Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2004-12-15, 07:34 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "It's sad when you have to lie about..."
if i really had an IQ of 78 i wouldn't know how to use this computer and i would be in the alternative school
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
dmacfour is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendmacfour is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

dmacfour

Posted 2004-12-15, 07:40 PM in reply to dmacfour's post starting "if i really had an IQ of 78 i wouldn't..."
Which you should be. I'm sure that the educated monkey assigned to you is helping you type to a first-grader level.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2004-12-15, 07:42 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Which you should be. I'm sure that the..."
KagomJack=Gay dumbass
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
dmacfour is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendmacfour is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

dmacfour

Posted 2004-12-15, 07:49 PM in reply to dmacfour's post starting "if i really had an IQ of 78 i wouldn't..."
Just because you have a low IQ wouldn't mean you can't use a computer.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-12-15, 07:49 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Just because you have a low IQ wouldn't..."
well great i dont have a low IQ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

dmacfour

Posted 2004-12-15, 07:51 PM in reply to dmacfour's post starting "KagomJack=Gay dumbass"
Hooray, I'm gay!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2004-12-15, 08:39 PM in reply to dmacfour's post starting "but you see, i have a gpa of 3.8 and an..."
dmacfour said:
but you see, i have a gpa of 3.8 and an IQ of 120.
Only 120? Thats almost sad... Hell I got 133 and I got bored after the 7th page and randomly selected answers.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
01100001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between01100001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Posted 2004-12-15, 08:41 PM in reply to 01100001's post starting "Only 120? Thats almost sad... Hell I..."
I haven't seen you post enough to actually make an evaluation on that...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2004-12-16, 07:12 AM in reply to 01100001's post starting "Only 120? Thats almost sad... Hell I..."
01100001 said:
Only 120? Thats almost sad... Hell I got 133 and I got bored after the 7th page and randomly selected answers.
It doesn't make you cool when you brag about your IQ.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2004-12-16, 09:05 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "It doesn't make you cool when you brag..."
dude, I'm not bragging.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

dmacfour

Posted 2004-12-16, 10:32 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "It doesn't make you cool when you brag..."
SHit, and I've got all this smart comments all worked out an all.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2004-12-16, 01:30 PM in reply to dmacfour's post starting "dude, I'm not bragging."
dmacfour said:
dude, I'm not bragging.
You are a fucking moron. Look at who I replied to and quoted. Does it say dmacfour? No? SHUT THE FUCK UP.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2004-12-16, 02:11 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "You are a fucking moron. Look at who I..."
Sabatoge.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-12-16, 03:49 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "You are a fucking moron. Look at who I..."
ok ill shut up
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

dmacfour

Posted 2004-12-16, 03:55 PM in reply to dmacfour's post starting "ok ill shut up"
I wish everything was that easy..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2004-12-16, 03:58 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Sabatoge."
120 is not at all low. It's better than average. Now, judging by this thread, I highly doubt that you have an IQ such as you claim. Why? Well, first of all, almost everyone tends to exaggerate their IQ from anywhere from 10-20 points. Secondly, look at this inane idea you're trying to push. Sabotaging your father's computer so you can get a new one? That has to be the stupidest idea I've ever heard. First of all, it's just about as selfish as you can get, considering you're damaging something that's not your in the first place, you ungreatful sack of crap. You should be thankful to your father for providing your undeserving ass with a computer. Instead your scheming of ways to get a new one? Open your fucking eyes and be happy with what you have, if you're too fucking stupid to think of a better way to request your father for a new computer.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-12-16, 03:59 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I wish everything was that easy.."
I'm serious. last year you would of been lucky to get a peep out of me. I guess its all popping out of me this year. I think I've been talking too much and for no reason.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

dmacfour

Posted 2004-12-16, 04:02 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "120 is not at all low. It's better than..."
It was just an idea, I wasn't acually going to do it. Plus, right after I started the thread a long while back I did think it was a stupid idea.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

dmacfour

Posted 2004-12-16, 06:39 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "120 is not at all low. It's better than..."
I'm happy to have my computer. What's cool was I didn't have to ask for it. I got it because I helped my mom not pay 1500+ dollars in tuition fees. Do stuff like that for your dad, Dmac, and he MIGHT get a new comp for you. Highly doubt it, but never hurts to do something nice for family.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2004-12-16, 07:39 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I'm happy to have my computer. What's..."
i'll take that advice.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

dmacfour