Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Member Introductions

Posted 2007-04-24, 11:09 AM in reply to JoshTheftAuto's post starting "Yea, I definately love the THC"
Welcome, chica.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2007-04-24, 11:10 AM in reply to JoshTheftAuto's post starting "Yea, I definately love the THC"
when its legalized ill be a happy camper :P
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo

Posted 2007-04-24, 11:17 AM in reply to klo's post starting "when its legalized ill be a happy..."
That'll never happen... unless we get a black president. Go Obama!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-04-24, 11:18 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "That'll never happen... unless we get a..."
Well my hopes are high. haha
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo

Posted 2007-04-24, 11:22 AM in reply to klo's post starting "Well my hopes are high. haha"
Nice pun. lol..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-04-24, 11:23 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Ahhh blue colored text on blue..."
Sovereign said:
Ahhh blue colored text on blue backround. NOOO!

Welcome.
Use a better style.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-04-24, 12:16 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Use a better style."
!King_Amazon! said:
Use a better style.
Dude Ocean & Zephios > All.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2007-04-24, 12:16 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Dude Ocean & Zephios > All."
mjordan2nd said:
Dude Ocean & Zephios > All.
x79b > your face
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-04-24, 12:21 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "x79b > your face"
pfft...X79B is teh nub shit niqqa!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2007-04-24, 12:21 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "pfft...X79B is teh nub shit niqqa!"
oooOOOOk.........
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

klo

Posted 2007-04-24, 12:23 PM in reply to klo's post starting "oooOOOOk........."
klo said:
oooOOOOk.........
AYY! Don't oooOOOOk me! Although by virtue of your hotness, I guess it's allowed. I do demand compensation, though. If you can't pay cash, sexual favors are fine.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2007-04-24, 12:25 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "AYY! Don't oooOOOOk me! Although by..."
mjordan2nd said:
AYY! Don't oooOOOOk me! Although by virtue of your hotness, I guess it's allowed. I do demand compensation, though. If you can't pay cash, sexual favors are fine.
Hey pass some of that my way too.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-04-24, 12:26 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "AYY! Don't oooOOOOk me! Although by..."
haha, ill squirt you :P. dont underestimate the power of the nursing breast. hahahaha. Its crazy how being a girl can change the way EVERYONE is to you. Other females are bitchy, and males are...uh well obviously.........

Edit: and kaneda says he should get a referall for her joining. But I think that it would be more me, because if i wasn't as nosey as I am, the thread would be barely remembered.
Your fucking stupid

Last edited by klo; 2007-04-24 at 12:29 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

klo

Posted 2007-04-24, 12:35 PM in reply to klo's post starting "haha, ill squirt you :P. dont..."
klo said:
haha, ill squirt you
I get to squirt you first.

Quote:
dont underestimate the power of the nursing breast. hahahaha. Its crazy how being a girl can change the way EVERYONE is to you. Other females are bitchy, and males are...uh well obviously.........

Edit: and kaneda says he should get a referall for her joining. But I think that it would be more me, because if i wasn't as nosey as I am, the thread would be barely remembered.
Yea, unfortunately sex does play a major part in how people treat you. But really, I'm not treating you any different than I would anyone else. I try not to, anyway. If someone else had OOOkd me, I would have made some rude remark to them as well. Of course, it would not be sexually charged because I don't swing that way, which is the only reason you get a sexually charged remark.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2007-04-24, 12:36 PM in reply to klo's post starting "haha, ill squirt you :P. dont..."
klo said:
haha, ill squirt you :P. dont underestimate the power of the nursing breast. hahahaha. Its crazy how being a girl can change the way EVERYONE is to you. Other females are bitchy, and males are...uh well obviously.........

You would definately get the credit, you made it priceless :P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-04-24, 12:38 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Ahhh blue colored text on blue..."
Sounds like a good reason to switch to HUD or Synthesis.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2007-04-24, 12:44 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "Sounds like a good reason to switch to..."
Why is this thread so HUUUUGGGEEEE!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-04-24, 12:45 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Why is this thread so HUUUUGGGEEEE!!!!"
There's no telling.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2007-04-24, 12:46 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Why is this thread so HUUUUGGGEEEE!!!!"
Cause that's what gamer chicks do...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JoshTheftAuto is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJoshTheftAuto is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JoshTheftAuto

Posted 2007-04-24, 12:46 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "You would definately get the credit,..."
!King_Amazon! said:
You would definately get the credit, you made it priceless :P
How many times have you wanked to Klo's pictures?

Hi girl. Welcome to the jungle. Charlie is everywhere.

I'm insane.

Over.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood