Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Grin Animal Circus
Posted 2002-04-02, 06:35 PM
:]

Its the animal circus full of animals! so take a chair! and sit on it! and begin because this is THE animal circus..

NO NOT THAT CIRCUS TUBBY. WHY MUST YOU ALWAYS THINK OF FOOD.

Here is our host Mr.Penguin. He hosts the show with the animals!

*Mr.Penguin waddles up to the middle*

This circus has been brought to you by

A.T Wilsons and Sons milk, Selling that fresh warm right outta the otter milk since 1911!

NOW LETS BRING OUT OUR FIRST animal!

Say hello to MR.PIE! he grew up in poverty when he was 10 and was force to cook pies for his cruel transexual mother...
*Penguin eats pie and sends mr.pie back into his cage*

NEXT on the list is mr.BEAR he is also the giftshop worker who sells quality items like brass monkeys! Made of real brass from africa not china like most brass monkeys

Now... we need to take a moment to talk about bears. Cute and cuddly they may be but fuck with them and you shall see. That is an ANCIENT quote taken from an actual bear back way when bears could talk and the greeks were still homos...
Now Mr.Bear make look cuddly but hes already torn up over 100 cheatlist newbies. Now any animal could tear up some cheatlist newbies, for example a cat may be able to kill 5 cheatlist newbies but mr.bear has gotten 100!

Here is Mr.Bear posing as a coca cola bear just so he could "get his feel on"

No comment... wait yes there is... Crazy Canadians...

When Mr.Bear isent gettin his feel on girls, Hes pimpin um at his corner makin lots of money for lots of fish

Now boys and girls what did we learn by coming here to the Animal circus today? Thats right kiddies! ALWAYS keep covers over your trash! if not, hang trash in your tree with long ropes

Well so long kids! untill next time! Say goodbye Mr.Bear

Remember! Only YOU can prevent Forest Fires! And oil spills for them polar bears...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPenguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Penguin

Posted 2002-04-02, 06:59 PM in reply to Penguin's post "Animal Circus"
Wow, how long did that take?!?!? It was funny tho. PS. NO STUPID DAMN posts like ROFL, COOL, AHHAHA. Make real ones members/mods. Set a good example.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tacoX

Posted 2002-04-02, 08:00 PM in reply to Penguin's post "Animal Circus"
hey wheres the rest of the animals there was only 3 in that circus
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JohnnyTAE

Posted 2002-04-03, 05:29 AM in reply to Penguin's post "Animal Circus"
I agree that wasent much of a circus... i started to do cirus then i decided mr.bear was cooler so... heh, I thought that bone was a bannanna but then i looked and it wasent...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPenguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Penguin

Posted 2002-04-03, 06:21 AM in reply to Penguin's post "Animal Circus"
Mr. Bear is much cooler than the animal circus!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tacoX

Posted 2002-04-03, 02:09 PM in reply to Penguin's post "Animal Circus"
Penguin I am very very impressed keep up the good work!!
[img]www.zelaron.com/pr0n/answer.jpg[/img]

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
answer763 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenanswer763 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

answer763

Posted 2002-04-03, 02:28 PM in reply to Penguin's post "Animal Circus"
Animal cruelty
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2002-04-03, 02:32 PM in reply to Penguin's post "Animal Circus"
Pretty cool looking. What game is that exactly?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wiccan][V][asta enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzWiccan][V][asta enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Wiccan][V][asta

Posted 2002-04-03, 02:36 PM in reply to Penguin's post "Animal Circus"
Warcraft 3
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2002-04-03, 04:18 PM in reply to Penguin's post "Animal Circus"

Scary :|
The girl on the left side looks like she's been taking too much Coke, if you get the idea.
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2002-04-03, 04:21 PM in reply to Penguin's post "Animal Circus"
lmao agreed... she looks pale, and sweaty... and her makeup sucks...and it looks like her ass is sorta large... maybe cellulose ass?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wiccan][V][asta enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzWiccan][V][asta enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Wiccan][V][asta

Posted 2002-04-03, 04:42 PM in reply to Penguin's post "Animal Circus"
RE:Pretty cool looking. What game is that exactly?

HOW COULD U NOT KNOW WUT GAME IT IS?! WARCRAFT 3 IS THE BEST B.NET GAME THAT BLIZZARD EVER MADE!!! or at least i think it is.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
I)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenI)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-04-03, 04:46 PM in reply to Penguin's post "Animal Circus"
I hvaen't played a computer game in over 3 months. Plus I don't follow Warcraft...Sorry...

Last edited by Wiccan][V][asta; 2002-04-03 at 04:49 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Wiccan][V][asta