Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2004-12-16, 11:51 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post starting "DMAC, or Woody as we call him (real..."
you cant judge intelligence by performance in a class that bores me to tears.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
dmacfour is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendmacfour is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

dmacfour

Posted 2004-12-17, 12:54 AM in reply to dmacfour's post starting "you cant judge intelligence by..."
Yes he can.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-12-17, 04:18 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Yes he can."
No, actually, that would measure achievement, not intelligence.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-12-17, 04:55 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "No, actually, that would measure..."
Yes it can.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-12-17, 04:58 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "It doesn't make you cool when you brag..."
Thanatos said:
It doesn't make you cool when you brag about your IQ.
well i have an IQ of 146 and i suck at school and i suck even more at social life
they say i'm smart, and i believed them goddammit
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-12-17, 06:52 PM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "well i have an IQ of 146 and i suck at..."
The next person who posts their IQ gets a link to tubgirl.

I'm serious about this.

Tubgirl.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2004-12-17, 07:36 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post starting "The next person who posts their IQ gets..."
I have an IQ of 349. Link me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2004-12-17, 07:52 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post starting "The next person who posts their IQ gets..."
the only reason I posted my IQ was because of the attempts by certain people to degrade my sanity.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
dmacfour is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendmacfour is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

dmacfour

Posted 2004-12-17, 08:48 PM in reply to dmacfour's post starting "the only reason I posted my IQ was..."
degrading your sanity has nothing to do with Intelligence Quotient.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2004-12-17, 08:51 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "degrading your sanity has nothing to do..."
Oh well, it sounds cool.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

dmacfour

Posted 2004-12-17, 08:52 PM in reply to dmacfour's post starting "Oh well, it sounds cool."

You really are a dumbass, you know that?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2004-12-17, 08:54 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "........... You really are a..."
I think you got your point across a long time ago.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

dmacfour

Posted 2004-12-17, 08:55 PM in reply to dmacfour's post starting "I think you got your point across a..."
I'll fucking reiterate it again.

You
Are
A
Dumbass
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2004-12-17, 08:57 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I'll fucking reiterate it again. You..."
You can stop that now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

dmacfour

Posted 2004-12-17, 09:01 PM in reply to dmacfour's post starting "You can stop that now."
I'll resume when I return from my vacation
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2004-12-17, 09:02 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I'll resume when I return from my..."
Your just mean.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

dmacfour

Posted 2004-12-17, 09:13 PM in reply to dmacfour's post starting "Your just mean."
It only hurts because it's true <3
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2004-12-17, 09:22 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "It only hurts because it's true <3"
Is I said a long time ago, this is getting old.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

dmacfour

Posted 2004-12-17, 09:23 PM in reply to dmacfour's post starting "Is I said a long time ago, this is..."
It's(as I said)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

dmacfour

Posted 2004-12-17, 09:24 PM in reply to dmacfour's post starting "Is I said a long time ago, this is..."
Correction: As I said a long time ago, this is getting old.

I must commend you on your better grammar this time!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack