Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Dclone Question
Posted 2004-05-13, 12:03 AM
Errrr i entered a cow game and it says diablo walks the earth and then my friend said that dclone is in the game... so i said where is he? he came and looked around and said its a waste of time if i didn't make the game.. i didn't understand him. so i'm still looking for dclone i've killed andy duriel meph diablo in a4 and my friend and i killed baal dont' see anything. ( The question is... ( Where Does Diablo show up? someone said he could show anywhere in the game... taht doesn't help much tho)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MysticWonton is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMysticWonton is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MysticWonton

Posted 2004-05-13, 12:43 AM in reply to MysticWonton's post "Dclone Question"
He spawns and replaces the first Super Unique monster that anyone encounters in the game.

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2004-05-13, 02:13 PM in reply to Senesia's post starting "He spawns and replaces the first Super..."
Ie; Shenk, Raven;corpsemoon
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2004-05-13, 04:20 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "Ie; Shenk, Raven;corpsemoon"
rakinushu, bishibosh, thresh, pindle, to name a few
Eh Ma, Ima Gunna B An Engish Magor

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
koolio_kid2001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkoolio_kid2001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

koolio_kid2001

Posted 2004-05-13, 06:51 PM in reply to MysticWonton's post "Dclone Question"
He takes the place of next Superunique monster that spawns for ANY player in that game. A Superunique is a monster that is ALWAYS in a certain area (Corpsefire, Pindleskin, Bishibosh, etc...).

It will, however, still print "Diablo Walks the Earth" after he is dead, so it's possible someone had already killed him in that game.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-05-13, 09:01 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "He takes the place of next Superunique..."
So basically, if you were doin a baal run he would appear as one of the minions, if u were chillen in a1 and u got the message he walks the earth hes in the den, and in ur case he could have been the cow king if thats where everyone in the game was when he appeared.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SlickFic04

Posted 2004-05-13, 09:21 PM in reply to SlickFic04's post starting "So basically, if you were doin a baal..."
No. He doesn't appear until the Superunique SPAWNS.

Like, if you have maphack, you see where monsters appear on your mini-map? When they appear, they're spawning.

So, if you were doing a Cow Run, and you were getting the leg, and got the message after killing Rakanishu, he would spawn in place of Griswold.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker