Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2012-07-01, 06:32 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "You guys may as well be asking Kagom to..."
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
You guys may as well be asking Kagom to stop being gay.
I believe we were asking Skurai to never make a cat face emoticon again.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2012-07-01, 10:15 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "I believe we were asking Skurai to..."
Yes. Asking Skurai to stop being a retard is like asking Kagom to stop being a homo.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2012-07-01, 11:01 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Yes. Asking Skurai to stop being a..."
We have the technology...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2012-07-01, 03:02 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "We have the technology..."
I believe the technology is called a bullet.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2012-07-01, 10:29 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "I believe the technology is called a..."
I would purposely say ":3" as my last words, just to retort.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2012-07-03, 12:36 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I would purposely say ":3" as my last..."
You can't say that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2012-07-03, 04:54 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "You can't say that."
You guys have any normal questions you wanna ask or something? Any abnormal questions? Just anything that's not stupid, really.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2012-07-03, 09:41 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "You guys have any normal questions you..."
Are you monogamous by nature?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2012-07-03, 09:53 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Are you monogamous by nature?"
What race are you attracted to the most?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2012-07-03, 10:53 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "What race are you attracted to the most?"
Grav said: [Goto]
Are you monogamous by nature?
Yes. I tried a polygamous relationship and it was very difficult for me emotionally and mentally. I really did everything I could to go along with it, but it just wasn't meant to be.

Wallow said: [Goto]
What race are you attracted to the most?
It's difficult to say. My favorites are Asians, Germans (Germanic guys anyway), and mulatto guys (which is weird because I'm not that into dating black guys, but if he has a good personality and good looks as well, then there's no need to discriminate, but mixed guys are pretty hot).
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2012-07-04, 07:40 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Yes. I tried a polygamous relationship..."
KagomJack said: [Goto]
Yes. I tried a polygamous relationship and it was very difficult for me emotionally and mentally. I really did everything I could to go along with it, but it just wasn't meant to be.
But everyone knows the gays just run around sodomizing each other at random.

Is it true that it's not unusual for a gay guy to not enjoy anal?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2012-07-04, 08:02 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "But everyone knows the gays just run..."
Do gay men have to remember to actually have a relationship not based completely in sex? I figure since men are the main drive in a sexual relationship when there's two of them that must be all it is.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2012-07-04, 09:00 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Do gay men have to remember to actually..."
Grav said: [Goto]
But everyone knows the gays just run around sodomizing each other at random.

Is it true that it's not unusual for a gay guy to not enjoy anal?
I know quite a few who refuse to do anal. I personally don't understand it, but hey, to each his own.

Asamin said: [Goto]
Do gay men have to remember to actually have a relationship not based completely in sex? I figure since men are the main drive in a sexual relationship when there's two of them that must be all it is.
No, they don't. Some guys are dating, some guys are fuckbuddies, etc. It's just the same as heterosexual relationships.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2012-07-04, 09:45 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Do gay men have to remember to actually..."
since men are the main drive in a sexual relationship
Women like sex just as much or more than men, if you aren't beta.

This guy might seem like a bit of an asshole, but he's pretty much spot on.

BORKED
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2012-07-04, 10:26 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Women like sex just as much or more..."
It always seems to me that a guy has much more of a sex drive then a female.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2012-07-04, 11:14 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "It always seems to me that a guy has..."
Right before/after the period, the girl usually has a huge sex drive. And a huge bitch drive.

Kagom, what color do you dress in the most? You don't seem like a pink kinda guy. Do you know any gay men who dress in an absurd about of pink?
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2012-07-04, 11:58 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "It always seems to me that a guy has..."
It always seems to me that a guy has much more of a sex drive then a female.
This is because you do not understand women in the least.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2012-07-04, 01:09 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "This is because you do not understand..."
Don't play the equality card. Women have much less of a sex drive than men before their cherry is popped.

And even after losing their v cards, which gender is more attributed to sex crimes?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Wallow

Posted 2012-07-04, 03:21 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Right before/after the period, the girl..."
I tend to wear neutral colors than anything. Whites, blacks, browns, some greens and reds. I don't really dress for flamboyancy. But yes, I do know some gay guys who dress in pink or more extravagant colors, like neons and the sort.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2012-07-05, 07:38 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "This is because you do not understand..."
Don't even try K_A. Don't even try.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin