Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

The dilemma.
Posted 2006-08-07, 03:00 PM
I'm thirsty, and the only thing I have in my apartment is alcohol and water.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2006-08-07, 03:05 PM in reply to Jessifer's post "The dilemma."
Drink the water, and feed the alcohol to some fishes.

Or water down the alcohol with the water, so you've got some tatse, but twice the volume, that would wake you up? And mean that you'd understand a lot more of this gibberish.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-08-07, 03:09 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Drink the water, and feed the alcohol..."
alcohol for the win, as long as you dont have to drive anywhere
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-08-07, 10:45 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "alcohol for the win, as long as you..."
alcohol as long as you do have to drive anywhere
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2006-08-07, 11:03 PM in reply to Jessifer's post "The dilemma."
I hear alcohol is a perfect source of hydration.

Titus?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-08-07, 11:23 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I hear alcohol is a perfect source of..."
Titus skips all that pussy drinking stuff. He injects his alcohol straight to the veins.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-08-08, 08:38 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Titus skips all that pussy drinking..."
Now that is hardcore.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-08-08, 10:46 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Now that is hardcore."
Is it one of those cases where you measure the blood to alcohol content, rather than alcohol to blood content?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-08-08, 11:46 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Is it one of those cases where you..."
Probably. As for what I went with...I had water. I figured the alcohol wouldn't be too good at getting this cold out of my system.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2006-08-08, 11:49 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Probably. As for what I went with...I..."
A couple of shots would've helped a bit...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-08-08, 11:54 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "A couple of shots would've helped a..."
I drank enough over the weekend, anyway.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2006-08-08, 01:08 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "I drank enough over the weekend, anyway."
Water is for getting clean. You should have gone with the booze.

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2006-08-09, 05:09 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Water is for getting clean. You should..."
Get your lazy ass to the store and get some juice.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2006-08-09, 08:44 AM in reply to Ganga's post starting "Get your lazy ass to the store and get..."
Speaking of which, I hate juice that's from concintrate. Just dosn't taste as good.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-08-09, 09:34 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Speaking of which, I hate juice that's..."
I like the light pulp Florida Orange Juice that comes in the half-gallon cartons.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-08-09, 10:01 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I like the light pulp Florida Orange..."
The only Orange Juice I can stand to drink is the McDonalds Orange Juice. Isn't that horrible? I go there in the morning just for that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2006-08-09, 10:08 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "The only Orange Juice I can stand to..."
That is really good OJ, if there is any juice in it anyways.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe