Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

Posted 2003-10-09, 07:53 PM in reply to The_Khan's post "Dragonlance: The Legend of Huma"
yea if i had a scanner i would be all over that art forum idea but i'm afraid i dont. =(

Twenty-eight days... six hours... forty-two minutes... twelve seconds. That, is when the world will end.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zeal311

Posted 2003-10-09, 08:31 PM in reply to The_Khan's post "Dragonlance: The Legend of Huma"
Its up for discussion now, maybe we will see it soon.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-10-15, 11:01 AM in reply to The_Khan's post "Dragonlance: The Legend of Huma"
I'm sure that if you put your mind to it, my friend that you will find that you can become a most gifted artist

As for Zeal311 and I all we need is a scanner and we'll be the next Michaelangelo, lol

Here is Tanselle from George R.R. Martin's The Hedge Knight, enjoy

Tanselle:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
The_Khan is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenThe_Khan is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

The_Khan

Posted 2003-10-15, 07:11 PM in reply to The_Khan's post "Dragonlance: The Legend of Huma"
i myself find the choice of color the hardest...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2003-10-15, 07:46 PM in reply to The_Khan's post "Dragonlance: The Legend of Huma"
Ah i take back what i said earlier. Its starting to look a lot better now that the characters arent just sketches with no color.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2003-10-19, 09:38 PM in reply to The_Khan's post "Dragonlance: The Legend of Huma"
I have to say thats some fucking good ass art work i commend the artist(s) who made them
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RaZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RaZ

Posted 2003-10-20, 09:17 AM in reply to The_Khan's post "Dragonlance: The Legend of Huma"
I like sketches better than when they have color in them personally, but that is just my opinion.

We need more drawings to critique!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Re:
Posted 2003-10-20, 11:35 AM in reply to The_Khan's post "Dragonlance: The Legend of Huma"
I'm happy that you guys like it. My art director, Mike S. Miller drew them Here is a picture of Huma and Kaz, enjoy

Last edited by The_Khan; 2003-10-27 at 10:08 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
The_Khan is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenThe_Khan is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

The_Khan

Posted 2003-10-20, 01:07 PM in reply to The_Khan's post "Dragonlance: The Legend of Huma"
Kaz doesn't look very fierce. He needs more expressive eyes I think.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2003-10-21, 03:14 PM in reply to The_Khan's post "Dragonlance: The Legend of Huma"
You are right, my friend, he's eyes are not expressive at all. We just wanted to go with a picture that accentuated Huma and had Kaz in the background only as a presence and nothing more. You read the picture perfectly, my friend

Newsarama covers Dragonlance. The comic book industry wants to hear what the Dragonlance fans have to say about Dragonlance. Speak up and let your voices be heard, because you're in the spotlight, also there are two other new pictures there for you to see, enjoy:

http://newsarama.com/forums/showthre...&threadid=6270
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

The_Khan

Posted 2003-10-21, 07:32 PM in reply to The_Khan's post "Dragonlance: The Legend of Huma"
Ahh. You've accomplished your task then.
D3V said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2003-10-22, 02:33 PM in reply to The_Khan's post "Dragonlance: The Legend of Huma"
The pictures I can see r really good,i mean blow away good, but a lot of them r red x's. Keep up the work man, its money

~ KAMAHAME---Oh shit it's happening again.... ~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide

Posted 2003-10-24, 12:46 PM in reply to The_Khan's post "Dragonlance: The Legend of Huma"
Thanks, Medieval Bob, and there will be more to come

Hi Ty-Rant, I'm happy that you like it. I'll try to edit the red x's, enjoy

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

The_Khan

Posted 2003-10-24, 04:02 PM in reply to The_Khan's post "Dragonlance: The Legend of Huma"
Wow, that last one is hot as all shit! That is my type of drawing. Good stuff Khan, keep it coming buddy. The minatour looks like a basass version of Lex Leuger.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2003-10-24, 08:37 PM in reply to The_Khan's post "Dragonlance: The Legend of Huma"
Ya the last one is l337.

I like the third one as well.
D3V said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Medieval Bob

Posted 2003-10-27, 10:10 AM in reply to The_Khan's post "Dragonlance: The Legend of Huma"
I'm happy that you both like what you see. The artists are hard at work on more pictures. Oh, the picture of Huma and Kaz and the last one with Huma on the dragon are being made into large posters. The one in the middle is going to be a cover for the comic book.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

The_Khan

Posted 2003-10-27, 10:13 AM in reply to The_Khan's post "Dragonlance: The Legend of Huma"
Hahaha, thats awesome! I showed one of my roommates, and he literally said, "Wow, that last one with the guy on the Dragon should be made into a huge ass poster!"

Good idea, huh?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2003-11-01, 10:12 PM in reply to The_Khan's post "Dragonlance: The Legend of Huma"
IMPORTANT

Here is the order form that you will want to print out and bring to your comic book retailer so that you can get the Dragonlance: Legend of Huma comic book:

http://members.aol.com/msmiller1/diamond1.jpg

Sorry I can't stay too long, but I will be away from my office for a bit, and will not have access to a computer until I come back, but I will be back in about a week and I will answer any questions that you might have.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

The_Khan

Posted 2003-11-02, 06:42 PM in reply to The_Khan's post "Dragonlance: The Legend of Huma"
More pictures! These are great, and you should make new threads for each of your new posts.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2003-11-10, 12:38 PM in reply to The_Khan's post "Dragonlance: The Legend of Huma"
More pictures are on the way, my friend

EXTREMELY IMPORTANT

I'm back from my trip and I just wanted to let everyone know that if you want to get your copy of The Legend of Huma comic book that it is important to go to your comic book retailer now so that he/she can order it for you. It will hit the comic book stores in January, but it is important to print out the form and bring it to your retailer today if possible. Tell the retailers in your own words how good Dragonlance is and tell them to let all their customers know about it, because it will be flying off the shelf. Please click the link below so that you can print out the order form:

http://members.aol.com/msmiller1/diamond1.jpg

Also please keep in mind that the success of The Legend of Huma will also allow us to adapt the other Dragonlance series as well, so please don't forget to order and to tell all your friends who are Dragonlance fans as well to order as well. If you have any questions at all please feel free to e-mail me at Ernst@roaringstudios.com As a Dragonlance fan myself, I can't wait until The Legend of Huma is out and with its success we get to start on Chronicles and Legends
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

The_Khan