Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Post Roach Clip
Posted 2003-07-14, 01:02 AM
This is my new pet! I also got a grand wrix which is sort of a large deadly tiger. I hope you like his name!

Twenty-eight days... six hours... forty-two minutes... twelve seconds. That, is when the world will end.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zeal311

Posted 2003-07-14, 01:11 AM in reply to zeal311's post "Roach Clip"
Is that Janus in your sig?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2003-07-14, 03:14 PM in reply to zeal311's post "Roach Clip"
Yes.

Twenty-eight days... six hours... forty-two minutes... twelve seconds. That, is when the world will end.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zeal311

Posted 2003-07-14, 04:16 PM in reply to zeal311's post "Roach Clip"
Guess what... we can't read the name... care to elaborate?

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2003-07-14, 05:11 PM in reply to zeal311's post "Roach Clip"
"Roach Clip"

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2003-07-14, 05:41 PM in reply to zeal311's post "Roach Clip"
sorry i had to shrink the pic a little. but yea its roachclip

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zeal311

Posted 2003-07-14, 06:40 PM in reply to zeal311's post "Roach Clip"
You need to buy some Rancor off of an uber-leet Creature Handler..

Today, I saw a Master Creature Handler. I was truly amazed, but then I realized he probably played 24/7 to get there, so it really wasn't that amazing.

OMFG.. I also heard that Bestine was taking over by 2 rebels and they guarded the medical center and star port with 6 rancors.. the sad part is they were only Novice Creature Handlers are probably bought them off of somebody. This really pissed me off. I hope this gets nerfed because this is like pokemon vs player not player vs player.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2003-07-14, 10:14 PM in reply to zeal311's post "Roach Clip"
Ahahah thats funny as hell. No dont nerf the rancors!! Lol. i should have them soon though. Gimme some time.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zeal311

Posted 2003-07-14, 10:46 PM in reply to zeal311's post "Roach Clip"
No, I don't think they'll nerf Rancors, I just think they'll stop those Novive CHs from getting them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2003-07-14, 11:36 PM in reply to zeal311's post "Roach Clip"
yea most likely. they already made it hard as fuck to actualy get CH at all so why not go the whole nine yards.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zeal311

Posted 2003-07-21, 09:36 AM in reply to zeal311's post "Roach Clip"
Zeal whats are your two creatures ur controlling rite now( or more depending if u are going up the taming tree)

right now i got a full size Fanned Rawl from Naboo(snake)
and i have a full size Malkloc from Darthomir
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Radzkull is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRadzkull is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Radzkull

Posted 2003-07-21, 09:56 AM in reply to zeal311's post "Roach Clip"
If I wanted to, I could buy as many rancors as I wanted to and give all of em to the PA's CHs. But Rain doesn't want us to get rancors since they're going to get nerfed (This has been confirmed by Holocron and it will require certain lvls in the CH tree to use certain creatures). You'll be able to use a Rancor at Master CH so I'll just save it for you until you get to that lvl, eelie..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

NonGayMan