Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

To gank or not to gank?
Posted 2004-12-28, 01:04 PM
I usually have a policy of leaving them be if they are fighting a monster and are not being agrresive. However the DIE ganking groups have been really bad as of late so I have resorted to tormenting the local duskwood population every night an hour before I stop playing until some high level alliance players come in and put an end to my rampage.
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2004-12-28, 01:08 PM in reply to zagggon's post "To gank or not to gank?"
DIE's probably one of the groups who will make consistant raids on the horde's starting areas. Gank them all.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-12-28, 04:36 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "DIE's probably one of the groups who..."
DIE seems to be rather ineffective unless in groups of 12 or more.

Xenn, Hantu, Raab and I (them being in their 20s) ganked two 40 DIE hunters. Was amusing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2004-12-28, 04:52 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "DIE seems to be rather ineffective..."
GravitonSurge said:

Xenn, Hantu, Raab and I (them being in their 20s) ganked two 40 DIE hunters. Was amusing.
And the 40 pally we took out twice. Raab and I also ate a hunter
Yummy.
Grav ran up to the pally (it had like 10 health) and it just died the first time.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
pr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenpr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

pr0xy

Posted 2004-12-29, 01:11 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "DIE seems to be rather ineffective..."
GravitonSurge said:
LMAO

You guys ended up getting DiE on your server? That's kinda funny.

Our #1 faggot Alliance guild is the Kirin Tor. Zerging talentless asshats, the lot of them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-12-29, 01:30 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "LMAO You guys ended up getting DiE..."
Vollstrecker said:
LMAO

You guys ended up getting DiE on your server? That's kinda funny.

Our #1 faggot Alliance guild is the Kirin Tor. Zerging talentless asshats, the lot of them.

You said.

Faggot

then Guild

then Kirin Tor. Zerging

You said faggot. Those 2 phrases/words.

Ironic?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish