Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Exclamation Dang, check this out!
Posted 2008-03-30, 03:19 AM
Wow, this is amazing. What a shot of beauty. Can you believe it? Then there was the day cheese won...

My attention gaining self won. Aw...so many of you replied with slight care. Winner! = GLG | human flesh by the way, does not taste good, it tastes delicious! LOSER! = human flesh

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List

Last edited by Goodlookinguy; 2008-03-30 at 07:56 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-03-30, 06:21 AM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post "Dang, check this out!"
Toodlepip.

I'll leave the doorkey under the mat so you don't have to wake us to come back in.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2008-03-30, 06:45 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Toodlepip. I'll leave the doorkey..."
Seeya.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2008-03-30, 06:59 AM in reply to Atnas's post starting "Seeya."
I guess...

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2008-03-30, 10:04 AM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post "Dang, check this out!"
Okay...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-03-30, 10:09 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Okay..."
so glg is gone now?!?!
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2008-03-30, 10:15 AM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "so glg is gone now?!?!"
Highly doubt it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-03-30, 10:24 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Highly doubt it."
Probably just doing it for attention...

~ KAMAHAME---Oh shit it's happening again.... ~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide

Posted 2008-03-30, 10:25 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Highly doubt it."
Thanatos said:
Highly doubt it.
damn.....
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2008-03-30, 11:21 AM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post "Dang, check this out!"
ERm... fucking up writing? I'm lost ~_~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2008-03-30, 11:42 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "ERm... fucking up writing? I'm lost ~_~"
Sovereign said:
ERm... fucking up writing? I'm lost ~_~
Surf the forums more, nub.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2008-03-30, 01:49 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post "Dang, check this out!"
Sayonara.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2008-03-30, 02:21 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post "Dang, check this out!"
http://zelaron.com/forum/member.php?u=15818

Could you please complain more? I don't think you've made yourself clear..

Oh, and, whiny bitch.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-03-30, 02:34 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "http://zelaron.com/forum/member.php?u=15..."
That's pathetic. :/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2008-03-30, 02:37 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "That's pathetic. :/"
It was quite amusing. I'm surprised his sig/avatar don't reflect his feelings.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-03-30, 03:02 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "It was quite amusing. I'm surprised his..."
just wait. he'll probly come back with a different name in a day or two.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

talentedhamster

Posted 2008-03-30, 03:49 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "just wait. he'll probly come back with..."
It is possible.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2008-03-30, 03:58 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post "Dang, check this out!"
GLG, if you read this, quit bitching. Yes, it's annoying to many people when you incessantly mention cheese in every topic. When people get annoyed, they retaliate, they joke. You weren't injured in any way, your reputation isn't any worse than what you have made it, you're simply overreacting. You are not the only person who this has happened to. The same thing happened to me a few days ago. Practically all of my posts had "my penus has lost its edge." Drag your ass back here.

Or don't. I don't really care. But you were a decent member, and if you decide to leave over something that frivolous, that's pretty pathetic.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2008-03-30, 04:01 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "GLG, if you read this, quit bitching...."
In all honesty, there is not EVER going to be a member that everyone likes for everything. Someone is always going to bitch about something you do, and you will always bitch about something someone else does. Such is life.
the only difference is those who run away and quit the forums, and those who stay cause they realize it's not really all that important.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

talentedhamster

Posted 2008-03-30, 06:33 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post "Dang, check this out!"
This is...

...nah, I don't actually care.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller