Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

The insane beginning to my work day
Posted 2007-09-07, 07:23 PM
So as usual, I park my van 26 miles and 385 yards from the entrance to my work because of a full parking lot and no vacancy. I get my back pack with my school books in it and my lunch for the day, and begin walking the marathon to the door.

As I enter through the doorway of the plant, a rather plump lady pushes by me and gets to the phone saying, "Call 911! Call 911!" So as she's calling the police, I'm wondering what the fuck is going on? I walk a little bit farther into the plant to clock in when a girl runs up to me shaking and just wigging the fuck out and asks me "Do you go to church!? Do you go to church!?
I reply with "Yes, I go to church, why?" and she puts her arm around me and starts whispering in my ear saying "The devil is coming! He's here! The devil is here and he's coming to get me! PLEASE TAKE ME TO CHURCH PLEASE!" And she starts dragging me back outside and is like get in this car, PLEASE take me to church, just get in PLEASE!!

By this time I'm thinking what the fuck bitch. But kindly respond "Let me go clock in first and talk to my dad (he works 1st shift) okay? And she said okay but hurry. I go clock in and scramble upstairs as fast as possible and get into my office. I start telling the lady in my office about what happened and as I'm telling her the story, the girl walks in! So i'm like oh shit..
This time both of the plant managers are trying to get her to settle down, but she just kept mumbling and saying crazy shit about the devil and stuff like that, and then she saw me again and she ran over to me and started hugging me and wouldn't let me go. The mangers are like Come on! get in this office please! but she refused, and kept saying "No, I feel safer around him, I don't want to leave" And then she ended up sitting in the middle of my office floor as I ventured the internet.

Within about 3 minutes the police were here, and they were in my office trying to calm down this chick down. They get her out of my office but then she starts saying that she doesn't want to leave my side. They then try to close my door but she starts bashing into it with her body.. Finally they hauled her off downstairs and put her into the back of a cop car.

Thinking they had her in control, the police started walking back up to the plant to talk to the mangers, but somehow the girl managed to crawl out the window of the cop car. This time about 4 cops handcuffed her and her feet and threw her in the back and took her off to Madison Center.

....So there ya have it, this actually happened 2 days ago but since Zel has been down I wasn't able to post about it.

.Discuss
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2007-09-07, 07:25 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "The insane beginning to my work day"
It happens
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-09-07, 07:36 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "The insane beginning to my work day"
So, ever hear what the whole thing was about or was the chick just batshit insane?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2007-09-07, 09:06 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "So, ever hear what the whole thing was..."
whooooo, now THAT mustn't been a sight to see.......
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kyeruu

Posted 2007-09-07, 09:23 PM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "whooooo, now THAT mustn't been a sight..."
wow u seriously had to park 26 miles from the entrance of work?? that is insane
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2007-09-08, 09:39 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post "The insane beginning to my work day"
Wow, that would just be a shitty way to start off your day.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2007-09-08, 10:38 AM in reply to iceman887's post starting "wow u seriously had to park 26 miles..."
Pretty sure that was an exaggeration.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-09-08, 01:37 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Pretty sure that was an exaggeration."
funny story. Those cops must have been pissed to see her roaming around
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-09-08, 02:33 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "funny story. Those cops must have been..."
Thanatos probably would have tried to fuck her. So yea, maybe this is a sign you're meant to work with crazy bitches, Spector. It's your sixth sense, insane speak etc.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-09-08, 02:52 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Thanatos probably would have tried to..."
Let's troll people in unrelated threads.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2007-09-08, 03:04 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Let's troll people in unrelated threads."
You should've stayed with her
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2007-09-08, 03:11 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Let's troll people in unrelated threads."
Vollstrecker said:
He does that in at least 85% of his posts. Go to his profile and do a search for his posts and you'll see what I mean.

If you don't have anything insightful to the topic at hand, WillKill, keep your half-wit comments to yourself. Nobody cares but you. Half of your posts are ignored by the members here because you're so insignificant.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-09-08, 09:27 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "The insane beginning to my work day"
Dude, I'm pretty sure there are some cultures that would consider you two to be legally married now. Might want to consult a lawyer.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2007-09-08, 10:04 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Let's troll people in unrelated threads."
Vollstrecker said:
Dude, that is Zelaron.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-09-09, 07:29 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "Dude, that is Zelaron."
Spector probably cluster fucked her with his co-workers.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-09-09, 05:30 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Spector probably cluster fucked her..."
or had an orgy, which ever comes first.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kyeruu

Posted 2007-09-10, 12:47 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "The insane beginning to my work day"
Update?
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo

Posted 2007-09-10, 01:23 PM in reply to klo's post starting "Update?"
An update on what? The fate of the girl? To be honest, I doubt he'd be privy to that informationl
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-09-10, 01:40 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "An update on what? The fate of the..."
Well i'm not to sure what's happening to her, I watched my plant manager write up a pink slip for her on Friday but that doesn't always mean your fired...

I was also told she was Schizophrenic/Delusional and had stopped taking her medicine. She's also on probation for cooking up meth.

So.. Replacing medicines prescribed for Schizophrenia and/or being "Delusional" and replacing them with meth, or any other drug for that matter probobly isn't the BEST idea :-/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2007-09-10, 01:54 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Well i'm not to sure what's happening..."
She's an employee? Ohhh! I thought it was just a random gal from off the street who ran in causing havoc.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny