Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2008-02-23, 01:28 AM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "I'm thinking about my translations for..."
Trying to figure out what thread is worth posting in
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2008-02-23, 07:53 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "Trying to figure out what thread is..."
Sepia tints and filmic analogue noise in dreams; are they 2D filters applied on our virtual retinas or 3D filters and/or voxels in a quantified, soporific universe rendered in real-time by our minds?
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2008-02-23, 10:28 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "Trying to figure out what thread is..."
Grаν¡tоnЅurgе said:
Trying to figure out what thread is worth posting in
These days there are none. They're all spamfests.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-02-23, 11:06 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "These days there are none. They're all..."
Wondering about cheese. And wondering if my second vista-to-xp downgrade will go as smoothly as the first time.

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-02-23, 01:55 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "Wondering about cheese. And wondering..."
Downgrade?

Harmonica and ambient jazz?!
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2008-02-23, 09:25 PM in reply to Chruser's post starting "Sepia tints and filmic analogue noise..."
Chruser said:
Sepia tints and filmic analogue noise in dreams; are they 2D filters applied on our virtual retinas or 3D filters and/or voxels in a quantified, soporific universe rendered in real-time by our minds?

I vote real-time 3D rendering.

Thinking about the possible job interview I have next week. And I don't want to go to my current job tomorrow.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2008-02-23, 09:35 PM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "I vote real-time 3D rendering. ..."
don't have to read this, its just me venting

should i really keep talking like this? i mean, i love that someone thinks of me like that, honest, but its wierd. i havent had anyone that wants anything to do with me for a while. i don't know what to do.

everythings getting so messed up and changing for the worse. i need someone to talk to but its hard talking to people close, and people that arent that close are never there. it feels like when i really need someone the worst, i cant seem to find anyone. and if i do i can't get it out. bleh.

i need to get the out of here as soon as possible.
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2008-02-24, 02:14 AM in reply to Chruser's post starting "Downgrade? Harmonica and ambient..."
Chruser said:
Downgrade?
Yeah, I downgraded my brothers PC, and it is freakin' awesome now! But I unsucessfully downgraded my laptop. Reason: NO Freakin' Drivers for the XP
--
I'm thinking about why couldn't HP make drivers for the laptop, since they know people hate vista and want to downgrade.

Work List

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-02-24, 10:18 AM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "I vote real-time 3D rendering. ..."
Vault Dweller said:
I vote real-time 3D rendering.

Thinking about the possible job interview I have next week. And I don't want to go to my current job tomorrow.
You rule. Become a visual artist, you'd enjoy it as a career more than anything. Especially fine arts and comics.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Chruser

Posted 2008-02-25, 11:52 AM in reply to Chruser's post starting "You rule. Become a visual artist, you'd..."
Appreciate the complement, but as I mentioned before, no graphic artistic talent to speak of.

The goal now is to create a startup gaming company, focusing on the business end and designing game plots and hiring others to do the technical work. I have a plot for a psychological-thriller adventure kicking around in my head.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2008-02-25, 04:35 PM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "Appreciate the complement, but as I..."
I wonder why they had to pack me with so much homework this week, as compared to other weeks.

Work List

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-02-26, 02:12 AM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "I wonder why they had to pack me with..."
I wonder when he's gonna be visiting.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2008-02-26, 03:07 AM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post "Current Thoughts?"
I am currently thinking of buying a new TV
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sreeja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensreeja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sreeja

Posted 2008-02-26, 04:40 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I wonder when he's gonna be visiting."
I wonder why my computer had to malfunctions when I was in the middle of my best RMVX character...stupid computer, now my new one sucks!

Work List

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-02-26, 01:06 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "I wonder why my computer had to..."
Fucking fuck why the fuck do I have an hour and a half of class left.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2008-02-26, 01:15 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Fucking fuck why the fuck do I have an..."
Why have I worked 32 hours straight, (and not sure when I'll be off.) Oh yeah, because I am a sucker.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
khwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzkhwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

khwiii

Posted 2008-02-26, 02:05 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I'm thinking/wondering if my girlfriend..."
Thanatos said:
I'm thinking/wondering if my girlfriend is going to break up with me today. Or if I should just do it first to spite her.

God damnit.

I wonder the same thing, well have been recently. I mean damn we've almost been dating for 2 years and just recently we've had a lot of problems coming out

Hmph, I'm thinking right now of how to go about patenting a new invention I'd love to present to a major coproration in North America to correctly develop/produce and distribute.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-02-26, 02:06 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I wonder the same thing, well have been..."
We ended up breaking up. Rather, she broke up with me. Fucking bitch.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-02-26, 02:09 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "We ended up breaking up. Rather, she..."
Damn. I think my girlfriend might be preg-o, that would make things much more complicated

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-02-26, 02:39 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Damn. I think my girlfriend might be..."
For your sake, I hope not. Hopefully that's not the reason she's been flakey lately.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos