Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2009-09-06, 12:53 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "That's because he didn't move! Nutter...."
So... he stood still when it flew over him?
I don't get it. Then again, I don't get alot of that "thrill" stuff. I never understood fair rides, either.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2009-09-06, 09:59 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "That's because he didn't move! Nutter...."
Lenny said: [Goto]
That's because he didn't move! Nutter.

I mean it looks odd because the camera guy moved because of what was either the draft or shock or what have you, and the guy that was standing was completely still. Wouldn't there be a back draft or something coming off the plane? Especially being that close to it?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2009-09-06, 11:16 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "I mean it looks odd because the camera..."
That sounds about right, yeah...
I was thinking that maybe he did move, secretly, and that's when the camera moved, so that nobody would see.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2009-09-06, 01:14 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "That sounds about right, yeah... I was..."
Fake or no, it looks cool, and that's all that matters.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2009-09-07, 11:38 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Fake or no, it looks cool, and that's..."
True, true.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2009-09-07, 03:55 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Fake or no, it looks cool, and that's..."
I wish I could make something cool and fake.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2009-09-07, 04:22 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I wish I could make something cool and..."
Start small, with something like an icecube made out if plastic, and go into bigger things from there.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2009-09-07, 07:38 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Start small, with something like an..."
Lenny said: [Goto]
Start small, with something like an icecube made out if plastic, and go into bigger things from there.
Oh...ok!
Maybe If I do enough I can make a thread.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2009-09-11, 11:00 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Oh...ok! Maybe If I do enough I can..."
WTF (a "who" today, not a "what") was hired to replace the guy responsible for the Seinfeld ads? Because he should be shot and the Seinfeld ad genius brought back:

BORKED

The first of many adverts for Windows 7...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2009-09-11, 11:35 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "WTF (a "who" today, not a "what") was..."
I rofled.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2009-09-11, 05:07 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "I rofled."
Awww~! That little girl was adorible!
I'm a P.C. too.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2009-09-13, 02:27 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Awww~! That little girl was adorible!..."
That little girl was freaky.

I hope never to see another advert like that in my life - it was so sickly sweet that it nearly sent me into a murderous rage.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2009-09-14, 11:22 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "That little girl was freaky. I hope..."
At least she has good taste in music...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2009-09-15, 02:14 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "At least she has good taste in music..."
I had another video to add, but I've forgotten what it was...

Instead, have some squirrels holding lightsabers.

http://www.animalswithlightsabers.com/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2009-09-16, 10:57 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I had another video to add, but I've..."
That Jedi Bird is lulz.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2009-09-17, 10:50 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Awww~! That little girl was adorible!..."
I saw the little girl on t.v. the other day... it's amazing how fast things get on youtube... I saw it on youtube BEFORE I saw it on t.v. ...
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2009-09-18, 03:24 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I saw the little girl on t.v. the other..."
Best Half-Life 2 mod, evar!

BORKED
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2009-09-19, 05:10 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Best Half-Life 2 mod, evar! ..."
And as a follow-up. Peter Griffin's laugh in CSS:

BORKED
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2009-09-20, 11:12 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "And as a follow-up. Peter Griffin's..."
Riiiight...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2009-09-23, 12:08 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Riiiight..."
AT&T can predict the future.

This is a montage of AT&T ads from 1993!

BORKED
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny