Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Angry Encounter "Game Full" while muling
Posted 2002-10-14, 10:05 PM
ok this is 1 thing i dont understand..i was planning to transfer a Ist rune so i joined a game that is called "act2 help plz" i went on a wp at act 5 and dropped the rune on the corner where noone will get its whereabout then i exited the game and took my other char then boom! game full i had a friend in the game saying its not full cuz there's only 3 ppl there and max is 8 but i still keep gettin gamu full msg costed me ist rune cuz when i was able to return to the game after 20 minutes of trying it was gone...im wondering if runes disappears when its been on ground for too long..
???
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Diablo3 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDiablo3 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Diablo3

Posted 2002-10-15, 01:15 AM in reply to Diablo3's post "Encounter "Game Full" while..."
Actually NOTHING disapears until ppl leaves the game and the game vanish. Besides you shoulden't have muling on that way , use this:
Create a passworded game with 8 players ( to avoid the max player "bugg" ) , wait more than 5 minuts. Drop the stuff you want to transfer and then take the char you want put the stuff in .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee

Posted 2002-10-15, 01:28 AM in reply to Diablo3's post "Encounter "Game Full" while..."
tsk tsk.. how i wish i found it.. hehe
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
eudora is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeneudora is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

eudora

Posted 2002-10-15, 07:54 AM in reply to Diablo3's post "Encounter "Game Full" while..."
Same thing happened to me diablo3, only with a much more costly item, Anyhow i joined a room i knew always have people, one of those free rooms. There was 2 people and myself, i dropped the item, got my other char, there is no way 6 people joined the game within that 10 seconds, but "game full". was very much BS, so i sat and tryed to join the room for 20 minutes, then all of a sudden, 1 second the game is full, next second the game does not exist. grrrrrr, it pissed me off so much.

But now i can run 2 copys of d2 on the same pc, muling has never been easyer.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
armitage is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenarmitage is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

armitage

Posted 2002-10-15, 08:57 AM in reply to Diablo3's post "Encounter "Game Full" while..."
err how u run 2 games?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Diablo3 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDiablo3 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Diablo3

Posted 2002-10-15, 10:15 AM in reply to Diablo3's post "Encounter "Game Full" while..."
if your friend was in there why didn't you just tell him to pick it up for you...

if you did tell him to... and he said it wasn't there... i bet he isn't that great of a friend
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rating is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRating is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rating

Posted 2002-10-15, 10:48 AM in reply to Diablo3's post "Encounter "Game Full" while..."
Quote:
Originally posted by Diablo3
err how u run 2 games?
With a program cald d2loader...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee

Posted 2002-10-15, 02:30 PM in reply to Diablo3's post "Encounter "Game Full" while..."
well i didnt tell him where it was and i wasnt on ally i hid it in the middle of arreat plateu so i doubt he found it.and i got d2 loader but will u need to install another diablo 2 to run another game ?and be needing another cd key?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Diablo3

Posted 2002-10-15, 07:56 PM in reply to Diablo3's post "Encounter "Game Full" while..."
if it is installing 2 diablo game to the same comp wont it just replace the cd key at the registry so everytime i join a game i'll still be using same key
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Diablo3

Posted 2002-10-16, 06:15 AM in reply to Diablo3's post "Encounter "Game Full" while..."
Quote:
Originally posted by WetWired
Please do not double post. Use the edit button and add a post script to your first post instead of making a new post unless someone has already replied to the first post.
And read this sticky. Yes you'll need 2 differents cd_key set.
2 methods: 1 with only one install, another 1 with 2 differents folders.
http://www.zelaron.com/forums/showth...&threadid=7376

Tkx to Sum Yung Guy (C)
Now RETIRED
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
User Name # 1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenUser Name # 1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

User Name # 1

Posted 2002-10-16, 07:21 AM in reply to Diablo3's post "Encounter "Game Full" while..."
Quote:
Originally posted by Diablo3
i exited the game and took my other char then boom! game ???
used to happen to me all the f^#%&%#@ing time...
.....Broke the rubba, busted another all up in ya motha, so how u feel like havin another baby brotha? Wha? dont studda, ya pants hangin so low ya new baby brotha can be ya new lova!......
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2002-10-16, 03:29 PM in reply to Diablo3's post "Encounter "Game Full" while..."
Just make a private game. Wait 5+ minutes. Drop the items. Get your other character. It isn't that hard.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2002-10-17, 01:29 AM in reply to Diablo3's post "Encounter "Game Full" while..."
I did that last time and i lost my items.....waited 7min+ and still the game didnt save -_-......luckily the items i was muling wasnt too great.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Pekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Pekson

Posted 2002-10-17, 11:49 AM in reply to Diablo3's post "Encounter "Game Full" while..."
NEVER drop your items before TESTING if game still exist..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Mr.Lee

Posted 2002-10-18, 04:11 AM in reply to Diablo3's post "Encounter "Game Full" while..."
Yea ive learnt my lesson hehehe.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Pekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Pekson

Posted 2002-10-18, 06:08 PM in reply to Diablo3's post "Encounter "Game Full" while..."
well im more comfortable now,now that i can open 2 games at same time but it causes alot of lag ...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Diablo3

Posted 2002-10-30, 09:33 PM in reply to Diablo3's post "Encounter "Game Full" while..."
Quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Lee
Actually NOTHING disapears until ppl leaves the game and .....
sry new mr lee this isnt true
if items are left negiectid for about 30 mins they will vanish

ears in the bloodmoore for example

sry i had to drag this one up

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2002-10-31, 04:34 AM in reply to Diablo3's post "Encounter "Game Full" while..."
Ok if you mule in a game thats already been saved how long will that game be active for when you leave?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Pekson

Posted 2002-10-31, 10:09 AM in reply to Diablo3's post "Encounter "Game Full" while..."
Not positive, but if you create a pwed game yourself, I think for about 5 minutes without anyone else joining. Probably less, but that shouldn;t matter, it should only take 30 seconds to transfer anyway....

Titusfied
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied