Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Posted 2002-08-27, 03:12 PM in reply to DRK_SORC's post "loggin in twice"
so that program that allows u to run d2 in 2 windows will not allow u to log into 2 diff chars and enter the same game ?

Last edited by User Name # 1; 2002-08-27 at 03:55 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hell Hound is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHell Hound is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hell Hound

Posted 2002-08-27, 03:21 PM in reply to DRK_SORC's post "loggin in twice"
wetwire u are wrong. its more of a decoy strategy. they know that hundreds of thousands of people play on battlenet. people, however attempt to get in and steal those cd keys directly from the server. so blizzard throws in an extra few million into the server that dont work, and when u log into bnet, it scans if it is a working cdkey or an invalid cdkey. basically, u have the same odds as a cdkey generator just guessing cdkeys by urself.
heh, trojan detected at this site2-toolbox.tk
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
turkeyman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenturkeyman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

turkeyman

Posted 2002-08-27, 03:36 PM in reply to DRK_SORC's post "loggin in twice"
ummm.....ok so u can mak ethe hack?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DRK_SORC is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDRK_SORC is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DRK_SORC

Posted 2002-08-27, 03:55 PM in reply to DRK_SORC's post "loggin in twice"
Quote:
Originally posted by nosebleed
so that program that allows u to run d2 in 2 windows will not allow u to log into 2 diff chars and enter the same game ?
No, unless u got 2 Cd_key.

Tkx to Sum Yung Guy (C)
Now RETIRED
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
User Name # 1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenUser Name # 1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

User Name # 1

Posted 2002-08-27, 03:59 PM in reply to DRK_SORC's post "loggin in twice"
Even with two it wont work. You can't log into the same account but once. I tried it with my friend, we kept getting connection interupted about 15 seconds after we got on.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2002-08-27, 04:07 PM in reply to DRK_SORC's post "loggin in twice"
Quote:
Originally posted by !King_Amazon!
Even with two it wont work. You can't log into the same account but once. I tried it with my friend, we kept getting connection interupted about 15 seconds after we got on.

You can log in the same account as many time as you want at the same time.
Then load DIFFERENTS characters.

Tkx to Sum Yung Guy (C)
Now RETIRED

Last edited by User Name # 1; 2002-08-27 at 04:09 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
User Name # 1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenUser Name # 1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

User Name # 1

Posted 2002-08-27, 04:32 PM in reply to DRK_SORC's post "loggin in twice"
how do u have 2 cd-keys at the same time ??? like u load with 1 game then u change the cd-key ? or what ?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hell Hound is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHell Hound is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hell Hound

Posted 2002-08-27, 04:52 PM in reply to DRK_SORC's post "loggin in twice"
u need aone one those program i saw at the download site its called somethn like 2 d2 copies...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DRK_SORC is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDRK_SORC is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DRK_SORC

Posted 2002-08-27, 05:28 PM in reply to DRK_SORC's post "loggin in twice"
Just use 2 differents folders.
Copy and paste the entire D2 folder, rename it as you whish (Diablo 2 for exp), change the cd_key from the .MPQ files.
easy.

Tkx to Sum Yung Guy (C)
Now RETIRED
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

User Name # 1

Posted 2002-08-27, 08:16 PM in reply to DRK_SORC's post "loggin in twice"
K well me and my friend used two different COMPUTERS not folders, so I don't see how 2 folders would be any different.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2002-08-27, 08:26 PM in reply to DRK_SORC's post "loggin in twice"
king u don't know everything i understand him

U CAN LOG ONTO THE SAME ACCOUNT AT THE SAME TIME I DO IT ALL THE TIME JUST WITH MY FRIEND MY FRIEND TAKES MY ZON AND I TAKE MY SORC AND WE DUEL i understand all that and now i understand the rest is there a cd_key gen out there ?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Hell Hound

Posted 2002-08-27, 08:27 PM in reply to DRK_SORC's post "loggin in twice"
Just because you understand it doesn't mean I do. Chill out.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2002-08-28, 12:51 AM in reply to DRK_SORC's post "loggin in twice"
well me and my mate use the same account.he has 2 comps........but one has to get into a game b4 i can click on my sorc(on his acc) coz if neither of us is in a game we get connection interupted, so amazon, try getting ya mate to make a game first then u go in wif ur other character, but make sure one person is in a game coz if both of u r out it'll d/s both of u
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DeffSoul is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDeffSoul is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DeffSoul

Posted 2002-08-28, 05:33 PM in reply to DRK_SORC's post "loggin in twice"
blizzard makes everything tough. they decided to make it where if two people go on the same accnt, one has to be in a game for the other to do anything. two of em can also be in a game at once
heh, trojan detected at this site2-toolbox.tk
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
turkeyman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenturkeyman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

turkeyman

Posted 2002-08-28, 05:47 PM in reply to DRK_SORC's post "loggin in twice"
You cannot get exp or mf higher by doing this, 100% as a fact you cannot! therefor im moving this...
.....Broke the rubba, busted another all up in ya motha, so how u feel like havin another baby brotha? Wha? dont studda, ya pants hangin so low ya new baby brotha can be ya new lova!......
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2002-09-02, 06:14 PM in reply to DRK_SORC's post "loggin in twice"
Ok if they could hack the database, then they should be able to make what ever type of items they want right? I think id rather have a Windforce ring then a cd-key, id gladly pay 50$ max for a new game, and have the ring instead, or hell, i might even do both, that is if i knew how.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Valmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenValmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Valmar

Posted 2002-09-02, 09:12 PM in reply to DRK_SORC's post "loggin in twice"
I'm having some problems changing the cdkey using the refiller. Can anyone give me some help? I've made a 2nd copy with everything, and d2 loader works fine. I have a legit 2nd key, but I can't get the key changed.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kbcherry is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkbcherry is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kbcherry

Posted 2002-09-03, 11:11 AM in reply to DRK_SORC's post "loggin in twice"
It is a really easy program to use..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2002-09-03, 04:16 PM in reply to DRK_SORC's post "loggin in twice"
Quote:
Originally posted by kbcherry
I'm having some problems changing the cdkey using the refiller. Can anyone give me some help? I've made a 2nd copy with everything, and d2 loader works fine. I have a legit 2nd key, but I can't get the key changed.

[zel]Originally posted by User Name # 1
Not at all.
extract the file d2-cdkey.exe in you D2 directory, and run it.
Chose the option (D2cl or both D2cl and xp). Fill the blank. here it is.
[/zel]

And there is a sticky for it

Tkx to Sum Yung Guy (C)
Now RETIRED

Last edited by User Name # 1; 2002-09-03 at 04:18 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

User Name # 1

Posted 2002-09-06, 11:45 PM in reply to DRK_SORC's post "loggin in twice"
yea i was doin a rush with some1 and he said brb and a new char joined game with his accnt. high lvl zon who rushed us both. but then couldnt he ruch himself????? i know this is a stupid q but is there a way to get on the same char on the same accnt?? lol thats instant dupe right there

Twenty-eight days... six hours... forty-two minutes... twelve seconds. That, is when the world will end.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zeal311