Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2004-12-16, 07:05 PM in reply to kockblocker1's post starting "It smells like Vagina in here..."
I would love to talk to you Kagom....then maybe I can call you and we can phone secks...?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2004-12-16, 07:07 PM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "I would love to talk to you..."
Just fucking get on AIM and talk to me like the civilized human being I know you can be.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2004-12-16, 07:11 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Just fucking get on AIM and talk to me..."
Speaking of civilized, I'm waiting for K_A to post that paper I wrote for him...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2004-12-16, 07:12 PM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "Speaking of civilized, I'm waiting for..."
heh....good luck getting that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2004-12-16, 07:27 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "heh....good luck getting that."
Mia heee. Mia hooo. Mia haha.

NUMA NUMA YAY!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Mantralord

Posted 2004-12-16, 07:51 PM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "Mia heee. Mia hooo. Mia haha. NUMA..."
So I guess me and Kagom didn't hit it off too well...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Mantralord

Posted 2004-12-16, 07:52 PM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "So I guess me and Kagom didn't hit it..."
I wasn't trying to "hit it off" with you.

I wanted to interact with you as two normal, civilized human beings...to a degree.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2004-12-16, 07:56 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I wasn't trying to "hit it off" with..."
You think I'm cute though...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Mantralord

Posted 2004-12-16, 07:58 PM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "You think I'm cute though... :sex: ..."
You're cute, but that means nothing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2004-12-16, 07:58 PM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "You think I'm cute though... :sex: ..."
i think you gay
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
dmacfour is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendmacfour is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

dmacfour

Posted 2004-12-16, 07:59 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "You're cute, but that means nothing."
It means you want my ass.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Mantralord

Posted 2004-12-16, 08:03 PM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "It means you want my ass. :chomp:"
It doesn't mean one damn thing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2004-12-16, 08:07 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "It doesn't mean one damn thing."
Oh, It means something:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Mantralord

Posted 2004-12-16, 08:08 PM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "Oh, It means something: :bounce:"
Mantra, you utterly repulse me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2004-12-16, 08:10 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Mantra, you utterly repulse me."
Kekekekekekeke
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Mantralord

Posted 2004-12-16, 08:12 PM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "Kekekekekekeke :flipper::bitch:"
Shut your mouth bitch and puts your gag back in your mouth before I start beating you with a bullwhip.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2004-12-16, 08:14 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Shut your mouth bitch and puts your gag..."
You suck so bad.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Mantralord

Posted 2004-12-16, 08:19 PM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "You suck so bad. :count:"
Tao Feng bitch!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2004-12-17, 06:16 AM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "You suck so bad. :count:"
SMILIES ARE COOL!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos