Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III

Posted 2012-03-22, 07:16 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Minimum: Windows® XP/Vista/7 (latest..."
I need a new computer because my old one broke. I've been going completely off of my sister's macbook air and my mom's HP laptop with an i3 processor. So all in all I can't do anything regarding DIII. My plan is to get a good laptop because i'm still in college and then get a gaming desktop. If I have to play DIII on the laptop for a bit I will.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2012-03-22, 11:25 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "I need a new computer because my old..."
I had bought this, but found out that they lie when they say it's a laptop. It's more like a desktop replacement:
Code:
http://www.amazon.com/Republic-Gamers-G74SX-AH71-17-3-Inch-Gaming/dp/B005UUS6MO
So I ended up trading it back to Tigerdirect and having them send me a 14inch Alienware.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2012-03-22, 11:41 AM in reply to kaos's post starting "I had bought this, but found out that..."
I'm planning on alienware 15.5 inch. 17 inch is just to big. I don't understand why you'd want that on a laptop. I'd rather a 15.5 inch with a i7 processor and 1 gig graphics card with 8 gigs of ram and pay like $500 less.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2012-03-22, 12:50 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "I'm planning on alienware 15.5 inch. 17..."
Alienware discontinued the 15" series and made a 14" series. And the specs I have are almost exactly that +1.5gb to the video card.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2012-03-22, 02:25 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "Alienware discontinued the 15" series..."
The computer I was using like over 5 years ago meets the minimum requirements for Diablo 3. My current computer surpasses the recommended, I should be able to play on the highest settings with no issues.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2012-03-22, 07:33 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "The computer I was using like over 5..."
That's what I wanna be able to do but I can't do that right now since I don't actually have my own computer. Hence why I'm mainly playing games that will be really easy to switch over to another computer. Actually, if I could get a recommendation, I am in college so a computer under $1000 would be nice. Any ideas what I should get that has a high performance but low cost?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2012-03-23, 10:02 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "That's what I wanna be able to do but I..."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kaos

Posted 2012-03-23, 10:22 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "http://screensnapr.com/e/54wWS7.jpg"
They never set a date before hand.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2012-03-24, 06:51 AM in reply to kaos's post starting "http://screensnapr.com/e/54wWS7.jpg"
Indeed it was, but a couple of weeks ago (notice the date on the article) Blizzard then announced that D3 will see a release in May.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2012-03-24, 01:36 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Indeed it was, but a couple of weeks..."
And May 15th is in fact in May so would that mean they never moved it?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2012-03-26, 11:31 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Minimum: Windows® XP/Vista/7 (latest..."
It's about fucking time. Fuck.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2012-03-31, 08:13 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "It's about fucking time. Fuck."
I got a job. First $500 goes to getting me a new car. Next $100 is Diablo III
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2012-03-31, 10:25 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "I got a job. First $500 goes to getting..."
I've played through maybe half of the beta on one character, I'm underwhelmed so far. I keep thinking "I want to play Skyrim"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2012-04-01, 09:00 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I've played through maybe half of the..."
Awww. That's disappointing...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2012-04-01, 09:19 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "Awww. That's disappointing..."
Which character are you using?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2012-04-01, 11:49 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Which character are you using?"
The mage character.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2012-04-01, 12:31 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "The mage character."
I just wanna play the monk. Just like I do in DDO
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2012-04-02, 10:36 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "I just wanna play the monk. Just like I..."
The monk is my favorite, followed closely by the demon hunter.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2012-04-02, 07:30 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "The monk is my favorite, followed..."
Those are the two I'm really excited about. I don't really wanna play the old classes. I mean, they're great and all but I've played them before.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2012-04-28, 08:43 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Those are the two I'm really excited..."
My turn to post a picture

finally got the money together while still paying for gas and buying a car.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin