Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Member Introductions

Cry greetings, true believers

Posted 2006-09-16, 01:58 AM
hi, i usally go on warcraft III TFT northrend server and im in Clan BoD (new clan) i been on war3 for 1 and a half years just dont mess with meh cause i can turn nasty at times
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KingAbbott is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKingAbbott is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

KingAbbott

Posted 2006-09-16, 08:18 AM in reply to KingAbbott's post "greetings, true believers"
I'll remember that, sir.

Welcome to zelaron.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-09-17, 10:11 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I'll remember that, sir. Welcome to..."
Welcome.

Don't mess with Mantra, you'll get AIDS.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2006-09-17, 04:06 PM in reply to KingAbbott's post "greetings, true believers"
Welcome to Zelaron.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2006-09-19, 04:07 PM in reply to KingAbbott's post "greetings, true believers"
i noraly play runescape
but im trying other games too
is this a text only game?
i just regestered
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
alaster is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenalaster is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

alaster

Posted 2006-09-19, 04:08 PM in reply to KingAbbott's post "greetings, true believers"
did u get my message people
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
alaster is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenalaster is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

alaster

Posted 2006-09-19, 04:11 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I'll remember that, sir. Welcome to..."
ok thats nice
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

alaster

Smile welcome people

Posted 2006-09-19, 04:13 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I'll remember that, sir. Welcome to..."
i normaly play runescape where i can kisk ass buy im stuck so im taking a break. never insult me alot i may cuss
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

alaster

Posted 2006-09-19, 04:17 PM in reply to alaster's post "welcome people"
What?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Cool welcome people

Posted 2006-09-19, 04:17 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I'll remember that, sir. Welcome to..."
:i normaly play runescape where i can kisk ass buy im stuck so im taking a break. never insult me alot i may cuss.this has been brought to u by and the chinese.

thank u for veiwing my message
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

alaster

Posted 2006-09-19, 04:18 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "Welcome. Don't mess with Mantra,..."
evil aids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

alaster

Posted 2006-09-19, 04:20 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "What?"
it means i play another game that im good at but im stuck on a quest
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

alaster

Posted 2006-09-19, 04:22 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "What?"
i think im gonna go to runescape
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

alaster

Posted 2006-09-19, 04:52 PM in reply to alaster's post starting "i think im gonna go to runescape"
Methinks Grav or Sov, or someone else is going to ban you for off-topic and multiple posting.

And what the hell are you on about? An online FORUM being a text-GAME?!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-09-19, 05:08 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Methinks Grav or Sov, or someone else..."
Yar, stop replying to yourself.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2006-09-19, 05:50 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "Yar, stop replying to yourself."
I dont think any of the staff care anymore as long as its not a advertisement bot
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2006-09-19, 06:52 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "I dont think any of the staff care..."
Are you serious?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2006-09-19, 06:52 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "Are you serious?"
Seriously serious?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dar_Win

Posted 2006-09-19, 09:24 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "Seriously serious?"
WW cares when I do it. That's why I can't see my post count, didn't you hear?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-09-20, 12:26 AM in reply to alaster's post starting "i think im gonna go to runescape"
Next time you do it, I will terminate your elife
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign