Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

I think I'm an alcoholic
Posted 2009-01-08, 09:15 PM
I'm working on that full one..

(All half gallons of Kessler whiskey)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 01-08-09_0201.jpg (55.8 KB, 13 views)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2009-01-09, 03:46 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post "I think I'm an alcoholic"
I'm drunk as shit. Half lite of Bacardi Grand Melon, 4 budweisers, and 4 keystone light ices. Wow...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2009-01-09, 08:09 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post "I think I'm an alcoholic"
I'm assuming you had help with those?? If not I think you're liver might be dead.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2009-01-09, 08:56 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I'm assuming you had help with those??..."
I had help on one, but the others all successfully penetrated my liver. Over the course of about 3 weeks though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2009-01-09, 10:04 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "I had help on one, but the others all..."
Your body's being put through the ringer from all fronts.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2009-01-09, 10:40 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Your body's being put through the..."
Tough love baby, tough love.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2009-01-09, 10:51 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Tough love baby, tough love."
It's fun now, but by the time you're 35 it'll start to fail.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-01-09, 10:55 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "It's fun now, but by the time you're 35..."
Hmm, for some reason last night I though this was a branch off of the 'Lulz Drugs' thread.

-Spector-, keep doing the addys and drinking a bunch and you'll die before you hit 25! Wahoo!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2009-01-09, 11:09 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Hmm, for some reason last night I..."
I'm starting back up my drinking binge tonight, beer pong /w hunch punch on the side? Yesplz

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-01-09, 02:19 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "It's fun now, but by the time you're 35..."
Well, I'm 27 and I just got blood work done, and one of my liver enzymes came back slightly elevated. Not sure exactly what it means, but being as I drink like a fish all week long, I'm assuming I might have to start cutting back.... I have a follow up in 3 months to see if it's consistent or just flukey.....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2009-01-09, 03:12 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Well, I'm 27 and I just got blood work..."
damn that's scary to hear. Shit, might as well keep drinking normally 'til that 3 months.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-01-11, 09:15 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Hmm, for some reason last night I..."
Living a long life is over-rated anyway.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2009-01-11, 09:46 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Living a long life is over-rated anyway."
Noralez!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2009-01-11, 10:11 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Noralez!"
Lol, I can't even drink yet...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2009-01-12, 10:32 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Noralez!"
Yaralez?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer