Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

I'm out, Bitches!
Posted 2008-03-28, 12:29 AM
Going camping for the weekend. I'm not leaving until tomorrow afternoon, but I'll be finishing up packing so it's unlikely that I'll be visiting until Sunday. Gonna get my party on and all that.

Later!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-03-28, 07:26 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "I'm out, Bitches!"
You sure love your camping. Have fun! See you after the weekend.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2008-03-28, 07:27 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "I'm out, Bitches!"
Get drunk and screw. And have fun.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-03-28, 07:38 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Get drunk and screw. And have fun."
Have a good time, campin' is the shit, I think our season is over in Fla, it gets wayy too hot to go camping now, just beach time.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-03-28, 08:05 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "I'm out, Bitches!"
Enjoy it dude.

Def good fucking times campin.

~ KAMAHAME---Oh shit it's happening again.... ~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide

Posted 2008-03-28, 08:06 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "I'm out, Bitches!"
Have fun camping, like you usually do.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-03-28, 11:47 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Have fun camping, like you usually do."
I was just saying yesterday, "I want to go out in the middle of nowhere, away from any type of civilization, and get completely, floor-lickingly drunk."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2008-03-28, 02:01 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "I'm out, Bitches!"
Don't forget the toilet paper.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2008-03-28, 04:42 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Don't forget the toilet paper."
bye

fuck u ww
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-03-28, 11:29 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "bye fuck u ww"
Good luck with that avatar

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2008-03-30, 02:07 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post starting "Good luck with that avatar"
Back.

I'm mostly alive.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-03-30, 02:22 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Back. I'm mostly alive."
Any good stories?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-03-30, 02:27 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Any good stories?"
Got really drunk, and got Nikki drunk for the first time. That was interesting. I feel like shit now, but I had fun.

I think the new guy we had with us chugged like half of Nikki's bottle of Bacardi Razz, though. Fucking ass. And then he was puking all night long.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-03-30, 02:35 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Got really drunk, and got Nikki drunk..."
Ugh, Razz will rot your guts like no other.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-03-30, 03:05 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Ugh, Razz will rot your guts like no..."
We just mix it with strawberry soda for her. It's quite tasty. I like using the mix as a chaser to disgusting alcohol. The Razz itself is also not too bad for shooting, either.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-03-30, 03:42 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "We just mix it with strawberry soda for..."
Oh, don't get me wrong, it's tasty enough. I've just had horrible stomach aches from it. What all did you end up drinking?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-03-30, 06:18 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Oh, don't get me wrong, it's tasty..."
The first night I had about half a fifth of Jagermeister, and some other stuff, but I can't really remember friday night all that much. The second night, I had the other half of that fifth, a few shots of Razz, a few shots of regular rum chased with Razz/strawberry mix, a couple of shots of Jim Beam chased with Razz/strawberry mix, and about half a glass of wine. There might have been something else mixed in as well, but I can't remember.

For the most part, I don't remember much of what happened either night.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-03-30, 08:19 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "The first night I had about half a..."
Bacardi Gold straight for me, sounds like you had fun though.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-03-30, 09:51 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Bacardi Gold straight for me, sounds..."
I can barely stand to drink straight rum. I HAVE to have a chaser or else I'll barf everywhere. Rum is disgusting.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!