Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Dead as fuck
Posted 2005-01-08, 08:49 PM
i am dead as fuck right now, 9 bullets from a nine, 2 shells from a shotgun, 2 rockets shoved far up my ass, and sstill more to cvome tonight

Woot! Look at me. I'm so cool. I'm not high like you mainstream motherfuckers! I'm dead! Aren't I a badass?

Point of this thread: QUIT FUCKING POSTING "I'm so High" Threads.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2005-01-08, 08:50 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "Dead as fuck"
Dude I just shot myself in the leg with a 45 and it fucked me up.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2005-01-08, 08:51 PM in reply to RoboticSilence's post starting "Dude I just shot myself in the leg with..."
RoboticSilence said:
Dude I just shot myself in the leg with a 45 and it fucked me up.
We must be the two illest motherfuckers up in this joint, yo!!

Last edited by Demosthenes; 2005-01-09 at 04:44 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2005-01-08, 09:16 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "We must be the two illest motherfuckers..."
Two rockets shoved far up your ass, you say?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2005-01-08, 09:18 PM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "Two rockets shoved far up your ass, you..."
mantralord said:
Two rockets shoved far up your ass, you say?
Far up my ass.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2005-01-08, 09:36 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Far up my ass."
That'd be like running into the White House with a pipe bomb shoved up your ass...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2005-01-08, 09:37 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "That'd be like running into the White..."
Or running up to the President, offering him a gun-shaped pretzel.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2005-01-08, 09:41 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Or running up to the President,..."
Or or or...like wearing vertical stripes at a horizontal stripes party!! EL OH EL!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2005-01-08, 09:45 PM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "Or or or...like wearing vertical..."
Or like, using the rough dildo at a smooth dildo party....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2005-01-08, 10:12 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Or like, using the rough dildo at a..."
HandOfHeaven said:
Or like, using the rough dildo at a smooth dildo party....
The sad part is, is that i EXPECTED you to say that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2005-01-08, 10:13 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "The sad part is, is that i EXPECTED you..."
The sad part is, you'd go to one of those parties.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2005-01-08, 10:44 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "Dead as fuck"
Does someone have a gun to your head forcing you to read a thread that has its title set as "IM STONED", or "IM BAKED". No? Quit bitching. You don't like it, fine, Ignore it. It's not going to stop so why continue to make a big deal out of it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-01-08, 10:45 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "The sad part is, you'd go to one of..."
HandOfHeaven said:
The sad part is, you'd go to one of those parties.

The saddest part is, that you would be the host of the party.

No, no i dont think i would've gone to your party.

Sorry.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2005-01-08, 11:14 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Does someone have a gun to your head..."
Sovereign said:
Does someone have a gun to your head forcing you to read a thread that has its title set as "IM STONED", or "IM BAKED". No? Quit bitching. You don't like it, fine, Ignore it. It's not going to stop so why continue to make a big deal out of it.
But I'm doped down dead as fuck, yo. Check it, I'm tight of the hizeel. I got capped by at least 7 grams...err, bullets and that makes me down. I just had to get on the internet and boast about it yo. I got shot like 50 times today. And I'm not even counting from last week when I was so dead I couldn't even wake up till the next day, yo. Man, let me tell you a story.

So I was on my way like a good little boy to a friends house. Well it turns out my friend was badass, and had a huge-ass bong...I mean gun. And my friend was like, "Yo, this is some dope shit, you want to get hit by some of this shit?" And I was like, "Yo, no man, I'm bullet free. I ain't in the ghetto, yo." And he was like, "Try some of this shit yo. This is some good shit. It'll knock your ass out." And I was like, "Nigga please." And you know tha peer pressure always wins, so I was like, "Aiight, nigga, pull out the nine and cap me with one." At this point I was thinking I was ultra-badass, because only the realest motherfuckers can get capt with a nine, yo. Well, all of a sudden my friend pulls out his double-barrel shotgun. And I was like, "Yo nigga, shouldn't I try some of the little shit before I get into the big shit?" And he was like, "Nigga, you crazy. Nigga I swear to god, this is some of the best shit you is ever gonna have. I even laced it with some nine-milis, yo." And I was like, "Aiight," ya know, because being shot with a nine would've made me a ultra-badass, but this would make me a super-duper-flippity-floppity-flooping-ultra-badass. And so he shoots me. And after that I just flipped. I was so fucking dead it's not even funny. But then that nigga shot me again. That's how I died by them two shotgun shells. But man, I was so fuckin dead, we just started talkin about the craziest shit, cuz you know, he was dead too. We started talkin about religion and deep shit, yo. I swear to god, being shot by a couple of shells is no harm at all! Everyone should try it at some point in their life. So afterwards my friend is like, "man, is this your first time dying?" And I didn't want to look like a pussy, because dying is so bad-ass, so of course I was like, "Fuck nah, nigga." So my friend is like, "Yo, nigga, you ever tried a rocket sandwich?" And I was like, "Nah nigga, what the fuck is that shizzle?" And he was like, "Nigga try some of this stuff." And so he brought out a few Rocket sandwiches. No need to worry, because these rockets were from his garage, so we knew they were perfectly safe and couldn't harm us. Anyway, we were so dead by that time that we didn't know what the fuck we were doing, yo. Nigga, we just started doing some crazy shit. Anyway, we sat down on the table, and decided that it was time to eat our rocket sandwiches. But we were so dead by this time, we decided to eat them the south park way, yo. We wanted to see if we could eat the sandwiches up our ass, and regurgitate them from our mouth. And so here we are sitting on these two delicious-ass rocket-sandwiches. Anyway, I got one up in there pretty good. And then the shit hit me. I was like, "Yo man, this shit is da muthafuckin bomb, yo. I'm hallucinatin and shit. Oh fuck, nigga, I just killed yo muthafuckin moms. Bahh well. We dead too, so that's quite aiight mah nigga. Nigga, hit me up with another one of them Rocket sandwiches." And that's how I got them two Rockets lodged way up in my ass. I wouldn't reccomend rocket sandwiches unless you have a strong stomach. And so I was on my way home, but I was like, "Nigga I done did everything already, I might as well take some nines." And so I shot myself nine times with the nine, until I just felt like I was about to OD, which would be okay since I was dead. Anyway, now I'm home, and I'm tellin yall, my best internet buddies, whom I must impress so that my dick can get a massage from a girl. I just had to let y'all know, I am one crazy-super-duper-flippity-floppity-floopying-mayo-mayo-muthafuckin-badass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2005-01-08, 11:16 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Does someone have a gun to your head..."
Your free speech ends at the tip of my nose.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2005-01-08, 11:17 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Your free speech ends at the tip of my..."
GravitonSurge said:
Your free speech ends at the tip of my nose.
Nigga, you just mad cuz I'm down.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2005-01-08, 11:39 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Or running up to the President,..."
Or a pretzel shaped gun
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2005-01-09, 12:42 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "We must be the two illest motherfuckers..."
mjordan2nd said:
We must be the two coolest motherfuckers up in this joint, yo!!
dont.say.joint.lol.lol.imma.smoke.now.then.slit.my .wrists.because.my.parents.think.im.a.druggy.and.a .loser

Maybe tonight we'll fly so far away... We'll be lost before the dawn...
Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2005-01-09, 02:39 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "But I'm doped down dead as fuck, yo...."
Thats cool! Cause apparently, unlike a majority of people, I used my ignore skill to completely disregard anything you said! It wasn't hard, and it didn't hurt either!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-01-09, 09:10 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Thats cool! Cause apparently, unlike a..."
Sovereign said:
Thats cool! Cause apparently, unlike a majority of people, I used my ignore skill to completely disregard anything you said! It wasn't hard, and it didn't hurt either!
Nigga, I'm down wit' dat, yo. I know where you comin from, nigga. Yo, when I'm dead as fuck I ignore everything too, yo, like traffic laws and that little kid that was out in the middle of the street. He joined us! He's dead as fuck too yo. I'm such a muthafuckin badass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes