Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Life Discussion

Posted 2009-12-22, 09:58 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Off overtime!"
Listening to Chinese Music while dancing like Johnny in that one episode of Ed, Edd 'N Eddy!
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2009-12-28, 03:55 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Listening to Chinese Music while..."
2009 is almost complete.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2010-01-03, 10:14 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "2009 is almost complete."
Beelzeboss: I AM COMPLEEEEEEETE!!!!
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2010-01-04, 02:27 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Beelzeboss: I AM COMPLEEEEEEETE!!!!"
2010 is here! And I got a new stereo <3

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2010-01-04, 04:16 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "2010 is here! And I got a new stereo..."
Talking to my ex, and it's a good conversation.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2010-01-06, 08:38 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Talking to my ex, and it's a good..."
Bow-chika-wow-wow.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2010-01-28, 10:27 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Bow-chika-wow-wow."
i found a place to get books from
aka torrents
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2010-02-01, 03:45 PM in reply to jamer123's post starting "i found a place to get books from aka..."
I'm drawing a picture of a dead girl being eaten alive.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2010-03-05, 09:28 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I'm drawing a picture of a dead girl..."
Have been sober from marijuana for 2 months now, as well as caffeine.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2010-03-05, 10:52 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Have been sober from marijuana for 2..."
D3V said: [Goto]
Not nearly close to my record...

I did it! I caught a F*CKING MEW!!!
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2010-03-05, 11:44 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Have been sober from marijuana for 2..."
D3V said: [Goto]

Ditto on weed, but still a slave to coffee
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2010-03-06, 06:12 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Ditto on weed, but still a slave to..."
Grav said: [Goto]
Ditto on weed, but still a slave to coffee
You having an anti-drug contest or something? I never imagined anyone but me on Zelaron would be sober...

I've got a mew! Hitmonlee ftw! Gyarados = SOLO THE ENTIRE GAME!!
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2010-03-07, 12:10 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "You having an anti-drug contest or..."
Skurai said: [Goto]
You having an anti-drug contest or something? I never imagined anyone but me on Zelaron would be sober...

I'm just getting my grind on, broham
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2010-03-07, 04:37 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "I'm just getting my grind on, broham"
No idea what that means.

I've almost got the entire game beat in just one week!
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2010-03-07, 07:16 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "No idea what that means. I've almost..."
Finished insulating the addition to our house, and my reward will be sweet.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Snake enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSnake enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Snake

Posted 2010-03-08, 11:51 AM in reply to Snake's post starting "Finished insulating the addition to our..."
Yea, interesting choice in insulation though.

My minor delight is I woke up still alive and mostly alright .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2010-03-08, 03:22 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "You having an anti-drug contest or..."
Skurai said: [Goto]

It's too hard to focus on life while engaging in extracurricular activities, such as GB rips.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2010-03-08, 07:36 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "It's too hard to focus on life while..."
*Beedrill used Twinneedle. It's retardedly effective! For 4 entire dungeons!!!
Beedrill... he'll fuck your shit up.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2010-03-08, 10:15 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Yea, interesting choice in insulation..."
Yup, I'm a mass murdering serial killer. You pin-pointed my profession easily, darling. Keep up the good work.

Just watched the funniest commercial for Butterfinger. A guy had an app. on his phone, that telekenetically transported butterfingers to his phone, and took the guys Butterfinger that was sitting next to him. After that, the guy who's Butterfinger got jacked, showed the guy his new app., and all he did was wing his phone at his face, and took his Butterfinger back. Lqtm. It's the first time I laughed like I did in a long time.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Snake enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSnake enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Snake

Posted 2010-03-09, 07:32 PM in reply to Snake's post starting "Yup, I'm a mass murdering serial..."
There is, indeed, an app for that.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai