Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Things Are Lookin Up!!
Posted 2008-06-18, 12:40 AM
I'm fixing to tell the factory to kiss my ass and hunt somewhere else for a job. For this summer, until the school year opens up that is. I am going to try for something local, I.E Convienent Stores, Local Stores, Etc. And, When the new school year starts, try and see if there is a Night School for Archeology and Then move my Convienient Store job to the weekends, Substitute During the Weekdays, and Attend the College at Night. (If it turns out that There isn't a Night college Classes for Archeology, I'll settle for the working through the weekend.) And, I am going to go on a Diet tomorrow, And start getting my life together.

Sitting in the house for Two years isn't healthy at all my friends! So I'm going to start a Regime of Jogging in the mornings when I wake up, and Jogging in the evening right before it turns night, and of course eating healthier... Ah, Hershey Bar, I haven't eaten you since 2 Girls 1 cup.....

Anywho! I think things may be beginning to look up!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Coriander shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeCoriander shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Coriander

Posted 2008-06-18, 01:48 AM in reply to Coriander's post "Things Are Lookin Up!!"
Didn't you just get that job?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2008-06-18, 09:49 AM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "Didn't you just get that job?"
No, I have been waiting for Close to Two Weeks for them to call me about an Opening, I haven't worked a single minute in that factory other then orientation and training. The funny part of it is, They have an ad in the paper saying they have opening for B,C,D shifts. I wanted D shift but they say there aren't any openings.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Coriander shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeCoriander shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Coriander

Posted 2008-06-18, 09:58 AM in reply to Coriander's post starting "No, I have been waiting for Close to..."
Owned.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-06-18, 10:14 AM in reply to Coriander's post starting "No, I have been waiting for Close to..."
Sue for false advertising?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2008-06-19, 04:30 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "Sue for false advertising?"
hey you would get more money
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2008-06-19, 04:31 PM in reply to jamer123's post starting "hey you would get more money"
Yes...Yes I would... Oh, and Update for you people. The factory just started laying people off, They laid off 50 people shortly after 60 people left the factory. So I'm not gonna bother calling them anymore, I'm gonna start looking for things tomorrow morning.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Coriander

Posted 2008-06-19, 04:32 PM in reply to jamer123's post starting "hey you would get more money"
How much weight did you gain while "sitting at home"? And you should do something else other than jogging like ab workouts and some lifting if you can.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2008-06-19, 04:34 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "How much weight did you gain while..."
Meh, Quite a few pounds wallow. I'm going to the Civic Center on Monday to sign up for there Weight Room Membership deal. It's like 15 bucks a month.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Coriander

Posted 2008-06-19, 04:49 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "Sue for false advertising?"
WetWired said: [Goto]
Sue for false advertising?
It's not necessarily false advertising. My guess is that they do have an opening, they just don't want him for some reason.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-06-19, 04:50 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "It's not necessarily false advertising...."
......... No, Read my post above, They aren't hiring no one, they're laying people off.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Coriander

Posted 2008-06-19, 05:36 PM in reply to Coriander's post starting ".........:count: No, Read my post..."
I read what you said. I just find it hard to believe that they would put an ad in the paper saying they're hiring for 3 shifts if they're not only not planning on hiring people, but they're laying people off. Seems like a kinda bass ackwards thing to do.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-06-19, 07:28 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I read what you said. I just find it..."
They might just have inefficient crews and they're gonna try and get rid of the shitty ones and start again?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood