Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

View Poll Results: Favorite Race
Undead 15 13.04%
Orc 30 26.09%
Night Elf 45 39.13%
Human 25 21.74%
Voters: 115. You may not vote on this poll

Posted 2002-12-26, 04:15 PM in reply to tacoX's post "Favorite Race Vote!"
Night Elfs 0wn because they have easy rushing...Hero Rush/Huntress-Archer Rush. I like the Demonhunter hero because Immolation and Evasion 0wn. If you get it to Lvl 6 Metamorphisis is really good. If you have enough gold then I go for the 2nd hero (Forgets name), who can use roots when the opponent is running and then it stops them and does damage as you do by attacking.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Come on over to my house and we'll work on our math skills!! We'll add the bed, subtract the clothes, divide the legs, & multiply!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
To see my art go to http://vivalaraza2k3.deviantart.com
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Satoshi is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSatoshi is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Satoshi

Posted 2002-12-29, 09:49 AM in reply to tacoX's post "Favorite Race Vote!"
My favorite race is probably orc. They are very good at tower rushing someone. I also like orc because they have great defence.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HellSlayer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHellSlayer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

HellSlayer

Posted 2003-01-17, 06:31 PM in reply to tacoX's post "Favorite Race Vote!"
same here orc good tower rushin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
fighter_ba is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenfighter_ba is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

fighter_ba

Posted 2003-01-29, 11:28 AM in reply to tacoX's post "Favorite Race Vote!"
What a lame attempt at a thread ryan :-P. anyways, Orc just plain out owns. Uh... I dont know who WhaBAM is, but a "BLOODLUST" rush is 100% impossible. And the grunt icon is Seksi IMO . It looks a little like Popeye the sailor man... Take the horn as his pipe, and the hat as a white sailers hat.
Signature coming soon...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SiN)Tichondrius is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSiN)Tichondrius is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SiN)Tichondrius

Posted 2003-01-29, 11:37 PM in reply to tacoX's post "Favorite Race Vote!"
for all u newbs out there. BLOODLUST SUCKS UNLESS U HAVE GOOD MELEE SO DONT GO ALL CASTERS!!!!! go doctors and grunts instead. thats only thing good bout orc, (also the raiders and wyvern) and undead, they just can be completely wiped out by micro. humans and nightelves are the best. tehy are the most unbalanced races. humans casters are too strong alone, nightelves dryads and hunts are invincible(partly cause slow, partly cause the multiple hit, partly cause of dryads immunities) theres my opinion
: )
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
duyzer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenduyzer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

duyzer

Posted 2003-05-23, 07:05 AM in reply to tacoX's post "Favorite Race Vote!"
ne own cuz they have the ability to get potm with drayds which is nearly invincible when they are fully upgraded
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2003-05-30, 08:41 PM in reply to tacoX's post "Favorite Race Vote!"
dryads aren't that good...i beat 2 teams of em...with 1 team of wyverns...
all were fully uped...

i didn't even use my 3 lvl 5 heros...and they had 2 lvl 3 heroes...and they stillll lost...maybe they were newbs?..i don't know...but wyverns kick arSEEE!!!(arse equalls ass)

Naruto Rocks
naruto sig coming up next!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
allanonx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenallanonx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

allanonx

Posted 2003-06-19, 03:21 PM in reply to tacoX's post "Favorite Race Vote!"
pierce > unarmored
archers would rape those wyvs
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DarkestFears is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDarkestFears is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DarkestFears

Posted 2003-06-19, 03:53 PM in reply to tacoX's post "Favorite Race Vote!"
Night Elf of course.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW

Posted 2003-06-19, 04:02 PM in reply to tacoX's post "Favorite Race Vote!"
Night Elf just
Kick Ass
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2003-08-10, 04:43 PM in reply to tacoX's post "Favorite Race Vote!"
undead rool too..i just found out..
i did a garg mass..i had 2 teams of em knocked out all air..and ground..i just kill easily most ground are less dmg than gargs..and if i had low life..i just went stony

and i also use necro, meat wagons, garg combo..
you dont have to upgrade gargs if you are just using em for air defence and you up the ground stuff..meat wagons do 100 dmg and then skells do about 20 dmg fully upped..for every 8 corpses you get 16 skells...if you have 5 meat wags..you get 80 skells...that is unstoppable almost even if you had abolish magic or stuff like that..and i usually get death knight and dread lord...vamp aura and unholy aura
necros with frenzy and that other spell ..the cloudy thingy works really good....undead roolz

Naruto Rocks
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
allanonx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenallanonx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

allanonx

Posted 2003-08-24, 10:19 AM in reply to tacoX's post "Favorite Race Vote!"
i like NE the best, in my opinion there realy strong, i like human second best because i use them the most.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2003-08-24, 02:56 PM in reply to tacoX's post "Favorite Race Vote!"
I like undead. Just because...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2003-10-12, 05:36 PM in reply to tacoX's post "Favorite Race Vote!"
I think all the races have something to offer. I love being and playing againts all the races EXCEPT orc. The obvious low intelligence of orcs should tell that they are a simple race to play. Being simple, their strats tend to get boring and repetitive. For example, how many times have u seen an orc do a fs harass tech to wyvs? Or maybe grunts docs. Whens the last time youve seen a tauren? If u dont agree with me, you obviously dont play many orcs.
Conciousness: That annoying time between naps.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Watkinz is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenWatkinz is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Watkinz

Posted 2003-11-16, 10:49 PM in reply to tacoX's post "Favorite Race Vote!"
I just like the night evles because they look cool lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
timmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentimmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

timmay1113

Posted 2004-01-26, 09:07 PM in reply to tacoX's post "Favorite Race Vote!"
ya they do and they are ok but ud owns all.

Naruto Rocks
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

allanonx

Posted 2004-04-30, 02:35 PM in reply to allanonx's post starting "ya they do and they are ok but ud owns..."
Oh buddy its all about the NE imba dryad bear in solo is rigged as hell, no way to stop it when they add in staff of preservation and teleport all their damaged bears home. I played a game of solo 15 mins where the kid had 2 staffs of preservation and teleported 27 bears home.. I guess thats why hes level 30, still seems imbalanced tho.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Desrame is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDesrame is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Desrame

Posted 2004-05-31, 03:05 PM in reply to tacoX's post "Favorite Race Vote!"
i have to say i cannot vote because there is no random to select. random is the best cause your opponents dont know who you are and therefore cannot start a early plan as easy
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
insanity_420 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeninsanity_420 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

insanity_420

Posted 2004-10-22, 09:38 AM in reply to Satoshi's post starting "Night Elfs 0wn because they have easy..."
Satoshi said:
Night Elfs 0wn because they have easy rushing...Hero Rush/Huntress-Archer Rush. I like the Demonhunter hero because Immolation and Evasion 0wn. If you get it to Lvl 6 Metamorphisis is really good. If you have enough gold then I go for the 2nd hero (Forgets name), who can use roots when the opponent is running and then it stops them and does damage as you do by attacking.
good people dont use hunts.
hunts suck now.

banshee and necros 4 life
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
4EMON-4UNTER is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between4EMON-4UNTER is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

4EMON-4UNTER

Posted 2004-10-27, 06:18 AM in reply to 4EMON-4UNTER's post starting "good people dont use hunts. hunts suck..."
sorry for harsh reply =(
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
4EMON-4UNTER is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between4EMON-4UNTER is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

4EMON-4UNTER