Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Posted 2003-07-02, 08:40 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Which game character would you most..."
I'd be Pikachu. I could just walk into a store and kids would pay $50 to hug me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2003-07-02, 08:42 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Which game character would you most..."
haha. but then you'd have all of those people who hate it trying to chase you down and kill you.

By every fiber of your being you are truely a man slayer.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Batosi is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBatosi is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Batosi

Posted 2003-07-03, 01:42 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Which game character would you most..."
you got that right, people would go to the store with a shotgun and shoot you three times in the neck....when ever people like you, there will be people who hate you, mainly bexcause thay cant be like you and be jealous
look at ben a, guy who's going out with J Lo, what the mut, people , not me, thinks he is a lucky bastered, jealous i say, jealous
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
J_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJ_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

J_iceman

Posted 2003-07-03, 02:05 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Which game character would you most..."
I would like to be link from any of the Zelda games!
Anyone who says he can see through women is missing a lot.
~ Groucho Marx
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Burn666side is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBurn666side is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Burn666side

Posted 2003-07-05, 03:48 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Which game character would you most..."
definately Sephiroth, he's badass!!!!
Blah
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Soulmaster is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSoulmaster is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Soulmaster

Posted 2003-07-05, 04:00 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Which game character would you most..."
Knight-Rider said:
Neo from Enter The matrix......rofl
Hate to break it to you but he wasn't in the game. Just barely in a FMV scene.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2003-07-07, 05:26 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Which game character would you most..."
got that right
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
J_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJ_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

J_iceman

Posted 2003-08-01, 01:40 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Which game character would you most..."
Albedo or Margulis from Xenosaga
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1