Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2007-10-03, 04:36 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "How the fuck do you work on that?"
I dunno man.. now I just ate a 10 mg percocet lol

Works is fun while intoxicated!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2007-10-03, 06:29 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "I dunno man.. now I just ate a 10 mg..."
Okay, and to add to the medication over-load, I just consumed 4 .5 mg Lorazepams.

So so far today:
25 Mgs Zoloft
4x 2mg Double bar Xanax
1 10mg Percocet
4x .5 mg Lorazepam

And now i will do my math homework, Psychology homework and fix any technical problems that go wrong.

W00t.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2007-10-03, 07:27 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Okay, and to add to the medication..."
Haha, wow. I smoked a shit ton with my girl last night, and I'm picking up an ounce on the weekend. Should be a grand time.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-10-03, 08:01 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Haha, wow. I smoked a shit ton with my..."
Holy fuck im so fucked up...

No homework for me lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2007-10-03, 08:18 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Holy fuck im so fucked up... No..."
I'm currently studying a list of 50 terms and a list of 4 essays, of which I have to write two paragraphs on 8 of those 50 and do a two page critque of 1 of the 4. Fun stuff, mid terms are. I got pretty blazed this morning. Drank Alize on Monday, that was fun.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-10-03, 08:34 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Holy fuck im so fucked up... No..."
Doesn't taking all those pills fuck up your equilibrium?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2007-10-04, 08:03 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Okay, and to add to the medication..."
That's a little much, man. But hey, have a grand ol' time. Hope they don't realize you're fucked up at work.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-10-04, 10:46 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "That's a little much, man. But hey,..."
Pretty sure I just smoked a bowl in the woods. Good times. The girl is stopping by later and she's a little tipsy. It'll be a long night.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-10-05, 01:51 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Pretty sure I just smoked a bowl in the..."
Eh, yes I do go a little over-board sometimes :-/

Just ate 4 mgs Xanax
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2007-10-05, 04:38 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Eh, yes I do go a little over-board..."
Okay, jsut ate 2 more mgs and snorted 2 more...

blah Im addicted

Anxiety = me
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2007-10-05, 04:39 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Okay, jsut ate 2 more mgs and snorted 2..."
Be sure to let us know when you overdose and die.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-10-05, 05:18 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Be sure to let us know when you..."
I've over-dosed several times, ended up in the ER and getting my stomach pumped while drinking charcoal... yum yum not fun

But I know my limits so I'll be good.. but If I do OD, i'll let you know
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2007-10-05, 05:49 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "I've over-dosed several times, ended up..."
I did pills once and OD once. I blacked out for 24 hours straight. A complete day of my life missing. I felt the effects for a good week straight and never tried em again.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2007-10-05, 05:58 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "I did pills once and OD once. I blacked..."
I've smoked 3 bong of some danks and 3 bowls of danks and drank 10 shots in an hour. I'm feeling some sort of feel good hit of fall.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-10-05, 06:00 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I've smoked 3 bong of some danks and 3..."
Back when I did pills I passed out for an entire day. Don't think it was an overdose, I just crashed. It was very, very strange.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-10-05, 06:18 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Back when I did pills I passed out for..."
On break went and took 2 shots of bacardi and smoked a joint
+ 4 xanax
yum yum work is so funnn :P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2007-10-06, 08:29 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "On break went and took 2 shots of..."
-Spector- said:
On break went and took 2 shots of bacardi and smoked a joint
+ 4 xanax
yum yum work is so funnn :P
Your fucking crazy. Seriously, so you just want to be doing SHIT LOADS of drugs for the rest of your life?

and HoH, stop acting like you've got some girl, its annoying. :P
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo

Posted 2007-10-06, 09:51 AM in reply to klo's post starting "Your fucking crazy. Seriously, so you..."
Believe what you want, I got some good pussy last night. Drank half a liter of captain and smoked god knows how many bowls. Hooray.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-10-06, 10:34 AM in reply to klo's post starting "Your fucking crazy. Seriously, so you..."
klo said:
Your fucking crazy. Seriously, so you just want to be doing SHIT LOADS of drugs for the rest of your life?

and HoH, stop acting like you've got some girl, its annoying. :P
Lmao. Where the fuck have you been lately?

But I gotta agree there. Doing shitloads of drugs all the time = very bad. Derrrrr.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-10-09, 08:40 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Lmao. Where the fuck have you been..."
8x double bar xanax + 2 beers = yum

work is so much more entertaining
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-