Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Endurack is quiting!
Posted 2005-05-18, 09:01 AM
Thats right, I am quiting Diablo II finally after 5 years of gaming. The game has finally reached the point where I no longer care to play. So, I am ebaying off my accounts. If anyone is intrested, here is a quick over view of it:

35x Paladin Combat GC's with 25-37 life 10x shadow GC's with 28-39 life 10x Cold GC's with 31-38 life 100+ runes 650+ items 6 accounts for sale eBay item or do a search

Link:

Its been fun gaming and talking shit with you guys, I will probally still post some here too see whats up and answer questions and post all my builds since I don't care if people use them now, plus I am probally going to start playing WCIII again since WoW sucks IMO. So, keep looking in PvP for my builds maybe it will make the game more fun for you guys.

Last edited by Sovereign; 2005-05-19 at 04:46 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Endurack is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Endurack

Posted 2005-05-18, 10:57 AM in reply to Endurack's post "Endurack is quiting!"
I must say thats very impressive Endurack. By what means have you acquired this wealth over the years? Just plain playing, botting, ebaying? Just wondering.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-05-18, 11:30 AM in reply to Endurack's post "Endurack is quiting!"
I'm trying to care. I really am.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-05-18, 12:02 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I'm trying to care. I really am."
I want to see his build for his melee sorc that he told me he would post and never did.
Think not disdainfully of death, but look on it with favor; for even death is one of the things that Nature wills.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tidus2005

Posted 2005-05-18, 01:05 PM in reply to tidus2005's post starting "I want to see his build for his melee..."
max enchant bang your done...
to my heart soul and the being in which i am i love you megan

November 6th - eternity
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zygoat is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzygoat is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zygoat

Posted 2005-05-18, 02:21 PM in reply to zygoat's post starting "max enchant bang your done..."
20 warmth, 20 enchant, 20 fire mastery, 1 mana shield, 1 teleport, 1 shiver armor, 1 frozen armor, 1 firebolt, 1 fireball, 1 charged bolt, 1 telekenesis, 1 lightning, 1 chain lightning, 1 ice bolt, 1 ice blast.

You'll finish that at 61, then you can just keep putting points into mana shield or shiver armor.

Perfect gear would be 6 socket phase blade with fire jewels, 4 sock armor with fire jewels, 4 sock shield with fire jewels, 3 sock helm with fire jewels, any gloves with 20%ias (preferably some AR, dex, energy, mana, vitality and/or life as well), silkweave (for mana), arachnid mesh, 2xsoj, and mara's.

You'll want to put a lot of points into energy, as your mana shield will be taking most of your damage eventually. Don't skimp on vitality, though. You'll need enough str to wear your gear, and enough dex to hit your opponent.

Charms are +fire skill charms with mana or life.

Strategy: cast enchant, teleport to target, hit target, don't get hit.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2005-05-18, 02:54 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "20 warmth, 20 enchant, 20 fire mastery,..."
Whats your damage going to look like?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-05-18, 02:58 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "20 warmth, 20 enchant, 20 fire mastery,..."
Thats not a Stronghold build, thats just a terrible fire sorc melee wanna be build. I will post my builds soon.

I aquired all this wealth by pure luck. I had 5 large gains in the game the first starting with the opening of 1.04 when farming was found I gained alot of items there. The second was when 1.08 came out, I found a Cruel Grand Marthon Bow of Alcarity with +3 Bow Skills 295% 20 ias and got 2 sockets. This sold for about 160 sojs which was probally 200 runes back then. The third was finding a Cruel Great Bow of Alacrity sold for 20x Bugged Occy Rings on Diablo II.net (about 25 sojs a ring). Then in 1.09 Ith's were created and I met a man named Ferazel who knew how to dupe. He never let me in on it but he gave me 1 Ith for every 2 Sales through paypal that I set up for him. So all I had to do was find him 20 buys and bam 10 Iths. And finally, 2 friends quit and gave me their accounts which had about 150 or so runes in items.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Endurack

Posted 2005-05-18, 03:21 PM in reply to Endurack's post starting "Thats not a Stronghold build, thats..."
Just in case you were wondering, I think that's hilarious.

When you have a character and a goal that you want them to do, there's only so many ways to build up the skills for it. Simply calling a build "terrible" and "wanna be" doesn't discredit it one bit.

I'm sure your arrogance won't be missed much in the Diablo community.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2005-05-18, 04:46 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "Just in case you were wondering, I..."
LoL, let me give you some definitions shall I:

Terrible: Hot Spurs your done.

Wanna Be: Its not even real melee its just another elemental attack and anyone other melee will destroy a melee fire sorc.

If a build can be destroyed by 1 item thats not even absorb then it is terrible. Take your head out of your ass and realise that and don't take it personally.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Endurack

Posted 2005-05-18, 06:02 PM in reply to Endurack's post starting "LoL, let me give you some definitions..."
Well, first off, not everyone is as smart as you Endurack, if I were to post my trapsin build, maybe 1-2 people (including you) on this board could point out major things wrong with it, anyone else would just wonder by and say "nice". There is about 6-10 active DII members, maybe more maybe im wrong, put that into DII ratios. Lets say theres 1000 DII players, well only 100-200 will see something wrong. Evne if they saw something wrong,d oesnt necessarily mean they have the exact items to bcakfire me. You are very smart, and that is a good list, I hope you make lots of $ from this game. Good Luck, Evne though you are a dumbass because if you were to sell all your items seperatly in a Webstore, you could probabaly make 10x what ur gonna make. Its the rules of marketing, and I know them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2005-05-18, 07:46 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "Well, first off, not everyone is as..."
Yup, I can make more off some website but no one will just go and buy off my site when theres 100+ scams going around, 10+ D2 Stores with very coompetitive pricing, ebay and sole-proprietors. Off some website you have no security just your word. Off ebay and paypal you have verification/standards. Plus making another website would cost me just as much as if I were to ebay it. Then bring in advertisement cost to get my site on a good server for heavy traffic and then on top of that paypal would charge me for off ebay transactions so I'm talking 100's in paypal fees. If I wanted to wait 3 months for Cashier checks that would work, but really I could care less. I bought the game for 85 bucks and I am making a profit regardless. You may know a thing or two about marketing but you know nothing about online activity/auctioning/advertisment design/web design.

Last edited by Endurack; 2005-05-18 at 07:49 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Endurack

Posted 2005-05-18, 09:10 PM in reply to Endurack's post starting "Yup, I can make more off some website..."
Endurack just verbally kicked some ass. I like. Oh PS have you considered guild wars? cuz that will by my next investment since i've been online rpg clean for a year now I'm excited to get it tomaro and see how it goes...Well is anyone goin to play guild wars? I hear good things.
XboxLive: x2xExZ

D2jsp: Your_Mom
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SlickFic04

Posted 2005-05-18, 11:20 PM in reply to SlickFic04's post starting "Endurack just verbally kicked some ass...."
i would so play guild wars free top gaming like WoW and everquest, but ione thing anyone know how to make me not lag on a 56k modem...i lag horribly and its really annoying thus the reason why i quit so many online games...what could i do to fix this without getting cable sat. what not (out of range for both anyway)
to my heart soul and the being in which i am i love you megan

November 6th - eternity
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zygoat is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzygoat is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zygoat

Posted 2005-05-19, 12:20 AM in reply to Endurack's post "Endurack is quiting!"
Endurack said:
Thats right, I am quiting Diablo II finally after 5 years of gaming. The game has finally reached the point where I no longer care to play. So, I am ebaying off my accounts. If anyone is intrested, here is a quick over view of it:

35x Paladin Combat GC's with 25-37 life 10x shadow GC's with 28-39 life 10x Cold GC's with 31-38 life 100+ runes 650+ items 6 accounts for sale eBay item or do a search

Link:
Its been fun gaming and talking shit with you guys, I will probally still post some here too see whats up and answer questions and post all my builds since I don't care if people use them now, plus I am probally going to start playing WCIII again since WoW sucks IMO. So, keep looking in PvP for my builds maybe it will make the game more fun for you guys.

And im all out of gum.

Last edited by Sovereign; 2005-05-19 at 04:46 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2005-05-19, 04:45 AM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post starting "http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v484/E..."
For that, i'll buy you a pack. Pm me for delivery address.

Oh, and no advertising =D. Links removed.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-05-19, 07:27 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "For that, i'll buy you a pack. Pm me..."
Sovereign said:
For that, i'll buy you a pack. Pm me for delivery address.

Oh, and no advertising =D. Links removed.
mod.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-05-19, 08:31 AM in reply to Endurack's post starting "Yup, I can make more off some website..."
Endurack said:
Yup, I can make more off some website but no one will just go and buy off my site when theres 100+ scams going around, 10+ D2 Stores with very coompetitive pricing, ebay and sole-proprietors. Off some website you have no security just your word. Off ebay and paypal you have verification/standards. Plus making another website would cost me just as much as if I were to ebay it. Then bring in advertisement cost to get my site on a good server for heavy traffic and then on top of that paypal would charge me for off ebay transactions so I'm talking 100's in paypal fees. If I wanted to wait 3 months for Cashier checks that would work, but really I could care less. I bought the game for 85 bucks and I am making a profit regardless. You may know a thing or two about marketing but you know nothing about online activity/auctioning/advertisment design/web design.
Then why dont you check out my co-owned site. Videpot. I'm not going to say the link because thats advertising, but im sure you can figure it out. Fool.
We have the main, and the DII section, Taco and I have been quite busy the past few days, trying to maintain stock, build up advertisement, and everything. Its not that hard to get close to the top of google, just do what google wants, with bold letters, sizes, why do you think weid2 looks like it does? I have made 600+$ in this game in the past 1-2 months, and my site isnt even up yet. How? Because im not a fucking moron.

EDIT:

Yeah, Taco is a highly appreciated and many DII buyers know of him if they bought from Ebay. If you can see, on the bottom of the site, there is a seal of Ebay, and yes Taco is a Powerseller.

Last edited by slaynish; 2005-05-19 at 08:38 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2005-05-19, 09:39 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "Then why dont you check out my co-owned..."
600? I have made over 3,500 the past few years. This is jsut a final sale since I am not going to play anymore.

As for guild wars, I have heard of it and i might give it a shot sometime possibly.

And for those lil kids who never grow up and post that they don't care, if you dont care they why did you come here and read it then waste your time to post a comment? If you don't care don't post. Idiots...i see most of you have not changedo n here yet.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Endurack

Posted 2005-05-19, 10:23 PM in reply to Endurack's post starting "600? I have made over 3,500 the past..."
Endurack said:
600? I have made over 3,500 the past few years. This is jsut a final sale since I am not going to play anymore.

As for guild wars, I have heard of it and i might give it a shot sometime possibly.

And for those lil kids who never grow up and post that they don't care, if you dont care they why did you come here and read it then waste your time to post a comment? If you don't care don't post. Idiots...i see most of you have not changedo n here yet.

I made 600 in max 3 months.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

slaynish