Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Ruby Red Vodka
Posted 2006-10-14, 06:14 PM
Since i am a bartender, i get asked to try new alcohol that has enetered the market. The alcohol i am testing right now is Absolut Ruby Red Vodka. Has anybody tried it yet? Because i like it in mixed drinks, but do not lik eit straight up. Leave imput please.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-10-14, 07:41 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post "Ruby Red Vodka"
imput
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2006-10-14, 09:25 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post "Ruby Red Vodka"
Vodka will always taste like shit. Straight vodka for me plz.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-10-14, 10:47 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Vodka will always taste like shit. ..."
well this shit mixed with cranberry is awesome. To be honest the girls like it alot. I tworked for me, it can wrok for u
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-10-14, 11:04 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "well this shit mixed with cranberry is..."
I like any and all vodka. I'll have to try it out soon.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2006-10-15, 02:25 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I like any and all vodka. I'll have to..."
mmmhhhh, vodka!!!!!!!!!!!! I love that shit!!!!!!!!!
But I havn´t tried this kind of vodka yet.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
bewitched is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbewitched is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

bewitched

Posted 2006-10-15, 07:01 AM in reply to bewitched's post starting "mmmhhhh, vodka!!!!!!!!!!!! I love that..."
I honestly hate vodka, but I may have to give it a whirl. What's the added taste to it?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-10-15, 09:15 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I honestly hate vodka, but I may have..."
HandOfHeaven said:
I honestly hate vodka, but I may have to give it a whirl. What's the added taste to it?
Its grapefruit. At first it sounds terrible but mized with the cranberry, its not bad at all. It was just something to try and alot of people last night liked it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-10-15, 02:15 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Its grapefruit. At first it sounds..."
I've noticed that WHATEVER I mix with cranberry juice tastes good. Especially Southern Comfort. Yummy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2006-10-15, 04:20 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I've noticed that WHATEVER I mix with..."
Yea that shit is good together.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-10-15, 07:02 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Yea that shit is good together."
I hope that's the stuff you're bringing with you 2nite

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2006-10-15, 08:10 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "I hope that's the stuff you're bringing..."
Yeah, I was gonna get that but I'm getting some Vanilla vodka tomorrow. I'm going over to this girl's house, smoking a shitton of pot with her, and drinking with her. And then doing it the next day too.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-10-16, 10:06 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Yeah, I was gonna get that but I'm..."
sounds like fun. And jake did u like that vodak because we got pretty wasted on it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-10-16, 11:04 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "sounds like fun. And jake did u like..."
I remember when I mixed orange juice with Absolut vodka.

:-\
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-10-17, 05:34 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "sounds like fun. And jake did u like..."
Good times...

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2006-10-17, 07:47 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Good times..."
memerable times lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-10-17, 08:05 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "memerable times lol"
Yah. I remember kissing you.

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JRwakebord

Posted 2006-10-17, 09:02 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Yah. I remember kissing you."
Not something I would let the whole world know.....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2006-10-17, 10:54 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Not something I would let the whole..."
we did it because girls said they would do it too. It was worth it, i got to touch later on.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-10-17, 10:55 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Not something I would let the whole..."
Eh, doesn't bother me. I'm comfortable enough with myself to admit it.

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JRwakebord