Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II > D2 PvP

Posted 2003-07-19, 03:38 PM in reply to rAZoR-DW's post "Best PvP Char ?"
...every meele char i thinkc an attack at 4 frame, assasins are not just plainly faster than the rest. Druids are no doubt the best meele chars with so much life, speed and damage.

more life = less fhr needed = more damage u can dish out = gg the other meele person, u have obvioully never dueled a good druid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-07-19, 03:46 PM in reply to rAZoR-DW's post "Best PvP Char ?"
more lies!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ouroboros is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenouroboros is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ouroboros

Posted 2003-07-19, 03:46 PM in reply to rAZoR-DW's post "Best PvP Char ?"
Everything has to do with:
1. Level
2. Items
3. Whats socketed in your items
4. What stat point
5. What skill point
6. What charms

You can't judge one class by just dueling 1 level 82 whatever with your super pimped out level 99 whatever and saying it sucked... It depends on the skill of the maker, im pretty sure an assassin with the right 1-6 could easy take down necro, pally, druid, zon, or sorc.... not barb though, barb 0wnz assassin....
the same goes for all the other class's, the right 1-6 can make your character excel farther than anyones every before... But you can't beat the barb at a melee attack, unless its barb vs. barb because of damn wirlwind... anyways thats just my two cents...

Peace

Last edited by -=Rico-GP=-; 2003-07-19 at 03:49 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2003-07-19, 04:51 PM in reply to rAZoR-DW's post "Best PvP Char ?"
A good druid vs any good char BYE BYE druid There IS No Sunch Thing As GOOD DRUID !!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2003-07-19, 04:52 PM in reply to rAZoR-DW's post "Best PvP Char ?"
You haven't dueled apoq then.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2003-07-19, 07:32 PM in reply to rAZoR-DW's post "Best PvP Char ?"
...your stupid, druids own assasins and pallys, and barbs that do not use WW, druids sheer amount of life, and speed, own all.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-07-19, 09:34 PM in reply to rAZoR-DW's post "Best PvP Char ?"
I beleive Druids do own as well all those mellee chars probably except a zon. Jabazons are bloody hard to hit!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Pekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Pekson

Posted 2003-07-19, 09:54 PM in reply to rAZoR-DW's post "Best PvP Char ?"
kuja : your Dumb you duel pubs you must not meet people with skill , blcksdrgn is right with a certain combination of items talent etc pretty much anything can happen .

im+bp? Nope . hunger takes care of that even using my 4 frame 5 range weapon im+bp can't kill me when i use hunger (mass leech)

kuja heres where you get really retarded charge gives paladin an advantage ? Nope if i shift lock i've already hit you 2-3 times before you can switch to zeal/smite/vengeance etc.

hey D don't spam "more lies"

kuja "asns get first hit" how? you mean uninterruptable probably hits more often, if you know what your'e doing you should never lose to a melee asn then again you probably don't.

druod SUCKz kuja try to speak intelligibly

any class can suck if you don't allocate stat skill gear wisely.
classes like sor / zon / bar make it alot easier than most other classes even with cheaper gear
that in my opinion is where the misconception zonZ sorZ and barZ are best pvp classes or that the rest suxxr
(its the poorer less enlightened people making judgements because they haven't seen much else or anyone who could afford to build a decent non bar/sor/zon)

kuja : if paladin / druid zeal/fury lock its very unlikely asn get first hit in. duel a 4 frame shifting zeal/fury druid

kuja : mages/vts/templars/judicators do still exist just not in ppkpkpk
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Apoq is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenApoq is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Apoq

Posted 2003-07-19, 10:00 PM in reply to rAZoR-DW's post "Best PvP Char ?"
What about all the stuff i said,
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-07-20, 01:41 AM in reply to rAZoR-DW's post "Best PvP Char ?"
Apoq great defence there for the druids..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Pekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Pekson

Posted 2003-07-20, 01:52 AM in reply to rAZoR-DW's post "Best PvP Char ?"
we need to organize a pvp tournament for zelaron chars on all realms, we can make a leage and all this shit, it would be so cool to see how people's char's add up to all their boasting...

good idea?

starting a new thread.

Last edited by -=Rico-GP=-; 2003-07-20 at 04:00 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2003-07-20, 02:44 AM in reply to rAZoR-DW's post "Best PvP Char ?"
ill stop spamming when you stick to one damn side.

which is it

"pretty much anything can happen"

or

druid>dgds
druid>dsg
druid>sdg
druid>sgdsg
druid>sgd
druid>gsdgsd
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ouroboros is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenouroboros is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ouroboros

Posted 2003-07-20, 03:45 AM in reply to rAZoR-DW's post "Best PvP Char ?"
Cow > Cain.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2003-07-20, 05:36 AM in reply to rAZoR-DW's post "Best PvP Char ?"
Natalia > Anya
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2003-07-21, 04:07 PM in reply to rAZoR-DW's post "Best PvP Char ?"
eh i'm playing devils advocate

i'm saying from my experience i kill most/all of certain opponents i meet

but i'm assuming neither of us are 100% perfect so there is a possibilty someone with a different setup but same build could defeat/kill my current build

from my point of view druids can kill most zealot/asn/conc barb etc

but thats supposing that most of those players don't/haven't put as much effort into their characters and it makes it hard to judge which characters > other characters
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Apoq is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenApoq is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Apoq