Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Life Discussion

Posted 2010-05-06, 03:55 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Just watched Constantine. Can't believe..."
getting a new sound card to fix my broken sound
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2010-05-07, 09:38 PM in reply to jamer123's post starting "getting a new sound card to fix my..."
My sore parts all healed up. That was one epic nap, and the dream was badass.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2010-05-13, 09:07 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "My sore parts all healed up. That was..."
I seriously love my internet speed. Downstream can reach 2MB/s and upload goes as high as 300kB/s. Which is pretty good considering the last ISP I had only went up to 30kB/s

-----
As for other delights, I've slowed down on playing PWI. As I'm now in one of the large land owning territory war groups, I can finally slow down with the whole leveling thing. Which is good, 'cause I think I was gonna burn myself out'ta that game again. Instead now I'm wasting my time with Loco Roco 2 and my school, among other unstated things.

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2010-05-13, 09:20 AM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "I seriously love my internet speed...."
Going to Orlando for the entire weekend, halfday at work tomorrow. HELL YEAH.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2010-05-13, 05:18 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "My sore parts all healed up. That was..."
I had a dream that I found a completely holographic japanese Kadabra card... man... that card was badass.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2010-07-16, 11:05 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I had a dream that I found a completely..."
I got my big picture back! Woohoo!!
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2010-08-15, 08:30 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I got my big picture back!..."
Got my PSU working tip-top.

Turns out my problem, in the end, was that my fans were all wired incorrectly - red to pin 1 (12V) and black to pin 4 (5V). I don't know why it took me two years to realise that they weren't grounded, but it did, and now they are, and they work.

Got a new monitor coming by the end of this week, then I've got one last upgrade to save up for - a new graphics card.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2010-08-15, 09:00 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Got my PSU working tip-top. :D Turns..."
lenny look around on ebay, ive seen graphic cards that are cheap and there like radon and stuff
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2010-08-15, 02:57 PM in reply to jamer123's post starting "lenny look around on ebay, ive seen..."
I've been going to a certain website, and it is fun. :3
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2010-09-05, 11:07 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I've been going to a certain website,..."
I went to see Muse last night - they were freakin' awesome! Hell of a show, and the finale was spectacular.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2010-09-14, 03:49 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I went to see Muse last night - they..."
Lenny said: [Goto]
I went to see Muse last night - they were freakin' awesome! Hell of a show, and the finale was spectacular.
I've heard great things about them playing live, all very excellent reviews.

--Going to the gym tonight and get to computer shop afterwards.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2010-09-14, 08:21 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I went to see Muse last night - they..."
Lenny said: [Goto]
I am so fucking jealous. Pics or it didn't happen.

--------

Getting paid to do my homework and be fucked up on xanax.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2010-09-22, 08:22 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I am so fucking jealous. Pics or it..."
/m/ (Mecha).
A /m/anly board if there ever was one.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2010-09-23, 11:07 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "/m/ (Mecha). A /m/anly board if there..."
finally got around to getting a credit card.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2010-09-23, 07:00 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "finally got around to getting a credit..."
I finally found a way to ace my Lit class.
Now I just gotta finish my drawing for History.

...and... then I gotta do that thing for Java class. F---
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2010-10-25, 11:10 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting ":grin:I finally found a way to ace my..."
Spent the day playing Assassin's Creed 2, and I've got all of the trophies now!

Productive day was productive.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2010-10-25, 04:19 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Spent the day playing Assassin's Creed..."
ive allready beat that game .... i got a xbox live account now and im getting a phone
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

jamer123

Posted 2010-10-26, 03:39 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting ":grin:I finally found a way to ace my..."
I'm responding to myself, oh God, oh God, oh God!!!
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2010-11-28, 07:38 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I'm responding to myself, oh God, oh..."
I'm doing it again.

Can't wait for the week to start up.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2010-11-29, 03:42 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I'm doing it again. Can't wait for..."
im getting a guitar .... and no not a cheap starter guitar but a 650 dollar one
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

jamer123