Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Post D&D over TeamSpeak
Posted 2004-01-03, 11:34 PM
Randuin had the genius idea to have some TeamSpeak D&D, we only need a few people, me and Randuin, we expect Chruser to participate too but we haven't asked, and we really only need 1 or 2 more people. We need a DM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-01-03, 11:35 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "D&D over TeamSpeak"
Thanks for making a thread for me, I'm just too lazy
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2004-01-04, 10:03 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "D&D over TeamSpeak"
Hmmm fun. I'm somewhat interested.
What I've learned from living in this country : America is a bad word, so is Religion.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tai is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTai is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Tai

Posted 2004-01-04, 11:31 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "D&D over TeamSpeak"
That would be cool if there was a web cam or you use an IRC with a DICE roller, so no one lies... I play D&D 3ed with Acer(he likes 2ed more), what ed you guys planning on playing?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MarkiX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMarkiX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MarkiX

Posted 2004-01-04, 11:32 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "D&D over TeamSpeak"
Yeah, I am letting MarkiX DM me and some peeps, I never liked DMing, he is good at it so far
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer

Posted 2004-01-04, 11:43 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "D&D over TeamSpeak"
We will be using 3rd ed rules. We will also be using OpenRPG, located at www.openrpg.com, which features many great tools for a fun D&D game online.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2004-01-04, 12:17 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "D&D over TeamSpeak"
I haven't played D&D since 6th grade... this is interesting.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2004-01-04, 12:32 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "D&D over TeamSpeak"
I've never played D&D...sounds boring as fuck.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2004-01-04, 12:51 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "D&D over TeamSpeak"
Well, all we need now is a DM. Skilled DMs only please(at least know how to play the game.)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-01-04, 02:48 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "D&D over TeamSpeak"
I know I can get a skilled DM... But I don't know if he'll play with you guys
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2004-01-04, 05:12 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "D&D over TeamSpeak"
mantralord said:
I've never played D&D...sounds boring as fuck.
well your wrong!! come play with me and dustin!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MarkiX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMarkiX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MarkiX

Posted 2004-01-05, 12:49 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "D&D over TeamSpeak"
Yeah, I'm not entirely sure how this is supposed to work. I can see a lot of this situation occuring:

Player: *rolls d20 - lands a whopping 5* "Er...aha! Natural 20! Critical threat!"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2004-01-05, 03:11 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "D&D over TeamSpeak"
OpenRPG has a built-in dice system for that purpose, which randomizes everything. Oh, and I'm in.
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2004-01-05, 06:45 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "D&D over TeamSpeak"
Yes, you get miniatures, character sheets, dice, whiteboard, it's all pretty nifty.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-01-05, 06:57 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "D&D over TeamSpeak"
Yeah, but where's the Mountain Dew!?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2004-01-06, 09:31 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "D&D over TeamSpeak"
Behind your in your bedroom fridge
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2004-01-06, 02:44 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "D&D over TeamSpeak"
i would like to play too. i just saw the post, and if i could jump in right now let me know

my friends and i play 3ed i think

thx
vec
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
vec is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenvec is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

vec

Posted 2004-01-06, 02:51 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "D&D over TeamSpeak"
have we found a dm cus if u haven't i would be obliged to volunteer i already DM for acer and his friends.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

MarkiX

Posted 2004-01-06, 02:53 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "D&D over TeamSpeak"
Well, vec, you'll have to talk to Randuin, he was the one who planned it, and I think we already said we had enough, we've got 4 players already.

MarkiX, I'm sure Randuin would like you to DM, since he didn't want to do it himself. I'll talk to him about it. Are you familiar with openRPG?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-01-06, 03:02 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "D&D over TeamSpeak"
no all i know is just all the basics and most of the advanved rukles in d&d 3rd edition plus i am new at DMing but ask Acer i do a pretty decent job at it
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

MarkiX