Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Posted 2004-12-21, 08:54 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "Whoever said I didn't have emotions?..."
It is usually the more deep emotional people who listen to Emo. I listen to all kinds of music but Emo is my favorite becuase of the lyrics and feeling.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer

Posted 2004-12-22, 01:38 AM in reply to Acer's post starting "It is usually the more deep emotional..."
Yes, and those kinds of people tend to get beat up in school, made fun of for all their life, then go on a shooting spree in the middle of a crowded shopping mall then go to jail and be pounded in the ass for 10-15 because their whole life they were made fun of for being pussies and whining about how hard it is to have some random bitch you don't even know not want to go out with you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeSlim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Slim

Posted 2004-12-22, 02:07 AM in reply to Acer's post starting "It is usually the more deep emotional..."
Acer said:
It is usually the more deep emotional people who listen to Emo.
Actually, most of the time it's just whiny trend-leeches that think wearing a pair of Converse All-Stars and black-rimmed glasses will get them the acceptance and love they can't give themselves.

I'm pretty well-versed in this shit, because my younger brother is sadly one of them. He wears skintight neon pink sweaters and size-zero women's jeans. It's come to the point now where, in complete and brutal honesty, I'd be more comfortable with his situation if he'd just come out and say he's gay. It would at least give me some sort of explanation as to why he dresses like a 17-year old hooker.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2004-12-22, 09:45 AM in reply to Slim's post starting "Yes, and those kinds of people tend to..."
I am actually a very deep emotional person, and I am the opposite. I get a long with everyone, never get beat up. The thing about me is if I am happy I am extremely happy and if I am sad I am extremely sad. Emo usually can match the extremity of my mood.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer

Posted 2004-12-22, 09:49 AM in reply to Raziel's post starting "Actually, most of the time it's just..."
Yes most people who listen to Emo are like that. I moved to PA and they take it way to far, and I have noticed they all do these "depressions" and shit for attention. I totally can't stand them, but not all Emo people are so retarded. I beleive as much as they say they aren't following a crowd most of them by not following a crowd are actually following each other by being so. I will agree with you guys on some points. I just don't think having Emo type emotions is bad. If I wanted to be manly and get sex and what not I could... I just don't find anything out of it
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Acer

Posted 2004-12-22, 02:29 PM in reply to Acer's post starting "Yes most people who listen to Emo are..."
Seriously, who would want to be manly? I mean, come on, that is so 90's...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2004-12-22, 04:22 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Seriously, who would want to be manly?..."
Identity Crisis!

It's the year 2004 and nobody knows what's cool anymore! Drift aimlessly from one social trend to the next as you eventually find yourself converging to the ultra-hip world of box-framed glasses and studded belts known as "EMO." You have dyed-black hair that is engineered to look messy, but it's not spikey enough to be punk. You wear a skin-tight v-neck argyle sweater and black converse shoes--an amalgamation of old and new. You are a walking paradox. You are EMO.

You're not bound by the confines of traditional denominational religions, yet you're not confident enough to have an independent thought in that thick, vacuous skull of yours, so you dabble in trendy philosophies like Kabbalah and tribal mysticism. The game ends when you stop sucking manufactured cool from MTV's teat long enough to realize what a dumb son of a bitch you're being.

I love maddox.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2004-12-22, 06:41 PM in reply to Acer's post starting "Yes most people who listen to Emo are..."
ACER. YOU MORON.

You are just completely wrong about everything you say and it's frustrating as hell. YOU DON'T HAVE TO LISTEN TO EMO TO BE "DEEP". IN FACT, LISTENING TO EMO DOES NOT MAKE YOU "DEEP". WTF does being "deep" even mean to you?! Why is being "deep" so fucking coveted? Maybe you should be "deep" and think about what you are fucking saying a bit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2004-12-22, 06:51 PM in reply to Shining Knights's post starting "It matters not whether you win or lose;..."
lol shinto she looks like she would be fun in a room with the door closed XD
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2004-12-22, 07:33 PM in reply to zagggon's post starting "lol shinto she looks like she would be..."
Closed, locked, and bolted.. that's the only way you'd keep her in the room.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2004-12-23, 04:28 AM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "ACER. YOU MORON. You are just..."
How about not mix up how I say things... kthxbye
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Acer

Posted 2004-12-23, 02:14 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "Whoever said I didn't have emotions?..."
OH SHIT SON, YOU DON'T SAY?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2004-12-23, 02:29 PM in reply to Hades-Knight's post starting "OH SHIT SON, YOU DON'T SAY?..."
Lmao, I don't really know how to respond to that? I guess I was a pussy-whipped bitch back then, but I was certainly not emo. I was in love, that's all.

So, Hades, have you PIITB lately?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2004-12-23, 11:33 PM in reply to Acer's post starting "How about not mix up how I say..."
Acer said:
How about not mix up how I say things... kthxbye
That was an outstanding rebuttle, faggot. You could have at least answered the questions I posed to you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2004-12-24, 10:08 AM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "That was an outstanding rebuttle,..."
Hey acer is my friend imma take pics of me and him when he comes down to florida again and post on zelaron! k
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2004-12-24, 08:39 PM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "Hey acer is my friend imma take pics of..."
mantralord said:
Hey acer is my friend imma take pics of me and him when he comes down to florida again and post on zelaron! k

I WISH I HAD FRIENDSA!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Hades-Knight

Posted 2004-12-24, 09:46 PM in reply to Hades-Knight's post starting "I WISH I HAD FRIENDSA!!"
Does anyone else think that this thread should just be answered "Fuck them hard and leave them in a sewer."?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Penny_Bags

Posted 2004-12-24, 10:07 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "Does anyone else think that this thread..."
for Great Justice!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Hades-Knight

Posted 2004-12-24, 10:20 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "Does anyone else think that this thread..."
Don't throw them in a sewer...keep them in a cage so you can fuck them more than once. That's the humane thing to do.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeSlim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Slim

Posted 2004-12-25, 09:43 AM in reply to Acer's post starting "It is usually the more deep emotional..."
It matters not whether you win or lose; what matters is whether I win or lose.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzShining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Shining Knights