Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

View Poll Results: Which Handheld is better?
Sony PSP 5 27.78%
Nintendo DS 1 5.56%
They are both a waste of money. 12 66.67%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Question Psp Vs Ds
Posted 2005-04-01, 10:04 AM
I'd like to bring back a poll which shold have more knowledgeable responses (Since most of you have had a chance to play both of them/see them in action : though PSP hasn't even really released anything for it's system yet, same with DS).

PSP or DS .. Vote.

Edit: I think everyone knows my vote already.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2005-04-01, 10:38 AM in reply to D3V's post "Psp Vs Ds"
Added a third option. Voted for it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-04-01, 11:41 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Added a third option. Voted for it."
You can't fucking do that Sovereign, you are breaking the rules you fucking abusive power nigger, take it off now.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2005-04-01, 11:58 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "You can't fucking do that Sovereign,..."
Why? Is it going to ruin your poll if people have an option which 100% agrees with their beliefs?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-04-01, 12:06 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Why? Is it going to ruin your poll if..."
You don't have to vote, you get to pick one, if you would like too. I am asking which one you think is better, nothing to do with money.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2005-04-01, 01:14 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "You don't have to vote, you get to pick..."
Both a waste of money, like all hand-helds, but if I had to buy one it would be a PSP.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-04-01, 10:42 PM in reply to D3V's post "Psp Vs Ds"
Good God, D3V, let it go. Does it make your penis bigger to constantly remind us of your hatred of anything with "Nintendo" stamped on it?

Please, go back to being the forum's token racist. It was a lot more amusing than being the forum's token fanboy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2005-04-01, 10:58 PM in reply to Raziel's post starting "Good God, D3V, let it go. Does it make..."
I don't hate Nintendo, just you.

Please go back to your dictionary, and try to search for some profound words to put in here you silly african american.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2005-04-01, 11:00 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I don't hate Nintendo, just you. ..."
D3V said:
you silly african american.
...What. The. Fuck.

I think you should be cut up repeatedly and then have the blood drained out slowly using plastic crazy straws until you die.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2005-04-01, 11:18 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I don't hate Nintendo, just you. ..."
D3V said:
Hello Raziel.

I think we both know, we're probably more different than we are alike, maybe thats why we fight with each other so much. But i'm getting sick and tired of this ongoing bullshit. I don't know what I have done, probably a huge ass list of offenses that could have set you off, but I know i'm not innocent.

I would like to formerly apologize to you, I can once again try and make a truce towards you in hope that we can just remain neutral, or in time become some-what of friends. I will drop any little argument that I can bring up from now on (UNLESS it is necessary and that I can make it into a good healthy argument with decent defenses and structured thoughts and opinions). But all-in-all I hope you can accept my apology without posting this all over the Forums. Thats about it,

Good day,
D3V.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2005-04-01, 11:58 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "...What. The. Fuck. I think you..."
GravitonSurge said:
...What. The. Fuck.

I think you should be cut up repeatedly and then have the blood drained out slowly using plastic crazy straws until you die.
I think you should go on a diet, and give Jared from subway a run for his money. Sov, Grav, and Raziel never cease to amaze me how much they can fuck up a thread, spam, and go so far offtopic nothing makes sense, and they're all STAFF

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2005-04-02, 01:07 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "I think you should go on a diet, and..."
Oh no! Spam, you say? Well, I suppose that, since I'm staff, I should rectify the situation!

There, moved to Chat.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel

Posted 2005-04-02, 01:10 AM in reply to Raziel's post starting "Oh no! Spam, you say? Well, I suppose..."
Oh noes kekekekeke d3v33fewsfads kekekekekekekke hahahah kkekekek lololol roflroflroflrofl gd ddg dgdsgads eddgddd

k
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2005-04-02, 01:25 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Oh noes kekekekeke d3v33fewsfads..."
I would've moved it, but I was too lazy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2005-04-02, 03:31 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "I think you should go on a diet, and..."
Grav is on a diet btw.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-04-03, 10:03 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "I think you should go on a diet, and..."
D3V said:
I think you should go on a diet, and give Jared from subway a run for his money. Sov, Grav, and Raziel never cease to amaze me how much they can fuck up a thread, spam, and go so far offtopic nothing makes sense, and they're all STAFF
I agree with D3V on this one here. Sometimes the staff will warn, threaten, close threads that go off-topic but when the staff does the exact same thing they give each other high-fives on screwing up a potentially good thread.

*Watches as the flames come rolling in*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2005-04-03, 10:38 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I agree with D3V on this one here...."
Noone has been temp banned or perm banned for spamming since tyrannicide on 2-7-2005.

I think zonalon is the only person who i've given a loser title to in forever.

It takes more then ONE person to ruin a thread. I could go to a thread about the pope dying and type a bunch of random shit, and if noone else reponds to my post and continues with the thread topic, nothing happens. Unless all three of us (the most active staff members: Myself, Raziel, GravitonSurge) Posted in the same thread, and were the only ones posting in that thread, the fault is not entirely ours.

Maybe we need a zero spam tolerance forum. For that one forum I'd go back to my nazish ways and delete every single post with even the slightest pinch of spam or flaming. That way the chat forum can be the garbage dump with lots of spam. Gen con can be fun convo with a little spam here and there but nothing out of contro, and this new forum can be a brand new trash can. Clean, fresh, and anything that gets too dirty with spam gets removed from that bin and sent immediatly to the dump.

This appeals to the people who want to be total tards, partial tards, or not a tard at all ^.^. Of course wetwired and probably everyone else will say no, but it's an idea.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2005-04-03, 10:56 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Noone has been temp banned or perm..."
Back on topic?

The PSP's graphics are far superior, but you also have to take out a second morgage on the house to buy one. The DS has wireless capability, and it doesn't cost as much, but it also cant play movies (I heard the PSP can?), plus the graphics are not as top notch.

So... in the end, I wouldn't buy one.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2005-04-03, 10:58 AM in reply to Jamesadin's post starting "Back on topic? The PSP's graphics..."
James its the chat forum. Screw your on topicness!

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2005-04-03, 12:40 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "James its the chat forum. Screw your..."
You motherfucking fagets, I am making another thread with exact same topic in Gen Gaming again.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V