Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Forum News, Suggestions and Discussion

Posted 2004-12-15, 06:39 PM in reply to Shining Knights's post starting "It matters not whether you win or lose;..."
Have a cookie.

Wanker22287 (2:51:10 AM): shinto katana is a lying cock!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-12-15, 07:31 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Have a cookie. Wanker22287 (2:51:10..."
No no, offer him two. It's much more suiting.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2004-12-15, 08:21 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "No no, offer him two. It's much more..."
Noone here likes the game I'm playing..

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2004-12-15, 09:06 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post starting "Noone here likes the game I'm playing.."
Adrenachrome said:
Noone here likes the game I'm playing..
Perhaps if you would enlighten us members of the Ignorant Masses as to what game it may be, we might be able to form our own opinion on the matter.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-12-15, 09:18 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Perhaps if you would enlighten us..."
I don't think Zelaron will die, but it will get slow, old, and boring as shit eventually if something good doesn't happen. I see maybe 4 threads that could be semi-interesting out of the 30 or so that are new for me right now. Not good.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-12-15, 09:28 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "I don't think Zelaron will die, but it..."
Good job doing something about it. Oh wait, you tucked tail. Whoops.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2004-12-15, 09:44 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Good job doing something about it. Oh..."
Haha, Grav fucked her so hard she died....lololol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2004-12-16, 11:52 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Actually, from what I remember when you..."
I was gone for a while but I came back to see what I had been missing, but it seems nothing. haha. to help yall out, drop most of the forums with the least posts. You have 49 FUCKING FORUMS (just counted) loose like 20-25. i know you'll problably ignore me, but try it i bet you it will work. AND START ADVERTIZING MORE... (ill help yall out)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
6InchBluePony is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between6InchBluePony is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

6InchBluePony

Posted 2004-12-16, 01:31 PM in reply to 6InchBluePony's post starting "I was gone for a while but I came back..."
Who are you?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2004-12-16, 04:47 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Who are you?"
I wouldn't listen to anyone that says "yall" and has the Counter Strike logo in their sig.

Go back to masturbating to pics of shotguns, you redneck.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2004-12-16, 04:49 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "I don't think Zelaron will die, but it..."
what threads are those?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
dmacfour is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendmacfour is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

dmacfour

Posted 2004-12-16, 10:25 PM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "I wouldn't listen to anyone that says..."
mantralord said:
I wouldn't listen to anyone that says "yall" and has the Counter Strike logo in their sig.

Go back to masturbating to pics of shotguns, you redneck.
hey fuck you, just cause i am from texas does not mean shit you twat waffel! (shit where is my cowboy hat!)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
6InchBluePony is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between6InchBluePony is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

6InchBluePony

Posted 2004-12-16, 11:50 PM in reply to 6InchBluePony's post starting "hey fuck you, just cause i am from..."
Our WoW guild on Burning Legion has about 20 some members. If we had our own forum free of Adolf Grav's tyranny we could easily have some new members in there...

Twenty-eight days... six hours... forty-two minutes... twelve seconds. That, is when the world will end.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zeal311

Posted 2004-12-17, 12:06 AM in reply to zeal311's post starting "Our WoW guild on Burning Legion has..."
zeal311 said:
Our WoW guild on Burning Legion has about 20 some members. If we had our own forum free of Adolf Grav's tyranny we could easily have some new members in there...
Adolf Grav = <3
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Mantralord

Posted 2004-12-17, 01:52 AM in reply to zeal311's post starting "Our WoW guild on Burning Legion has..."
zeal311 said:
I think we've only got 18 members, but something like that. At any rate, most of our new members are even interesting, intelligent people.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-12-17, 07:13 AM in reply to zeal311's post starting "Our WoW guild on Burning Legion has..."
What's the name of this guild and who is the leader? According to thotbot, Illidan is the only server with a Zelaron guild.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2004-12-17, 08:52 AM in reply to WetWired's post starting "What's the name of this guild and who..."
Look it's WetTired lol...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Mantralord

Posted 2004-12-17, 11:54 AM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "Look it's WetTired lol..."
Server: Burning Legion
Guild name: Primal Dominion
Leaders:
Vollstrecker
Myself
Slim
Timmah
MightyJoe

Twenty-eight days... six hours... forty-two minutes... twelve seconds. That, is when the world will end.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zeal311

Posted 2004-12-17, 01:18 PM in reply to zeal311's post starting "Our WoW guild on Burning Legion has..."
zeal311 said:
Hahahaha! Oh shit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2004-12-17, 02:17 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "I think we've only got 18 members, but..."
I don't want zelaron to die, at least, not before i'm 40
Sometimes, when im very bored or sad at boarding school, a thing to looks forward to is Zelaron... if that would drop of... i'd have to search a new forum like this... and there isnt
If it can help save zelaron, i volunteer for a mod spot
In the week i can't be on alot, but in weekends and holidays, i have loads of time, and im really bored

So, next wanka to say Zel is dying gets a load of buckshot in his face
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dr. Geekstar