7) Adrenachrome
8) Jamesadin
9) Raziel
10) mjordan2nd
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2004-11-06, 09:34 AM in reply to Randuin's post "Top 10 Post Count holders"
Randuin said:
1) Randuin
2) Sovereign
3) !King_Amazon!
4) Titusfied
5) GravitonSurge
6) Chruser
7) Adrenachrome
8) Jamesadin
9) Raziel
10) mjordan2nd

Was it really necessary to make a thread about this?

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
xWolfPack69 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenxWolfPack69 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

xWolfPack69

Posted 2004-11-06, 09:39 AM in reply to xWolfPack69's post starting "Was it really necessary to make a..."
Is it really nessesary for you to live?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2004-11-06, 10:45 AM in reply to Randuin's post "Top 10 Post Count holders"
Is there a specific place you went to find that out? Or did you just research..?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2004-11-06, 10:47 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Is there a specific place you went to..."
Thanatos said:
Is there a specific place you went to find that out? Or did you just research..?
Yes. I would like to know how you found out. I've been trying to find out for a while
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-11-06, 11:23 AM in reply to Randuin's post "Top 10 Post Count holders"
I am not on the list, because I do not have enough posting counts!

Maybe tonight we'll fly so far away... We'll be lost before the dawn...
Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2004-11-06, 01:42 PM in reply to DaFrigginDoctah's post starting "I am not on the list, because I do not..."
Wow, you're a hobo genius!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-11-06, 02:00 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Is there a specific place you went to..."
I just went to member search put descending post count and nothing in the other fields.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2004-11-06, 02:41 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Wow, you're a hobo genius!"
You are right, because that statement is true!

Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2004-11-06, 02:56 PM in reply to DaFrigginDoctah's post starting "You are right, because that statement..."
You're a hobo?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2004-11-06, 03:03 PM in reply to Randuin's post starting "You're a hobo?"
Yeah.. you didn't know?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2004-11-06, 03:06 PM in reply to Randuin's post starting "You're a hobo?"
Yep, when I wish to use the web, I visit the local alleyway (where I live!), where Hobo's develop supernatural powers to access the internet at will.

Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2004-11-06, 03:11 PM in reply to DaFrigginDoctah's post starting "Yep, when I wish to use the web, I..."
Fuckin rad. Do you have sex on the streets with your hobo girlfriend?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2004-11-06, 03:41 PM in reply to Randuin's post starting "Fuckin rad. Do you have sex on the..."
YAY, Im gonna post so i can get on that list!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
platnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenplatnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

platnum

Posted 2004-11-06, 04:22 PM in reply to Randuin's post starting "Fuckin rad. Do you have sex on the..."
No, he has sex with his momma! Gotim!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-11-06, 04:31 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "No, he has sex with his momma! Gotim!"
Heh, that reminds me of when someone said
Quote:
Isn't he livin la vida hobo right now?
I have no idea who said that or who they said it about, but it makes me chuckle.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
platnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenplatnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

platnum

Posted 2004-11-06, 05:10 PM in reply to platnum's post starting "Heh, that reminds me of when someone..."
Ahh yes. Lucky number 8!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2004-11-06, 05:31 PM in reply to Jamesadin's post starting "Ahh yes. Lucky number 8!"
Looking at the list, it doesn't take much to be in the top 10
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2004-11-06, 05:35 PM in reply to Randuin's post starting "Looking at the list, it doesn't take..."
Like only 5,000 post about the difference between you and MJ. Let me guess that volls is 11?
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2004-11-06, 05:37 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "Like only 5,000 post about the..."
No, Voll is 15th.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeSlim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Slim