

Posted 2006-06-01, 07:07 PM in reply to crazyeye's post starting "from what I heard the the next movie is..."
Saw it, it was alright.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPenguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Penguin

Posted 2006-06-01, 08:46 PM in reply to Penguin's post starting "Saw it, it was alright."
No Nightcrawler made me sad.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2006-06-01, 09:18 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "No Nightcrawler made me sad. :("
Best line in the entire movie:

"Do you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, bitch!!!"

I was dying. And then I realized I'm a huge nerd because the first thing I though of when I heard that was this:

http://www.fazed.org/video/?id=213

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2006-06-01, 10:37 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Best line in the entire movie: "Do..."
Yeah I thought that too. I had just shown it to my brother on Monday, when we saw it. I'm not sure who thought of it first, it was probably the writers of X3. It seemed to be lacking, but was alright.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven