Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Tifa or Aeris
Posted 2003-08-13, 08:52 PM
Which girl is better? I have no doubt that Aeris will win. But I don't understand why. Aeris was ugly and stupid not to mention weak. Tifa was cool, strong and a better character in everyway. But I made this thread to see what you think so...

Last edited by Kuja`s #1; 2003-08-13 at 08:54 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-08-13, 08:54 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Tifa or Aeris"
Ummm wheres the poll buddy? Oh, and Tifa ownzzzzzzzzzzzz.
Nvm, You edited.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2003-08-13, 09:08 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Tifa or Aeris"
Tifa was too much of a tom boy, aeris was cute and innocent, which beats tom boy any day.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-08-13, 10:02 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Tifa or Aeris"
I forgot to make a poll.

Tom boy?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-08-13, 10:11 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Tifa or Aeris"
http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=tomboy
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2003-08-13, 11:46 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Tifa or Aeris"
It matters not whether you win or lose; what matters is whether I win or lose.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzShining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Shining Knights

Posted 2003-08-17, 08:38 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Tifa or Aeris"
I KNOW what it means. I just don't see Tifa that way.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-08-17, 11:40 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Tifa or Aeris"
Aeris > Tifa.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2003-08-26, 10:48 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Tifa or Aeris"
Aeris was useless and weak. plus u spend hella time building her stats up to equal the rest of the crew and then she dies. the first time i played it i was pissed bout all the time i wasted on her.
i must not fear. fear is the mind killer. i will face my fears and when they are gone only i will remain.
Clan Laomainn.
Ne Parcas Nec Spernas.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
haplo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenhaplo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

haplo

Posted 2003-09-14, 03:39 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Tifa or Aeris"
Aerith all the WAY~~~!!! She may be weak and useless in the physical combat department, but she's great to use in the magic department. I'd pick magic-casters over martial artists any given day...but...then again, I adored Emeralda over Elhaym Van Houten. ;; Anyway, back to the subject...I was so shocked when she died! Well, it's a good thing she came back to life in FF Tactics, somewhat...;; BTW, is there any real way to revive her? Or I'll eat my hat if there is.
Life is short.
Let's all grab a BEER~~~!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Cerridwen is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenCerridwen is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Cerridwen

Posted 2003-09-14, 05:16 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Tifa or Aeris"
No real way to revive.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2003-09-14, 08:27 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Tifa or Aeris"
You can Gamesharkify her.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-09-14, 01:33 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Tifa or Aeris"
Yeah well he was asking for a REAL way.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja

Posted 2003-09-14, 01:35 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Tifa or Aeris"
It's not a fake way, it actually works.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-09-14, 01:38 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Tifa or Aeris"
It work but it s not a real way cause she will still be considered dead by the game it s not part of the game.
If it was real way to revive he you wouldnt need gameshark.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja

Posted 2003-09-14, 01:39 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Tifa or Aeris"
You can always revive her by reloading an old save and playing through the rest of the game again.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2003-09-14, 04:30 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Tifa or Aeris"
Aeris and Tifa were the same damned character. The only difference between them was their looks and combat abilities. In terms of character, they were both the same person. They were both "secretly" in love with Cloud and were too damned wussy to say anything about it. They were both rather soft-spoken, and both shared the same opinions, speech patterns and responses to any given situation. They were exactly the same.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2003-09-18, 07:26 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Tifa or Aeris"
I DID do the Gamehsark thing on her, but it was kind of useless. The moment I stepped on the boundaries of North Crater, she DISAPPEARED~~~!!! I guess you could only use her where you "revived" her... And then I tried that Sephiroth thing (where you can use him as a normal party member) but Vincent instantly died and only 2 party members were left alive whenever we went into battle.

For some strange reason, Aerith wasn't that shy with her feelings with Cloud, Tifa was! Aerith and Cloud went on that Gold Saucer ride, remember, and she told him straight-out that she liked him (even if Cloud was a little dense....;. Tifa didn't realize she was in love with Cloud until that event in the Lifestream.

Well, it was a good thing she was sort of revived in FF Tactics and Kingdom Hearts. I guess the game developers can't get enough of her, that's why they had her populate some of their other games that have no connection whatsoever with FFVII (well, they injected a bit of the FFVII storyline in Tactics...).

Oh, and BTW, I'm female.
Life is short.
Let's all grab a BEER~~~!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Cerridwen is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenCerridwen is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Cerridwen

Posted 2003-09-18, 07:52 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Tifa or Aeris"
Cerridwen said:
For some strange reason, Aerith wasn't that shy with her feelings with Cloud, Tifa was! Aerith and Cloud went on that Gold Saucer ride, remember, and she told him straight-out that she liked him (even if Cloud was a little dense....;. Tifa didn't realize she was in love with Cloud until that event in the Lifestream.
That's all based on how you treat the two of them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-09-18, 08:47 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Tifa or Aeris"
Raziel said:
Aeris and Tifa were the same damned character. The only difference between them was their looks and combat abilities. In terms of character, they were both the same person. They were both "secretly" in love with Cloud and were too damned wussy to say anything about it. They were both rather soft-spoken, and both shared the same opinions, speech patterns and responses to any given situation. They were exactly the same.
One of them dies...

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence