Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

View Poll Results: Would Johnny Make A Good Mod for Xbox?
Yes 5 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Johnny as an xbox mod?
Posted 2002-04-18, 09:48 PM
what do you think I would need to become a good mod for the Xbox forum? and do you think I would be a good mod??

Just an idea plz don't flame and I'm not trying to be a mod yet would just like some input
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JohnnyTAE

Posted 2002-04-20, 05:53 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "Johnny as an xbox mod?"
you post a lot of links and articles here, i don't see why not.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
mightychicken is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenmightychicken is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

mightychicken

Posted 2002-04-21, 06:42 AM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "Johnny as an xbox mod?"
I will contact Crusher and see what he thinks...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2002-04-21, 08:43 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "Johnny as an xbox mod?"
thanxz I'll try and keep up the work and maybe it'll satisfy chrusher
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JohnnyTAE

Posted 2002-04-21, 09:13 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "Johnny as an xbox mod?"
You got my okay there Johnny :-)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
CrEEpR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenCrEEpR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

CrEEpR

Posted 2002-04-23, 08:36 AM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "Johnny as an xbox mod?"
from the looks of your work, you have my vote for Xbox Mod!!!! have a nice day kai ta'e
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ViciousMilitia is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenViciousMilitia is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ViciousMilitia

Posted 2002-04-23, 09:48 AM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "Johnny as an xbox mod?"
He seems to be supportive. Sure, why not?

Made by the Guardian Of Zelaron
Re-edit by the Nightmare of Demons

Made by the Demons' Nightmares
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HLomegasin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHLomegasin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

HLomegasin

Posted 2002-04-23, 09:20 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "Johnny as an xbox mod?"
I am already mod for off topic forum so this should be closed sorry I will still help out with this forum though
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JohnnyTAE

Posted 2002-04-25, 11:05 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "Johnny as an xbox mod?"
~CLOSED~

see i'm good at that stuff, :-) naturaly right here...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
CrEEpR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenCrEEpR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

CrEEpR

Posted 2002-04-25, 11:23 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "Johnny as an xbox mod?"
lol creepr you trying to say something it takes more for a thread to be closed then just saying closed!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JohnnyTAE